The Ingham Family #206 Sarah Ingham is a runt with a massive gunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
offcourse Isabelle is the only one with an vide open mouth in the thumbnail even before opening anything

Reactions: 14
Only watched the present opening. Chris is so basic with his presents 🀣 another chavy handbag, remember the one from a few years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
set for life---- there christmas eve boxed look empty i remember when they were full of random things.

Reactions: 18
Set for life yet they are the dirtiest looking family around ,shampoo,soap and shower gel isn't expensive

• Heart
Reactions: 32
No budget 🀣 yea right πŸ™ˆ
When they say no budget perhaps they mean there was no need for a budget as it's all gifted crap? πŸ˜‚

Also not the point but why do they each have a pile of gifts for secret santa? Isn't it usually a single present? It seems excessive, especially as i'm sure they'll have a mountain of stuff to open on Christmas day. πŸ™„πŸ™„

Reactions: 29
When they say no budget perhaps they mean there was no need for a budget as it's all gifted crap? πŸ˜‚

Also not the point but why do they each have a pile of gifts for secret santa? Isn't it usually a single present? It seems excessive, especially as i'm sure they'll have a mountain of stuff to open on Christmas day. πŸ™„πŸ™„
i also always thought secret santa was a set amout of money too, we do it at work with a 10 pound budget. but the inghams always have to be over the top excessive.

Reactions: 21
Classy classy classy!!
Prinny is sat behind them thinking what a crappy show my family are. When they've gone to bed I'm going to piddle over all their presents and I'll blame those sodding elves.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Those socks baby mila was wearing.
mila a chunky baby she’s lovely and is not a dinky dot
Mila has her dads short legs

Those socks baby mila was wearing.
mila a chunky baby she’s lovely and is not a dinky dot
Mila has her dads short legs

Reactions: 13
Hope everyone is having a relaxing day. Big hugs to those who are finding things difficult for whatever reason. To anyone who had to work today, hope it's been as enjoyable as poss. 😘

And to any lucky Tattlers who were fortunate enough to wake up to a White Christmas this morning, with a decent sprinkling of snow, I trust that you resisted the urge to go out and enjoy it until the sun was setting and the snow had practically disappeared.

As the inspirational Minghams taught us, nothing says winter fun like scratching about in the freezing cold mud and sledging over cow tit in the dark. Oh and remember, don't bother with gloves because they just get wet. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Wow, a rare sighting of GrannyLes and HiSteve. what a treat for us. Even Creepy changed his grey beenie out for a santa hat.
Did they not say they wanted to give something with meaning this year??? Dolls, cheap bags and more cars. Why was Creepy the first one to hug his secret santa??
So Meeeela got a pyjamas just like the other ones, they just could not be bothered changing her. And since Jaces dirty sleeping suit is in the washer Lazy put him back in the same dirty sweater he has been wearing for days.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Only watched the present opening. Chris is so basic with his presents 🀣 another chavy handbag, remember the one from a few years ago.
My favourite were those godawful sparkly uggs he bought princess Delonge for her birthday πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Aww! The real reason Granny and Grandpa are there, is so Granny can cook Christmas Dinner!
Rare shot of Lazy preparing fresh veg! πŸ₯•πŸ§…πŸ₯”
Apologies for the photo spam! But too many good ones tonight πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Creepy piling on the weight

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Aww! The real reason Granny and Grandpa are there, is so Granny can cook Christmas Dinner!
Rare shot of Lazy preparing fresh veg! πŸ₯•πŸ§…πŸ₯”
Apologies for the photo spam! But too many good ones tonight πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

😲😲 WTF is that bag 😲😲 πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Merry Christmas everyone :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.