Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosily

Did they used to mention taking them to the dentist? I’ve only been watching them on and off the last couple of years.

My son needs braces but orthodontist won’t touch them until his last two baby teeth were out, eventually had to have them taken out at the dentist as they weren’t coming out by themselves. Still waiting for one adult tooth to come through and they want to wait a bit longer so likely won’t have braces till he is at least 15. Sometimes having braces, particularly in UK, is a long process.

Reactions: 12

mummymouse82

Well i don’t know when they are planning to put the second upload up … they can’t even get 1 up properly sometimes … oh and considering that was supposed to be super duper fun family say out I thought it was pathetic and boring and I thought honestly what was the point

• Haha

Raw

VIP Member
Christine, say after me….th….th…..th….that’s right there’s not a f in it! You fink you so funny, you need to wash your mouf out with fistles you foo

• Haha

nattis

VIP Member
We have lost my dear uncle this week 😪, hence Christmas is kinda canceled here.
It's sad and not pleasant at all.

Nonetheless I wish you all merry Christmas 🎅 🎄 and I hope you get to spend it nicely and get time to rest with your loved ones.

Today I couldn't care less about this ferral family
So sorry for your loss. Take the time to heal and be with tjue one you love

• Heart

sunniva

Chatty Member
I don't understand all this 'sending them off to santa' shit either.
I think if you get to the point where you're having to 'send' things, then you've got too much.
I don't understand why they don't do X amount from father Christmas and then the rest from them because it's very clear they're from them anyway!
Totally spoils the whole magical element in my opinion when you know it's your mother buying and wrapping them. I can't believe Isla is still falling for it when Lazy makes it so obvious.
The way they do Santa is totally bizarre to me. I can’t imagine believing that my parents bought and wrapped the presents, and then sent them to Santa! It doesn’t feel magical at all and children watching their videos must find it very odd too that thats not how Santa works in their home 🤔
Can’t believe I’m saying something in their praise, must be a Christmas miracle, but I think ‘’sending off to Santa’’ is actually quite a sensitive way to present their sickening overconsumption. They know there are younger kids watching who won’t understand why Santa brings the Ingham kids so much and they get significantly less.

I won’t be doing Santa with my kids but if I do, I’ll probably do something like this just to deal with the obvious inequality problem. I remember being a kid wondering why poor kids in Africa couldn’t ask Santa for new clothes. Christmas consumerism isn’t magic.

• Heart

MissWinnie

VIP Member
It hasn't really been spoken about at all at school - I mean it's probably helped they've spent a lot of the last couple of years at home rather than at school. Yes she's in year 10 and doing studying for her GCSE but she's a very innocent girl still. She's autistic so that might have some bearing on it but she's at a mainstream school. Maybe I've just done too good a job of being Santa 🤣. Also, we should just all accept that kids mature at different rates. I was very late at realising the santa thing myself.
my daughter is same age and autistic and also believes, my 11yo as well :) my middle son has stopped believing this year but plays the pretence for the others as we have a younger child too who has many years left yet
Both girls though just think people have different traditions like faith etc that exists as they both know a Jehovahs Witness family who obviously don’t believe at all which I think helps. The elf is very real according to my 11yo too - I adore Christmas which I think has made them like this though 😂

• Heart

Web30

VIP Member
I don't understand all this 'sending them off to santa' shit either.
I think if you get to the point where you're having to 'send' things, then you've got too much.
I don't understand why they don't do X amount from father Christmas and then the rest from them because it's very clear they're from them anyway!
Totally spoils the whole magical element in my opinion when you know it's your mother buying and wrapping them. I can't believe Isla is still falling for it when Lazy makes it so obvious.
We kinda do that as well. My daughter knows we buy things they go to santa and come back if shes good. We also say we send extra money to santa so he can bring surprises.
We dont buy the things in front of her though like sarah seems to do.

Kstep

VIP Member
Did anyone else notice when Lazy was in the kitchen, pointing at the best thing she’d ever (ordered) made, they've put matching Xmas jumpers on, Esme walks past and appears to be still wearing her pyjama bottoms, and so does Izzy when she’s sat with Mila. Lazy said it’s getting dark so it’s about 4pm. Now this might be just me and my family, but we all have a bath/shower, and use our new products, put on our new clothes and make a bit of an effort before we go out and spend the day with family, or they come to us, I’ve only got 1 bathroom between 4 of us, and we manage it way before midday.
I know they’re not going out but its Xmas day! It might be just me but I couldn’t imagine spending the day in P.J’s. They definitely didn’t get up till quite late, it was bright light outside, we had what I considered a lay in this year 7:40, and it was only just coming light at around 8:30.
We did this year but just me and kids BUT we put our new Xmas pjs after having a wash Xmas morning and we was late up as had been visiting friends night before till late then all 3 boys came in my room and we had bacon sandwiches while they called my husband at work then we just had a lazy day opening presents, watching films and playing games OK I admit was lazy and all 3 fell asleep in they pjs but also last night in the Xmas duvets so as soon as up washed bedding changed and new pjs It was nice just laying about in pjs BUT we didn't have anyone come round and didn't film it for everyone to see

• Heart

JaeXYZ

im sorry but its your job im at work at 10 tonight if i was late thered be questions asked plus a heap of people complaining because there sat in an already crowded waiting room how can you be so flippant about a job. plus how is something still process when u edit and do it all through night time? why not just change the reveal time to people and say like our upload will be available at 8pm that way saves all this confusion.
Be sure to start getting ready for work bang on 10. Then when you're late, it's 'Sorry, boss, nothing I could do, if I start at 10, I'm not getting off one of my 90 sofas and thinking about work until 10'. Works for Creepy Ingram.

• Haha

Raw

VIP Member
Inspired from watching The Truman Show this afternoon…..

Camera lens needed crew..
Long lens
Macro lens
Wide angled lens
Telephoto lens

Quiet on set!

OK all actors first positions please!
And …..The Ingham Show ACTION!

• Haha

uwu

VIP Member
Oh gosh honey, that is quite a cross to bear alone but I understand completely you wanting to protect your family from the worry. Sending you big healing hugs!

Thank you to everyone for their kind words ❤

• Heart

Zuuzuu56

Chatty Member
I felt so sorry for her. Those were tears of disappointment, she just saw the two bigger girls get brand new phones, and she gets a watch. What does a little girl who still plays with dolls want with a smart watch?! If she'd been wanting an iPad I bet that's what she thought must be coming. Ugh, poor wee thing.
im sorry but esme and izzy get the gifts the want but isla wasnt given an ipad. i feel sorry for that girl. Also why is it that jane always buys the more appropriate presents.
I felt the same and I was really expecting them to get her one, then when I saw the box I couldn’t believe it.
But because of last years “you’ve got another room full!!” Isla will probably be thinking she might have one still coming. I wouldn’t put it past lazy to have another room full of crap.

• Sad

SooooAnyway

VIP Member
Has Creepy been up to his usual bad habits and Lazy has finally had enough or are the children out on strike ? We may find out tomorrow

Reactions: 11

rosily

he wont understand that and im waiting to see the amount of 'stress' hes under when mila has go have that opeation and he cant be there so will be left with jace and the older girls at home.
Not sure how they will cope if the surgery is cancelled in the new year due to being short staffed and their holiday plans are ruined.

MONDOCOCO

I'm struggerling to sneak preview these 40 year old wankers ms lazy and cock nose creepy...crap crap and more crap..the wife watches is it,all I can do is cringe..I try to busy myself ,not watching.irritating noises comming from TV...famous my arse...he's trying to hide from public as he will be picked on boo hoo .my beanie and hood and mask...incognito..what a creep