Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tinksmum

VIP Member
So I admit it -work was dead this morning so I fell into a rabbit hole of the 2017 Florida slogs… I know they first got big in 2016 but do we think they made that much money so quickly to be able to afford a three week holiday in Universal and Disney with Dining plan and discovery cove - that would of cost a packet - no wonder it all went to their heads so quickly
Sorry to quote myself but I forgot to ask…. What ever happened to little Boo Boo - I cannot believe what a pedestal she was on - no wonder she has turned out like she has

• Sad
Reactions: 11

Mostyn

VIP Member
Not excusing them at all with this…
But from my experience even if you want to go to the dentist the backlogs are awful. I’ve not managed to see a dentist in 18mo now, keep being fobbed off. Unless your face has fallen off they keep blaming Covid. Tried to go to a private practice and they have waiting lists too now!!!
And yeah kids get for free but us adults definitely pay for dental treatments in the U.K.
They are set for life they can go private .
live had 6 monthly checkups during pandemic.

whatamess123

VIP Member
Oh dear, so it looks like they did go to a very young child theme park. Poor Isabelle, I really hope she wasn't expected to join in with the toddler screaming and jumping up and down and had to go see Father Christmas.

It's times like this where it would be nice if they actually treated her like a 16 year old and left her at home so for once she could have some time to herself. Unfortunately that wouldn't happen as she has been treated/behaves more like an 11/12 year old.
Yep.Plus they need her to help with the younger ones.So unfair.:(

Gymgirl

Chatty Member
If Isla wanted an ipad, why couldn’t she have one? They are brilliant tools for home educating as well as just for fun. What is she going to do with an Apple Watch?
Exactly!!
Watch must have come on as a deal... My girl has 1 but she asked for it.
I totally agree an ipad would have been so useful. For her and its what she asked for... Set for life... Set for a huge fall more like

nattis

VIP Member
He said it would be "in the next 20minutes" nearly 40minutes ago 🤦‍♀️
his post did not mean a thing. How come if circumstanses out of their control, he can say that it will be up i 20 minutes. if youtube gives them problems with uploading it can get even longer.
My guess it will be another no video day. Sorry we have tried everything, but cannot fix it so will spend the night with family instead

MissWinnie

VIP Member
1 job 🤦‍♀️ and looks like mountains of presents as usual
The video has been showing as unavailable video hidden for at least the last 10 minutes. Does that not mean it’s already on there just not made public for viewing purposes?

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Don’t you usually get a smear at your check up at 6 weeks after the birth? It was like that for me back in the day when the dinosaurs roamed free. 🦕 🦖
I was due mine year I fell pregnant with our youngest but I had to wait 3 months after his birth before I was able to have it done - I believe that’s been the case for a good few years now

My whole house has been tested positive for covid 19. It baffles me how this lot can go out without a mask and not catch anything. The places they've been this year without wearing any face covering. I wear 2 masks when I go out, I've been double vaccinated and waiting to get the green light for the booster. These idiots are not even vaccinated and it pisses me off. Lazy and creepy this virus is real and I suggest you protect your family. I'm absolutely gutted that I can't visit my granny even if it was just standing on her door step just to talk to her 😥I HATE THIS FUCKING FAMILY 😡
I would say they’ve probably had it some point - ignorance is bliss to them though and I doubt they would ever test unless forced to even if it meant spreading it :( They seemed to have ignored the quarantine rules returning to UK when they came back from their van adventure last month - makes me cross as well. Mila at a minimum will be rested ahead of her surgery though and if staying in I reckon Lazy will be required to rest too

Last edited:

Foxyfoxy328

Even apple aside there are some very good tablets for reasonable amounts of money around - case with a built in keyboard and boom perfect for school work!

nattis

VIP Member
So the girls must not have access to their YouTube channel? Because they would be reading all those comments surely?

Also when Lazy goes shopping and buys them stuff and vlogs about it, it must mean they never watch the vlogs or it would ruin the surprise? For instance the Cat Advent Calendar she got Isabelle, or when they pulled their Secret Santa's out the hat.

I don't think Esme still believes in it, but more she is doing it for Isla and Jace. Like Isabelle has been doing for the last 6 years or so. She may know but isn't telling her parents that she doesn't believe, or lazy is just bullshitting as usual and knows full well she doesn't believe.

Let's face it, Vlogmas is their money making month. Their views will nosedive again once January comes. But no doubt they'll clickbait the fuck out of Mila's hip issues for months to come. Sick fucks.
Lazy believe Creepy don't even watch the vlog when he edits. Remember how she showed the thing she bought for the car and surprised Creepy with it.
But then again, he probably don't. We see that every time he put something in there he should not.