Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mostyn

VIP Member
I reckon social services have realised how alienated they were all becoming from their families and have reigned that in. That’s is the only reason I can think of that all of a sudden they are mixing with their nearest and dearest again. Those kids are growing up in cult like conditions and god help them if they ever need to enter the real world.
Jane has come to cook Christmas dinner

• Sad
Reactions: 14

nattis

VIP Member
I am a litte pussled by people writing here about Isla not getting an Ipad. Esme says after she gets the watch. I thought it was an apple pen for your Ipad. So does that mean Isla already has an Ipad or did she get one for christmas they just did not show it in the video? Maybe they wanted to have that for another shit show.

• Wow
Reactions: 14

kazza23662

Even if the orthodontist thinks Isla is too young for full braces, they could fit her with a retainer that focuses on the front top set of adult teeth. Sarah probably wants them to have a mouth full of black fillings like she does. None of them have a good set of teeth. Isla has had fillings and teeth removed previously (when they lived in the rented house) I’m in my late 30s and have never had a filling… I dread the day. As for Esme she’s going to need implants. If you look at Esmes front teeth at the top one of her “fangs” has eroded away and her front is chipped.
Its not eroded its just crooked she will need braces also

Reactions: 13

rosily

I've no idea about apple ect. What can a 9 year old do with an apple watch?
Apple Watch for Isla seemed strange to me, not sure why a 9 year old would want one other to copy mum, dad or siblings, but do any of them have smart watches?

My teen had one for Christmas but he is into running and wanted it to track his runs and for the health monitoring side, heart rate etc.

whatamess123

VIP Member
Who's Aarison?x

You can tell she's lazy by just looking at her face 🤣
LOL Agreed!! `Arrison is her sister Katrina`s youngest.I`ve not seen him on film in ages (watched a couple ,but couldn`t face anymore!) ,back then he was Jaces` age and a right holy terror!!

Mostyn

VIP Member
I find this very strange. My GP will not allow anyone to amend appointments unless it is said person.

His number should not even be associated with her GP records as they don’t have a house-phone. As if they’d call her “next of kin” for something like that 🤔
Our gp does not even leave messages on phones.confidentiality.

Is that outrageous pile of presents that was posted a few pages back really theirs?? it is so exaggerated that it could’ve been a faked photoshopped picture!!
How greedy and pathetically desperate for viewers! Shame on you two!

Chris is gonna get caught sexting and doing weird Shit online soon since he’s really fucking up getting vlogs up on time. He’s been creeping on young girls (are there a few guys in there as well? I think so) that he’s got to Get caught someday and I pray to god it happens soon. Lock him up!!

much love to all of you Tattlers and your families and friends and beloved pets

❤ to those who have lost family members or are struggling (you know who you are, it would just be hard to tag you all) stay strong and know that even though we’re all technically strangers, everyone on here cares about you!!
I don’t think the pic is theirs but they do get that many presents a lot of plastic tat.
I love your posts Bump .peaceful Christmas

• Heart

emi_

An ipad would have suited her better , she’s 9, there’s nothing she’d use a phone for that she couldn’t do on an iPad. I know lots of kids have phones very young these days but what I don’t understand is sarah especially is so fixed on keeping them acting young but then they give their 9 year old a phone

whatamess123

VIP Member
Somebody is getting rattled, it is his job for goodness sake. What a rude manView attachment 944597
Simple then creepy ,take Christmas off ,and allow your children to enjoy THEIR christmas ,as kids who don`t have to perform for their parents lifestyles` do! Easy ,you egotistical tw*t!!

The Ingham Family posted:
CHRISTMAS DAY SPECIAL OPENING PRESENTS | EMOTIONAL MAIN PRESENT SURPRISE!
View attachment 944608
YouTube
*yawn*..no surprise here then?

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Sarah’s obsession with things being “teeny tiny” and not growing up isn’t helping the cause either. Isla is probably picking up with these are the things that please her mother- and is why she started talking in that baby voice, childish toys, latching on too much to other siblings. She is a young and capable girl who can achieve a lot if given the right tools.

It’s such a shame that her mother emphasises so often and I’m so many ways that she likes children to be young and childish.

And the elf on a shelf every morning- she is almost 10 years old. I’m not sure if that is normal for that age as I’ve no children myself.

Her mother is literally trying to make them be Peter Pan and never grow old.
It’s a very weird dynamic it’s like her identity is wrapped up with being a parent or possibly being loved, because creepy doesn’t love her there is no love without respect and he’s made his disrespect abundantly clear. I think she knew the kids are growing up in six short years Isla will sixteen and the other two will be adults hence the two babies.
I don’t get it at all she has a business and if you can believe the Pinocchio nonce investments 👀 you would think she would be happy to grow her empire (sarcasm) not start from the top. I don’t get those two on one hand I think she is desperate to keep him especially as he seems to pull all the strings and she always caves even when it’s a bad call, but on the other hand I think is it him he is looking pretty grim lately way worse than Lazy so is he scared that maybe she will find her feet who knows.

• Heart

Bored83

I'd be fuming if my son bought a six bedroom house and didn't even have a guest bedroom for me to sleep in.
We only have a 2 bed with 3 of us living here. We still managed to put up my sister in law, her husband and their youngest son for one night about a month ago. We gave them our room and slept in our sons room.

• Heart

ronnie2

my teeth actually looks the same - but I’ve had mine done. But under the plastic, my right toot beside my front teeth is tiny and sharp and the other one is normal and big. So I don’t think it’s eroded.. that could have been a picture of my mouth 10 years ago 🙈 I have even broken of a tiny bit of the front tooth like her 😝
I’m not just talking about the tooth next to the front one I’m actually talking about that entire side of her mouth.
If you don’t think it’s eroded that’s fine. I’m not a dentist. If my kids had teeth like that Id get them sorted out. They’ve all got terrible teeth. And no one can convince me otherwise.

• Heart

Mariemoo43

Tbh I thought that was a present intended for Issy but wrapped up wrong, I’d not trust any of mine with candles - strictly only use mine when the kids are out of the house incase of any mishaps, knocking into furniture etc
Yes thats probably the case, hope so anyway.
Doesn't bear thinking about does it. Imagine if jace goes into islas room whilst it's burning, throws a soft toy about or knocks into the candle...

SarahGard83

VIP Member
My kids are 13 and 15 and woke us up at 6am shouting it's Christmas! Definitely wouldn't wait until it was light outside before getting up on Christmas day