Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ziggzaggz

VIP Member
They either won the lottery so don't care anymore or something is wrong with them not putting up a vlog on Christmas eve, and also nothing on instagram.

Reactions: 14

Candy56

VIP Member
Now ,that is a surprise.Not!:rolleyes:
Open your presents early - well was that not staged or what I cant even watch them now as you know its all put on and especially when Chris starts with that "your so welcome " a million and one times its all false and more false to the ridiculous stage and perhaps they should be thinking about the children who will wake up on Christmas morning with nothing and they have so much that they open presents early. The cant give out very much presents as they had very little under the tree, but if they put things under the tree then Jace being Jace and so funny NOT he would open everything

Kstep

VIP Member
he wont understand that and im waiting to see the amount of 'stress' hes under when mila has go have that opeation and he cant be there so will be left with jace and the older girls at home.
That's why his parents are back they will be moving in do watch the kids

• Wow

mags

VIP Member
Is there a child missing?
Do you mean Creepy's (alleged) other son? 🤫

I don't have Instagram but from the red scribbles it looks like one of the girls (Esme?) is kneeling or crouching behind Issy. I hope they haven't shoved Isla at the back.

nattis

VIP Member
offcourse Isabelle is the only one with an vide open mouth in the thumbnail even before opening anything

Jennybobs

Chatty Member
Send

Sending you much love ❤ First Xmas without my dear old dad. Times are strange right now. Love and hugs to you xx
Sending you lots of love too. Hope you manage to enjoy Christmas and find some peace. It will feel strange and different for you.
Merry Christmas to you. xxx

• Heart

Kstep

VIP Member
Wheres Prinny in the family pic? Also im sure homebargains did those pjs in baby size so surely Mila could have matched.
I'm not sure if those ones did as they were the very cheap ones but if not I know was others that did and many supermarkets or bigger shop did You would think a set for life family 1 wouldn't get the cheapest ones available especially if meant all couldn't matched and would pay alittle more if needs be! It's Milas first Xmas she just looks so out of place This year was so many with baby included my sons is only slightly older than Mila and with our holiday etc we end up with 3 different sets of matching pjs and that's getting size including the baby and a teen plus she can't use the sold out story as this year pjs were everywhere Due to a stay in hospital etc and extra isolation we have hardly been out till this week yet managed the 3 sets from what I can see she's shopping everyday so no reason Not saying not good from b&m as we had them last year but you would think a set for life family would maybe get ones that last alittle longer especially how long they seem to live in them and made sure ones included the baby strange! Then again looking back at previous Xmas all high priced gifts this year Esma is trying to fix her phone as she knows £60 is to expensive to ask for and looking at some of the cheap tat she posted on Instagram Toys to young for isla and the cheapest possible things like that money box from the 80s were the paw pulls it in! How the might have fallen Wonder if we still be treated to gifts from Mary S lol

also (I'm still catching up after hospital then q holiday) 100% especially since Blackpool there's something going on Suddenly spending time apart, everyone seems off, Chris is always here there and everywhere qnd then twice this week no vlog 🤔 whatever it is hope the girls are safe seeing so major red flags with Creepy and the things he's been up to with the girls Isabelle isn't his daughter (not that makes any difference at all!) But now hearing he's creepy around Esmas room and see it's her who's wanted to sleep with isabelle or invited Isla in her room alot lately when she was the one who originally wanted her own space just screams she's worried to be alone Hope I'm wrong

Last edited:
  • Heart

Poppyflower800

Chatty Member
It’ll only be half the day.. stockings in Lazys bed and the present opening in room 1.

Room 2 and granny’s cooking will be tomorrows.

• Haha
  • Sad

Missusnaz

VIP Member
I wondered that. I have an Apple Watch and it’s good for mapping exercise, heart rate, taking calls, and paying on my debit card. Nothing exciting for a 9yo
Our family are apple geeks (comes from my hubby 🙄) but the only people in our house that have apple watches are the adults and teenagers, there’s no need at all for an Apple Watch for a child. I do not get the need for a child to have it? Mine this year got the AirPods, smart pencil for the iPad (it’s great!) and the Smart Keyboard for the girl to do her uni work on the iPad instead of buying her a laptop.
I use my watch mainly for tracking fitness (yes lazy that’s a thing!) and Apple Pay and that’s it!

Princess 6

Chatty Member
I am a litte pussled by people writing here about Isla not getting an Ipad. Esme says after she gets the watch. I thought it was an apple pen for your Ipad. So does that mean Isla already has an Ipad or did she get one for christmas they just did not show it in the video? Maybe they wanted to have that for another shit show.
I haven't watched vlog but maybe Esme was expecting Isla to get iPad because that was what Isla had been asking for and she thought it was an apple pen to go along with it and was thinking iPad was coming after.

Did isabelle get the quilt she wanted? 🙈

irishgirl38

I actually felt so sad for Isla, anytime she was genuinely excited off camera she was just ignored :(

But it was nice to see a genuine reaction with the apple watch. bless her, she really needs back in school or around more kids her age.