The Ingham Family #206 Sarah Ingham is a runt with a massive gunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon social services have realised how alienated they were all becoming from their families and have reigned that in. That’s is the only reason I can think of that all of a sudden they are mixing with their nearest and dearest again. Those kids are growing up in cult like conditions and god help them if they ever need to enter the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
How long do Lazy and Creepy think they can control the girls and keep them locked away from the outside world? Until they are 18, 20, 30?
At what age can they stop believing in the elves, Father Christmas, Easter Bunny etc, this babying is unhealthy.

That Instagram post from Isabelle was again definitely written by Lazy or Creepy. All that gushing over her family and mum and 'dad' was to rub it in to her dad and grandparents that she's calling another man dad and other people granny and grandpa.

Can't wait for tonight's quantity over quality screamfest. We need to take notice of what is opened and whether we see the girls or Jace with the tat ever again or if it is dumped in the garage of doom/returned to the shop.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
it's probably for the best that these kids are homeschooled because there is no way in hell they would survive high school

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Ok Tatlers who is going to take one for the team, and go to tell Lazy and Creepy to do themselves a favour and go take a look at Fizz Fam Present opening ….. now that’s how it should be done (still don’t agree with using kids for money) but there was genuine thought to those presents and absolutely joy at what they received can’t help but have a soft spot for Sienna

Reactions: 23
Magic of Christmas but do nothing chrissmqssy at all qnd can't even do milk and cookies for santa suppose that's as ots giving qnd they qre all take take take (islas disgusting behaviour yesterday) qnd let's not pretend that's why homeschooling! Infant with lockdown this year schools went over board with Xmas stuff!
(Ps lots of my a are qs as my bqby decided to eat my phone 😭))

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The doll Isla got was more aimed at Jaces age group I would have thought! They think it’s sweet to keep them young but they won’t survive in the real world 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 18
The doll Isla got was more aimed at Jaces age group I would have thought! They think it’s sweet to keep them young but they won’t survive in the real world 😂
I remember a few years ago my friend was buying one for her almost 6 year old and i thought it was way to young for her. Why would an almost 10 year old want one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I remember a few years ago my friend was buying on for her almost 6 year old and i thought it was way to young for her. Why would an almost 10 year old want one.
I think it’s all they are exposed to.

Reactions: 11
I hate saying stuff about the girls but the way Isla acted over that doll was disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Ok Tatlers who is going to take one for the team, and go to tell Lazy and Creepy to do themselves a favour and go take a look at Fizz Fam Present opening ….. now that’s how it should be done (still don’t agree with using kids for money) but there was genuine thought to those presents and absolutely joy at what they received can’t help but have a soft spot for Sienna
Fizz family are a beautiful family, kind and respectful of each other. They don't squeal at everything, they take pride in things they have. The inghams really could learn alot by the fizz family. They were so good with elf o
Fizz fam are a lovely family, kind and considerate of each other and they help each other when needed. The inghams could really learn something from them

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Get ready for a loud vlog tonight.

Wonder what the usual "big surprise" will be. Not sure a second room full of more crap can ever be beaten (or an ugly lamp)
I think it will be a kitten for Isabelle.

No words...
Lets say she genuinely believes and isn't pretending she does so she doesn't upset her parents and younger siblings. How long will they let her believe? Will she be 20something, moving into her first home and have a breakdown when she realises Santa hasn't been They need to sit her down off camera and tell her the truth or it's going to do some damage later down the line.

Reactions: 16
Isn’t the point of secret Santa to guess who got who? What is the purpose otherwise, surely just more presents?

Reactions: 28
That is such an odd comment to make about not exposing their children to comments and opinions etc. It comes across like they only want their children to know what they tell them and nothing else. That isn’t why people homeschool, at all.

Your children aren’t supposed to be carbon copies of you, as they get older they are supposed to listen to others views and make their own judgements.

Granted that is difficult in their situation considering their children are posted on the internet on a daily basis and their parents have some less than favourable articles about them if their kids google them.

I wonder how they manage their internet usage, how do they restrict what sites they go on etc. so as not to expose them to any comments and opinions they do not support or agree with.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think last night's presents were taken from the tat mountain. I don't believe Esme would choose a toddler doll for Isla when the pair of them screech over LOL dolls and Mini Brands and fidgets and all that stuff together. Same with Isla buying Esme a little packet of beads. It was no budget! A kid would choose a decent-sized box/kit with a zillion beads. They're not even that expensive. And why were Esme and Isla surprised to receive an LOL doll disguised in a box when they'd both done the same 'trick' and you'd be able to feel it rattling around so it'd be obvious they'd done the same thing?

Also think Esme will get a phone. A phone is a good present because they'll get it on contract and spread the cost.

Reactions: 16
Esme doesn’t *need* a phone if she never leaves her parents side and doesn’t seem to have any friends 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 27
Fizz fam are a lovely family, kind and considerate of each other and they help each other when needed. The inghams could really learn something from them
i agree with you on th
I think last night's presents were taken from the tat mountain. I don't believe Esme would choose a toddler doll for Isla when the pair of them screech over LOL dolls and Mini Brands and fidgets and all that stuff together. Same with Isla buying Esme a little packet of beads. It was no budget! A kid would choose a decent-sized box/kit with a zillion beads. They're not even that expensive. And why were Esme and Isla surprised to receive an LOL doll disguised in a box when they'd both done the same 'trick' and you'd be able to feel it rattling around so it'd be obvious they'd done the same thing?

Also think Esme will get a phone. A phone is a good present because they'll get it on contract and spread the cost.
agree with this especially when sarah mentioned that it was on islas christmas list?

Reactions: 11
Esme doesn’t *need* a phone if she never leaves her parents side and doesn’t seem to have any friends 🤷🏼‍♀️
She has her IFAM 'friends' from Roblox and Tiktok like Isabelle's got her 'book friends' from Instagram. Internet safety not on the curriculum at the Ingham School of Home Ed.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Exposed to comments and opinions 😂 If I were you Creepy I’d be more worried about her finding out I’m a creepy wee n! I have always said they were taken out of school to protect Esme from being bullied because of him.
So she’s basically admitting she homeschools to keep them away from finding out about creepy and isolate them from being told normal things for their ages

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.