Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Who thinks they’ll get Izzy a cat? I wouldn’t be surprised, another pet to “take care” of, or should I say another pet for granny and gramps to be stuck with while they galavant around Europe in their tin can!

Reactions: 13

uwu

VIP Member
People saying the AirPods/watch came free with the contract iPhones, can you tell me where haha, I’ve just moved to iPhone 13 from android at my time to upgrade and got bugger all extra free 😂 can’t believe you don’t even get a wall plug in the box for a thousand quid phone
Last year I got a contract for a iPhone 11 for my daughter on Virgin mobile and it came with free airpods.

Joris Bobson

VIP Member

This is the person who saw them at Gullivers. Maybe I'm showing my age but what the fuck is the tongue sticking out thing? I've seen Isabelle do it before and it just looks stupid. Ridiculous that kids see this shit going on and think it looks cool :rolleyes:
What a tit

Creepy says Jace can go over to the park several metres away whilst he films Lazy and the girls on the ride again.
I’m sorry, he let jace go on his own?

Last edited:
  • Wow

Gymgirl

Chatty Member
Agreed.

But something else caught my eye. Is Lazy trying to tell us something with that pampas grass reference? Coupled with their love of pineapples....Please tell me they don't keep their car keys in a bowl 🤔🤢🤭
Id the pampas grass really a sign of singers... I always thought thzt was a myth

Id the pampas grass really a sign of singers... I always thought thzt was a myth
Swingers....
Not singers

• Haha

Mostyn

VIP Member
Those socks baby mila was wearing.
mila a chunky baby she’s lovely and is not a dinky dot
Mila has her dads short legs

Those socks baby mila was wearing.
mila a chunky baby she’s lovely and is not a dinky dot
Mila has her dads short legs

ellier112

So if Neil’s 55, he was 20 when they had Sarah. Sarah had Isabelle at 19, right? Good luck Issy breaking that mould. Please dont be pregnant in the next couple of years.
I can’t imagine issy being allowed to have a boyfriend let alone being intimate with one

Mostyn

VIP Member
They said she was close to not believing when they went to lapland a few years ago, no way does she not know by now!!
I am with you on your opinion.Esme knows how to keep the lazy one happy by pretending.

dz86

People saying the AirPods/watch came free with the contract iPhones, can you tell me where haha, I’ve just moved to iPhone 13 from android at my time to upgrade and got bugger all extra free 😂 can’t believe you don’t even get a wall plug in the box for a thousand quid phone

• Wow

Chloe97xo

Even to this day (and I'm 38) I have never told my parents I was sexually abused and groomed by someone they allowed into our house mainly because I'm so ashamed it happened to me and that I don't want them to feel guilty that they were the reason it happened under their noses. I was 14 and so scared of telling anyone so if this is happening to the girls even if it's only emotional abuse and not physical it can be so scary to tell anyone.
Omg so sorry to hear that 🥺💔🤍

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

Zuuzuu56

Chatty Member
We stayed in our PJs all day. Always relaxed on Xmas day like that though as we are quite a busy family the rest of the year, kids wake up before crack of dawn though and as parents, we don’t get to sleep until early hours - it’s the very few days of the year we can get away with it with no other reason needed.
We stayed in our PJs all day. Always relaxed on Xmas day like that though as we are quite a busy family the rest of the year, kids wake up before crack of dawn though and as parents, we don’t get to sleep until early hours - it’s the very few days of the year we can get away with it with no other reason needed.
Xmas should be spent however people like to, like I said I didn’t know if it was just me I’m really not being a snob, but these lot are plastering themselves online and do nothing but slob about all year anyway 😂

Reactions: 12