Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotblock

VIP Member
If Isla wanted an ipad, why couldn’t she have one? They are brilliant tools for home educating as well as just for fun. What is she going to do with an Apple Watch?
Did Isla get the IPhone to hook the watch up to 😂 it was probably the one sarah got for her secret Santa 3 years ago.

Reactions: 9

mags

VIP Member
Just wondering...Was there any explanation given as to why Lazy's Dad did the 'Show & Tell' with his old keepsakes? I don't really know about him but the others don't strike me as overly sentimental so it all sounds a bit odd.

I wondered if the old plaster cast (🤢) was brought out to show Jace what he can expect when Mila gets hers, perhaps?

nattis

VIP Member
Sorry to hear that my hubby is recovering from a heart attack - just home from hospital so we wont be seeing our grandson on Christmas Day either but hope to see him when things quite down a bit.
hope you don't go by Ingham standard time. he would probably be 24 before you got to see him.

If they only have one bank card between them, how was Sarah39 able to buy books etc when out with Our Trina and Creepy was able to buy popcorn and drinks when at the cinema a good hour's drive away?

You'd almost think that Creepy could pay for things via Google Pay/Apple Pay on his phone like he once showed himself doing in a vlog...

Or maybe he just got her some cash out.
Probably found that missing card from the first day of their vantour.

• Haha

Candy56

VIP Member
I hope your hubby makes a good recovery. There was no problem here, but it took a little while before he got up to speed. Back to his normal cheeky/busy self now. You’d think it had been a bad dream now. Remember to look after yourself - looking after him will be more work than usual 😂
Thanks for that and as you say trying to keep him going is more than I normally would do but I was just so happy to get him back home again and it is like you say it seems a dream you wake up from. It was the blue lights and sirens that got me and visiting in hospital was bad as you just want to see how they are getting on its not the same on the phone.

• Heart
  • Sad

nattis

VIP Member
The amount of absolute tat that Lazy bought just for the sake of it is absolutely shocking. Most of the clothes were from Shein, the toys Jace was given were cheap, nasty cars that will last all of two minutes. Kids don’t need piles and piles of presents. They’d have been better off with a few good quality ones than piles of shite.
The watch and AirPods obviously came free with the phone contracts. Creepy told Isla she can text him. Where from? Her bedroom? What a waste of money.

Right at the very end. There‘s a bit of the girls looking into Mary Shorttle bags then it goes to Lazy who says people have been asking about a Mila doll and she brings one up to her chest without showing its face
ah right. I allways stop the video before the kiss, cannot handle it.

candyland_

VIP Member
I’m sticking to him trying to keep up the suspense. Thing is though kids are too preoccupied with their own presents and games to care.

sneakypeak04

Far as I know Sarah's Dad isn't related to Lottie?
I've heard Sarah tell the kids not to touch because the magic will disappear!
I've noticed in previous Christmas vlogs, that on Christmas eve the elves are in a glass or a vase, so they can carry them round! Wonder if they're doing the Christmas eve boxs this year!
[/QUOTE
Lottie is Sarah’s only friends daughter called stacey, esme has been friends with her for awhile if look back at some vlogs Esme stays at lotties sometimes.
Maybe I'm getting confused, I read one of the earlier comments as though Sarah's dad, Lottie and her mum were all there together. Just seemed like a weird combo of people!
lottie is Sarah’s only friends daughter her mums called Stacey. If look back to vlogs abit back Esme stayed at lotties the girls have been friends for a while. They are no relation to Sarah.

Scrotsandall

So ... are Jane and Steve spending Christmas with them and sleeping in their caravan? (Sarah mentioned Chris had gone to get their Caravan and said he would explain why later!)

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Sayitso

VIP Member
Even if the orthodontist thinks Isla is too young for full braces, they could fit her with a retainer that focuses on the front top set of adult teeth. Sarah probably wants them to have a mouth full of black fillings like she does. None of them have a good set of teeth. Isla has had fillings and teeth removed previously (when they lived in the rented house) I’m in my late 30s and have never had a filling… I dread the day. As for Esme she’s going to need implants. If you look at Esmes front teeth at the top one of her “fangs” has eroded away and her front is chipped.
I’d noticed they weren’t straight but hadn’t realised how bad they were.

• Sad
Reactions: 8