The Ingham Family #206 Sarah Ingham is a runt with a massive gunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought today was their bread and butter. Not a peep for their icult. Also he’s had an editing/deleting spree on their Meeellla birth vlog playlist.
no tomorrow is the big day when opening the insane amount. Today is just the boring day before.

Reactions: 10
Wow I’m very shocked they haven’t put a vlog up yesterday or today. Very odd indeed.
It's really odd. Christmas Eve and Christmas day are huge money makers for Youtubers, even more so for family vloggers as it's really easy content that lots of people will watch.

24th is a Christmas Eve box, hot chocolate, new Pjs, watching a cutesy Christmas film and the carrot + mince pie for santa.

Then Christmas day is the excitement, the amazing gifts, the dinner, some daft drama like lumpy gravy or someone falling asleep. Then board / party games and lots of footage of the kids playing with their new toys.

It's super easy and guarenteed to pull in the views / make them money. Something must be really wrong for them pass up the chance for views and money. 🤔🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Even Andrea will be pissed off with them.
Did the Iceland roast dinners not arrive or something ?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Anyone on their Facebook group? Have they posted on there?
Last I saw, which could have been yesterday - not sure - 🍷 🤪
Was a tit ton of repetitive comments saying ‘family first 100%’. As if those two ‘bawbags’ give a flying duck about family.
Hey, Scottish folk - was I close? 😁

Merry Christmas you gorgeous Tattlers! Anyone catch the launching of the James Webb telescope? If the tit bag ‘parents’ had nurtured Isla’s interest in astronomy- she’d have witnessed a profound moment in history.

So, hope everyone is doing the best they can given the circumstances. It’s been pretty good here at Kitty Central. 🥂 🐈⬛ 🐈⬛ 🐈

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Maybe Creepy caught covid with a touch of tonsilitis-toe thrown in for good measure and is just too poorly sick to edit anything. Perhaps that's why he carted Granny's chavavan over the other day....so he could park it underneath his balcony where he's quarantining. And Granny can live there and lob him up her special homemade tuna sandwiches and bitty juice to make him feel better 🐟

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Merry Christmas all!

That Christmas pic is bleeping brutal. Also the beanie on that wallopers noggin. Surely someone must tell him he looks like a prized sex-toy? Is it because he’s balding? Is it because he’s ginger? Why for the love of fucksake would you consistently wear it? Just so many questions.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
As much as I want him to be caught. I kinda hope it’s wasn’t today as it would ruin the day for the children. Isabelle is clearly being groomed so wouldn’t see what he did and does it wrong, Esme and Isla would likely be sad, confused and conflicted with it all and little Jace is too young to get what’s happened. Sarah is probably compliant to his extra curriculars so would likely throw a for and be pissy and angry all day and I can’t imagine would make a effort to revive the day for the childrens sake
I don't think he will ever get "caught". I think he could be doing it on the kitchen table without Lazy rasing an eyebrow.

Reactions: 33
I agree , it’s more likely the law will catch up with him at some point than Sarah caring
I don't think he will ever get "caught". I think he could be doing it on the kitchen table without Lazy rasing an eyebrow.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.