Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meisify2

VIP Member
Wowzers we are in for a treat. Another fun day out tomorrow! Omg I can not wait! No way!
Omg will it be primark, b and m, or flying tiger?? The suspense is killing me!

I said this in the last thread, I’m sure she already is. They seem to get frisky while sleeping rough! She’s now maskless again and frank is back with a vengeance
It’s disgusting, I bet it turns creepy on knowing the kids might be listening! Makes me feel sick 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15

Basic

VIP Member
That was just my experience with NHS, we’ve taken our kids to the dentist every 6 months since very young.

I asked how much it would be to pay for our sons braces and was told £2400, but they still wanted to wait a bit longer for his last adult tooth had come through. Hopefully he’ll be ready to get them next year. Everyone’s teeth are different so I’ve no idea what’s suitable for their kids teeth.
Same, have taken mine since they were 1. About to take my youngest to see an orthodontist. It will cost upwards of $6000 for braces here.

These fools are set for life so basic things like regular dental check ups and braces should be a given. Their kids are also earning their wages so should benefit directly.

Basic

VIP Member
There are all sorts of other things dentists can do to ready a kids mouth for braces. Friends have primary aged kids who are having treatments and also having braces at the start of secondary school here. Dental treatments aren’t free here like they are in the UK for children.

It looks like Isla and Jace have Sarah’s mouth. They may benefit from having work done young to ensure there is enough room for their adult teeth. They won’t know of any possible treatments if they don’t take them to the dentist in the first instance.

I don’t understand why they haven’t paid for Isabelle to have braces. They need to start investing in their children’s futures. God only knows they are paying the mortgage and paying the price for being pimped out on YouTube. And now they are having to cope with the fallout from their fathers sexual deviancy. Absolutely abhorrent adults.

• Heart

Romer

what I think they do is put glad wrap over toilet under the seat and put cereal on top to look like it’s filled…she must think she’s smart if thinks she is fooling people…this has been the worst vlogmas ever, they have done nothing interesting,…she misses the mark on everything and thinks she is just wonderful, and relevant .. I do not want to wish ill on that baby but I can’t wait till she is operated on and there world comes crashing down as they will have to be devoted to her well-being, ….let’s just see how they cope…
Why are guests going upstairs to use the bathroom when they’ve got a downstairs cloakroom?

I hate food waste. There was no need to tip a whole box of cereal down that toilet. I really hope it blocked it and they had to call a plumber out.

Why is the doctor’s calling Chris wrt Sarah’s appointments? That‘s really controlling. No way would I stand for that. She’s got abs no privacy whatsoever
[/

Forgot to say when jace touched the elf’s if you listen really closely you can hear sarah grab him and he says In a scared voice “I didn’t touch them” but he sounds like she’s grabbed him and he shit himself. Listen you’ll see what I mean

• Sad

Blue Rose

VIP Member
I'd be fuming if my son bought a six bedroom house and didn't even have a guest bedroom for me to sleep in.
That’s what I was thinking. Often if we have my cousins over we end up sharing with each other, but when me and my sisters were around the age their girls are my parents made sure I wasn’t forced to share with my younger sisters and cousins and recognised that I was older so wanted my own space. My sister’s the same age as Esme and although she is the youngest child so is babied a little, she’s a lot more mature. I think the biggest difference (aside from not being couched to act ridiculously for content) is the fact she goes to school and is surrounded with people her own age who’d probably take the piss out of her if her entire life was shared online. I remember when Isabel was in school and kept being made fun of. It’s obvious it was because of how her parents have exploited her.

• Sad
Reactions: 14

Chloe97xo

No 9 year old needs an apple watch and you can tell Isla wasn’t really feeling it but put on her best omg face.
No 5/6 year old needs a iPhone 13 too like the Acefamily have just done with Elle

• Wow

Mostyn

VIP Member
Aww no vlog tonight guys!
Couldn't really understand what he was waffling about on ig!
They're having friends round tonight, apparently! And Chris has been out all day so not had time to fix the problem!
Did they used to mention taking them to the dentist? I’ve only been watching them on and off the last couple of years.

My son needs braces but orthodontist won’t touch them until his last two baby teeth were out, eventually had to have them taken out at the dentist as they weren’t coming out by themselves. Still waiting for one adult tooth to come through and they want to wait a bit longer so likely won’t have braces till he is at least 15. Sometimes having braces, particularly in UK, is a long process.
If theyd been to the dentist they would have sure bragged about it

I don’t understand why they buy so many sofas. It’s not like they have any friends to invite over to sit on them.
My thoughts exactly.
The sofas are cheap and nasty.

LoRoCo

VIP Member
Same, have taken mine since they were 1. About to take my youngest to see an orthodontist. It will cost upwards of $6000 for braces here.

These fools are set for life so basic things like regular dental check ups and braces should be a given. Their kids are also earning their wages so should benefit directly.
They are lucky they get everything free. We need to pay for everything unless u have good health insurance but braces aren’t even covered. Dental insurance is really bad here in America be here I live. They have it good. It’s a shame how they don’t take care of their medical needs properly

• Heart

GreaseMop

VIP Member
So where is the shitshow tonight then, what's today's flimsy excuse?
Is this the 2 day vlog, where they are 'busy' and don't have time to sort the dodgy vlog from Gulliver's and then have the 'party' with their invisible friends AKA Stacey and Lottie?
I suppose there will be a 'surprise' sleepover with Lottie so they can pretend the girls have a friend.

timemoveson

Chatty Member
Hopefully, this is ok to ask . Did everyone here have a nice Christmas ? .
My family and I had a wonderful Christmas. We’ve been in a bubble with my grandparents since pretty much the start of the pandemic due to my mum being their carer so we spent Christmas with them. I got lots of lovely thoughtful gifts for Christmas (a stationery organiser for my bajillion markers like Isabelle!), sweets and chocolate (to rot my teeth like Sarah!) and some lovely pyjamas (to wear for days on end and then wear into Disneyland Paris on my last day there!). Jokes aside though, I’m glad I was fortunate enough to celebrate somewhat a regular Christmas. Sending love to everyone on here who hasn’t been able to 🥰

• Heart