The Ingham Family #206 Sarah Ingham is a runt with a massive gunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That handbag wasn't designer was it? it looked atrocious and looks like it smells of rubber.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Get ready for a loud vlog tonight.

Wonder what the usual "big surprise" will be. Not sure a second room full of more crap can ever be beaten (or an ugly lamp)
Let’s all pray poor Izzy got the duvet she desperately wanted 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 11
But how do they monitor her use of the internet? I’ve seen Esme on devices. In a couple of years Esme will have Instagram probably and she won’t be able to be stopped from reading the vlog comments for much longer. She’s going to have the shock of her life soon. All the things she’s believed in her whole life will be questioned- not just the elves, but her parents, her family etc 😒 As nice as it is to protect her, those days are very much numbered unless they completely stop her having access to the outside world. Why does this remind me of big brother or something like that?
No words...

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I'd be fuming if my son bought a six bedroom house and didn't even have a guest bedroom for me to sleep in.
That’s what I was thinking. Often if we have my cousins over we end up sharing with each other, but when me and my sisters were around the age their girls are my parents made sure I wasn’t forced to share with my younger sisters and cousins and recognised that I was older so wanted my own space. My sister’s the same age as Esme and although she is the youngest child so is babied a little, she’s a lot more mature. I think the biggest difference (aside from not being couched to act ridiculously for content) is the fact she goes to school and is surrounded with people her own age who’d probably take the piss out of her if her entire life was shared online. I remember when Isabel was in school and kept being made fun of. It’s obvious it was because of how her parents have exploited her.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Exposed to comments and opinions 😂 If I were you Creepy I’d be more worried about her finding out I’m a creepy wee n! I have always said they were taken out of school to protect Esme from being bullied because of him.
Sounds more like they dont want other peoples opinion of their family life going into those girls heads more then not wanting them to stop believing in santa

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So the girls must not have access to their YouTube channel? Because they would be reading all those comments surely?

Also when Lazy goes shopping and buys them stuff and vlogs about it, it must mean they never watch the vlogs or it would ruin the surprise? For instance the Cat Advent Calendar she got Isabelle, or when they pulled their Secret Santa's out the hat.

I don't think Esme still believes in it, but more she is doing it for Isla and Jace. Like Isabelle has been doing for the last 6 years or so. She may know but isn't telling her parents that she doesn't believe, or lazy is just bullshitting as usual and knows full well she doesn't believe.

Let's face it, Vlogmas is their money making month. Their views will nosedive again once January comes. But no doubt they'll clickbait the duck out of Mila's hip issues for months to come. Sick fucks.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Exposed to comments and opinions 😂 If I were you Creepy I’d be more worried about her finding out I’m a creepy wee n! I have always said they were taken out of school to protect Esme from being bullied because of him.
The words homeschooled should be swapped for isolated. Children who are home educated still mix with others and it’s really important that they do mix and get exposed to different beliefs and opinions.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Theyre with their parents 24/7 too. Some serious attachment issues will start developing. Either they’ll be dependent or they’ll run far and wide.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So Creepy and Lazy want to protect their kids from the big bad world, eh? Don't make me laugh. They put more effort into protecting their crappy toilet from some relatively innocuous breakfast cereal than ever shielding their children from harm. What a joke. Pure scum. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So Creepy and Lazy want to protect their kids from the big bad world, eh? Don't make me laugh. They put more effort into protecting their crappy toilet from some relatively innocuous breakfast cereal than ever shielding their children from harm. What a joke. Pure scum. 🤬
Indeed. Now which one do we think will cause more damage and harm in the long run?

Having their entire lives broadcast online for millions, every accident, sickness bug, period talk, embarrasing moment, family drama, inappropriate behaviour all there for everyone to see.

Or

Finding out Santa isn't real and it's your parents just trying to make things magical.

Any guesses?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.