Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
Fizz fam are a lovely family, kind and considerate of each other and they help each other when needed. The inghams could really learn something from them
i agree with you on th
I think last night's presents were taken from the tat mountain. I don't believe Esme would choose a toddler doll for Isla when the pair of them screech over LOL dolls and Mini Brands and fidgets and all that stuff together. Same with Isla buying Esme a little packet of beads. It was no budget! A kid would choose a decent-sized box/kit with a zillion beads. They're not even that expensive. And why were Esme and Isla surprised to receive an LOL doll disguised in a box when they'd both done the same 'trick' and you'd be able to feel it rattling around so it'd be obvious they'd done the same thing?

Also think Esme will get a phone. A phone is a good present because they'll get it on contract and spread the cost.
agree with this especially when sarah mentioned that it was on islas christmas list?

Reactions: 11

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Have the inghams actually said the words “we are all unvaccinated.” Or is this just the natural assumption?
Sarah was posting on Facebook and arguing with Granny Jane about it and not knowing what’s in it, so it’s safe to say Sarah at least wouldn’t have had it. Plus I’m sure they’d have used it as clickbait ‘my husband took a prick’ shocked face. If they had

Chloe97xo

No.I think she just can`t be bothered to discipline him.It`s easier for her to give in .He`s going to be `Arrison #2 if this keeps up.She`s making a rod for her own back ,especially considering Mila`s surgery isn`t long after Xmas.:(
Who's Aarison?x

Nah! I think she does it because she thinks he’s hilarious when he’s far from it and because she’s too lazy.
You can tell she's lazy by just looking at her face 🤣

• Haha

xxme2uxx

Chatty Member
Booked my dentist appointments two weeks ago I got seen 2 days later as I needed a clean then all 3 of my kids age 1 -14 got seen today which was all good

Mostyn

VIP Member
Oh dear Esme and Isla huffing, puffing, screaming and almost wetting themselves over LOL dolls and other bits designed or children aged far far younger.
Im all for the magic of Christmas but it’s a Journey of evolving traditions which get adapted as children grow up.
Inghams simply do exactly the same things every year, it has to get uncomfortable at some point.
16 yr old Isabelle was filmed sat a table writing to Santa/ elves. 😳
She could have helped set the table, make pancakes or put out all the Christmassy bits for the younger ones. Instead she is treated exactly the same as the younger ones.
lazy buying those inflatable costumes was cringe. Her faked hysteria.
Loved beautiful coco constantly walking in shot 😂
funniest part, lazy opening her secret Santa, she hated it. HoHoHo 😂😂😂
Coco looks to have put on weight like creepy

nattis

VIP Member
I thought today was their bread and butter. Not a peep for their icult. Also he’s had an editing/deleting spree on their Meeellla birth vlog playlist.
no tomorrow is the big day when opening the insane amount. Today is just the boring day before.

Reactions: 10

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
What a bunch of weirdo's. I love how they think Chris spends time editing all for them, out of the goodness of his heart, not for the money or anything 🤣
Tut tut don’t be mean he is extremely helpful by nature especially to teenagers he loves listening to their insecurities while inviting them to skinny dip.

• Sick
  • Haha

Raw

VIP Member
I really don’t care if someone is vaccinated or not, it’s their choice, but I guess the Inghams realise that Covid is such a divisive topic, they don’t want to talk about it. I don’t discuss it much with my husband because he is more of a worrier about Covid than me, I’m more cynical and whereas he will take a test sometimes, I have never done one. I wonder whether the Inghams have? They’ve never actually said!
I do tests regularly as I work with vulnerable kids, but no, I don’t think they would bother at all!

BuddyBird

Isn't this supposed to be one of their biggest view vlogs all year? And can't get a vlog put on time! They've missed out days and done nothing really Christmas themed. No real excitement from anyone.

I was really looking forward to sitting down and watching lots of screaming as they pretend to like the presents that they never asked for.
No way I will ever give them a view

• Heart

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
Congratulations @Joris Bobson edited for the swear word
View attachment 934829

TLDR
- The Inghams are still decorating the house for Christmas. Estimated completion date is Boxing Day 2053.
- Isla seems to be regressing even more. This week she was filmed getting excited about toys for 5 year olds, climbing into Jace's crib for story time and rolling on the kitchen floor playing with her LOL dolls. She's also too scared to sleep in her own room.
- No Instagram birthday post for Sarah from her loving husband. He remembered to put a gushing post up for Isabelle's birthday though.
- Sarah celebrated her 39teenth birthday with a trip to Premier Inn Blackpool. They went on some fairground rides and looked at the lights. Chris left the hotel room to spend the night in his precious van. He got her the usual Pandora ring, which didn't fit on her fat sausage fingers. Unsurprisingly, Sarah decided she didn't want to stay at the hotel for a second night.
- Chris is busy repairing the faults in the house.
- Sarah is only just starting to think about sending Tat and Me blankets out for Christmas. Halloween pumpkin blankets are included in the release.
- Visitors are only allowed through the front door on the first visit so they can see the stairs.
- Big Frank has returned in time for Christmas.
- Katrina and her piles made an appearance in the vlog. She'll be visiting the Inghams at Motorway Manion next week for some undeclared baking ad.

Hi Steve 👋

View attachment 934832
Ooh, thank you. Need to catch up been out all day

Katrina replied to someone in her comments on Instagram the other day saying they had been trying for 7 months and she wasnt pregnant,she was used to it happening quicker. probably Leah's dads girlfriend/wife having baby.
I thought her bloke had been cheating? And she’s let him get her up the duff? Fuck sakes

Last edited:

Otterwise

VIP Member
Jace's adding 'I SAID' after things screams of a little boy who's sick of repeating himself for the vlog. When he was trying to explain the game he was playing with his truck on the table, Sarah and then Isabelle kept going 'who brought your present, Jace?' over and over. Absolutely no interest in engaging with what he was doing. Then Sarah said something like 'he's just said it and I wanted him to say it again for the camera'. She did it again on the boat ride, he said something and rather than answering him, Sarah told him twice to 'say wow' so they could use the footage to 'teleport' them to the elephant ride.

Kid certainly needs boundaries but it pisses me right off when he's trying to chat with his family and all they're arsed about is getting him to perform.
Exactly! You explained it far better than I did x

• Heart