Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GreaseMop

VIP Member
I hope they haven't overwhelmed the little two with silly amounts of presents. The 3 girls know the drill, scream and cry over a load of crap you don't want or need in the hope of millions of views but Mila is too young to know or care and Jace just wants to open a present and play with it not open 2million other presents.

Reactions: 15

mummymouse82

Her choice to keep that boys hair long, I know people do. But she could tidy it up.
Yeah I know what you mean. Personally I like to see boys with short hair but that’s a matter of opinion however there are boys with long hair like Gordon Ramsey’s lad Oscar … he’s got long hair but it’s styled and looked after and looks lovely on him and he still looks like a boy lol poor little jace don’t even look like a boy most of the time

• Sad

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
It's a sleeping bag sleep suit apparently! Sarah bought it for him as he kicks the covers off at night!
He's been wearing it for about 2 weeks now! Doesn't look as if it's been washed 🤢🤢

Esme really does believe in the elves! Thought she saw one of them move!
Friends round, Lotties Mum and her Dad!! I wonder if her Dad slept in Jane and Steves caravan? Why couldn't he gave slept in their caravan?
The mulled wine heater looks like a soup pot we used at the cafe at the Salvation Army where I did voluntary work! Bet it doesn't get used again 😆😆😆
So the ‘friends’ was a fan and their parents. Bet their was some really manly chats going on between chris and the dad. How’s he letting his wife and kid get dragged into that shit show

So if Neil’s 55, he was 20 when they had Sarah. Sarah had Isabelle at 19, right? Good luck Issy breaking that mould. Please dont be pregnant in the next couple of years.
She doesn’t go anywhere to get pregnant

jkroche95

VIP Member
My daughter is 14 and this is the first year that she has her doubts. She's said in past years that some kids say it's your mum and dad but she just said how would they afford all the presents. I just told her it's like God, some people believe and some don't and either is fine. :)
surely people in her class have told her. I was doing my GCSE equivalent at 14

• Heart

Abbvay

VIP Member
Hopefully, this is ok to ask . Did everyone here have a nice Christmas ? .
We had a nice day thank you hope you did too. I went to my mums with the kids because my husband was on call for work all afternoon so stayed at home. Then took him some food home so he could eat when he was done and had a quiet evening together.

• Heart

Cinders91

Don’t you usually get a smear at your check up at 6 weeks after the birth? It was like that for me back in the day when the dinosaurs roamed free. 🦕 🦖
Not anymore, at least they didn't check me.
In fact it was only my kiddo who got their 6week check.
Unlike Lazy we took our kid to every hip, head, weight, vaccine and general check up.
However I did get a letter for a smear 8months later but had to cancel because it bashed into something our kiddo needed.
Then rona happened, I've not had one for 5 years though tbh😦

Ah come on. Kids don't need to get through 7 pairs of pyjamas a week. That's just silly. Even the smelly inghams.

Babies maybe, not toddlers or kids.
Oh...I change my kiddos pjs every night, am I parenting wrong? 😂

Charmball

VIP Member
It’s all so empty. The sofas in the living room must seat at least 12 and Sarah thinks putting another sofa in will fix it. 🙃 I think a lot of it is down to chris. He thinks empty is clean. They‘ve been there months and apart from sofas and the plastic plants, nothing has been done to turn that house into a home so their children feel comfortable there.

Sarah your children earn all the money you make so please tell me why you keep letting chris call it his floor, his staircase, his walls? Take the bank card he clings too and sort out your home. He thinks nothing of bringing home a twenty grand van yet he tracks what you are spending. It’s not normal. How the fuck does the man who cheats on you and fucked up your channel by allegedly messaging 16 year old ifam inappropriately, have so much say over what happens in that house? 🙄

Have the Elf burn his fucking beanies and leave the trail of ash spread across ‘his’ farble floor and you’ll see what kind of man you married. Your girls look up to you and can you honestly say you want them to end up with a man like Chris? If not then sort it out because that’s all they see and that’s all they know because YOU have allowed him to isolate them in order to follow his pipe dreams. 🙄 Take back control and stop letting him dictate what happens in that house. God help them all in summer. He’ll be dragging home a barge soon for his next big adventure because he made a shit Van lifer but yeah… you keep letting him tell you off for buying another £5 plant from B&M to put in the sofa showroom. 🙄
Have the elves burn his beanies 🤣🤣 OMG I am howling. Absolutely howling.

• Haha

Littlelubaby

Omg 😆 pissing at that comment on video saying “thanks for using our catering company hope you enjoy the Xmas dinner” 😂😂😂😂 she tried making out she made Xmas dinner but ordered it 😂😂😂😂😂😂 lazy bitch
has that comment been deleted? I scrolled right through and can’t find it! 🤣

• Haha

nattis

VIP Member
CHRISTMAS EVE SPECIAL - OPENING NO BUDGET SECRET SANTA PRESENTS!

The vlog begins with Isla in her own bed. Mila is still asleep but Lazy cannot believe it's Christmas Eve.

rgains jumper. Isabelle pretends to find a box under the sofa and says its for Creepy. It's a box of Calvin Klein perfume and Isabelle says it's because he smells like a pasty. Isla says she was with Lazy when she bought it and it was very expensive. Creepy gives Isabelle a hug, even though the
View attachment 943758

Isabelle's Secret Santa from Jace.
View attachment 943759

Hi Granny Jane and Hi Steve
View attachment 943760View attachment 943763View attachment 943767
View attachment 943762View attachment 943764View attachment 943765View attachment 943769View attachment 943770View attachment 943772View attachment 943773View attachment 943774
Lazy did not have Creepy she had Jace and Isabelle had Creepy.
Like theese Secret Santas are not rigged at all. Creepy allways get Lazy. And Creepy offcourse need his favourite to get him a present.
And offcourse Jace have to have his babysitter/mum so he can pamper her. And the girls has to have each other.

rosily

I really don’t care if someone is vaccinated or not, it’s their choice, but I guess the Inghams realise that Covid is such a divisive topic, they don’t want to talk about it. I don’t discuss it much with my husband because he is more of a worrier about Covid than me, I’m more cynical and whereas he will take a test sometimes, I have never done one. I wonder whether the Inghams have? They’ve never actually said!
We’ve all done tests twice a week for months because our kids are at school, the school ask us to do them and it feels like the right thing to do for them and the people around them.

They must have tested to go abroad but for some reason don’t seem to have mentioned it unless I missed it. To me they just come across as so dodgy that I feel that their views are a bit more extreme than the average person, but I could be wrong.

• Heart
  • Wow

Elle34

Chatty Member
And now there’s no vlog tonight. Sarah put a post up on Facebook
Yh Sarah you and Chris need be sacked this is your job seems you be relaying on Xmas day vlog to pay January bills and you are failing at vlogmas big time , family comes first why are u with a vile human why have you seclided your kids your sons eyes your daughters hip issue , yh family comes first my left toe 🤣

• Heart

Kate1970

VIP Member
Haven't watched but if Granny Jane, Hi Steve and Sarah's dad have been knocking around, might be that their guests are using Esme's room so the sister sleepover has had to relocate?
Sarah mentioned Sreve and Jane were in Isabelles room, so the girls were sleeping in Esmes room, Isla in there too

Elle34

Chatty Member
Grand they can take days of when they can while us,normal folk have weigh up if it may be worth it my 17 yr old is at work yoday 8 hr shift and same on boxing day he mot amused but he will have nice hard earned money that he earned sure the imgham sprogs don't there wage for every day they work

• Heart

Cinders91

Not wrong but making your washing pile bigger than it needs to be I'd say!
Kiddo has more pjs than all of us combined, I wash them on the sunday(with other bits and ✨bats✨) and there's still another weeks worth washed in the drawers😂
It appears the Minghams have a plethora of clothes during their shit hauls, but then we never see them worn and it's the same old clothes day in day out.
It's quite depressing for a "well off, set for life" family.