Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doohickey78

Chatty Member
What else does he do all day?! Potters about with his hoover and checks on the DPD van. He's just bloody idle

Reactions: 35

charlotte_98

Oh dear Esme and Isla huffing, puffing, screaming and almost wetting themselves over LOL dolls and other bits designed or children aged far far younger.
Im all for the magic of Christmas but it’s a Journey of evolving traditions which get adapted as children grow up.
Inghams simply do exactly the same things every year, it has to get uncomfortable at some point.
16 yr old Isabelle was filmed sat a table writing to Santa/ elves. 😳
She could have helped set the table, make pancakes or put out all the Christmassy bits for the younger ones. Instead she is treated exactly the same as the younger ones.
lazy buying those inflatable costumes was cringe. Her faked hysteria.
Loved beautiful coco constantly walking in shot 😂
funniest part, lazy opening her secret Santa, she hated it. HoHoHo 😂😂😂

• Heart
Does Esme still believe in Santa? Because it was very convincing at the beginning of the vlog with the elves. She’d be in year 8 if she were at school, same age as my daughter and there’s no way her or any of her friends believe still, they’d probably get ripped a new one by others

Lucymarie101

Chatty Member
believing in santa at almost 13 homeschooled or not is a bit??? i’d kinda understand if esme had additional needs (i hope i haven’t phrased that properly) but she doesn’t they need to stop babying their kids they won’t survive adulthood

• Heart

pennrill

Theyre with their parents 24/7 too. Some serious attachment issues will start developing. Either they’ll be dependent or they’ll run far and wide.
Esme already said in the blackpool vlog that she never wants to leave home. Such a shame, despite her attitude sometimes, she has such a big personality and would thrive at school/college if it wasn’t for her dad running his children’s lives

• Sad
  • Heart

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Why are guests going upstairs to use the bathroom when they’ve got a downstairs cloakroom?

I hate food waste. There was no need to tip a whole box of cereal down that toilet. I really hope it blocked it and they had to call a plumber out.

Why is the doctor’s calling Chris wrt Sarah’s appointments? That‘s really controlling. No way would I stand for that. She’s got abs no privacy whatsoever

• Heart

GreaseMop

VIP Member
How long do Lazy and Creepy think they can control the girls and keep them locked away from the outside world? Until they are 18, 20, 30?
At what age can they stop believing in the elves, Father Christmas, Easter Bunny etc, this babying is unhealthy.

That Instagram post from Isabelle was again definitely written by Lazy or Creepy. All that gushing over her family and mum and 'dad' was to rub it in to her dad and grandparents that she's calling another man dad and other people granny and grandpa.

Can't wait for tonight's quantity over quality screamfest. We need to take notice of what is opened and whether we see the girls or Jace with the tat ever again or if it is dumped in the garage of doom/returned to the shop.

• Sad
  • Heart

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Did Lazy's wankets arrive? Has she mentioned it at all?
No. They say coming soon on the website. 🤣 That will be why they’re stropping. I bet the ifam parents wanted refunds. Nobody will pay £50 for a Christmas design wanket in February. Well….except maybe John and Louise. 😭🤣

• Haha

mags

VIP Member
I don’t understand why they buy so many sofas. It’s not like they have any friends to invite over to sit on them.
They need plenty of spares so Lazy still has a place to sprawl out when the other sofas get wrecked from being jumped on all the time. He's an absolute terror! He may only have size 5 feet but all that manic air-guitar moshing from a stocky, fully-grown gnome-man is going to take its toll eventually.

Maybe when YouTube fiiiiiiiiinally goes tits up he can get a job at IKEA, stress-testing their sofas like the in-store demos done by machines. (You know the ones, where they pound the seats over and over to test their durability?) Stick Creepy in a big see-through box with "I'm a little teapot" on repeat and let him thrash about to his heart's content. Free careers advice for you there, Creepy. You're welcome!

• Haha
  • Heart

nowest9

Chatty Member
I think they're still wrapping tons of presents to get their thumbnail of a billion presents.
Or they've sent Chris off in the borrowed caravan ro deliver the stock that they didn't get sent in time. I bet he'd love that.
The vlogs seem to be very disjointed together, hints of it pieced together from different days and orders. Somethjng is up.

I still think they're being watched by the local authority and maybe over child services.

I swear if they had anbudget of £400 per child and one of them said, "all I want is a ipad" they'd make them have 400 x £1 presents instead, just for the vlog.
We all heard what the girls wanted for christmas, ipads and phones. But a single expensive how doesn't get views. They use to sometimes getan expensive gift with the tat, but it's getting less and less frequent.

mags

VIP Member
Im all for the magic of Christmas but it’s a Journey of evolving traditions which get adapted as children grow up.
Inghams simply do exactly the same things every year, it has to get uncomfortable at some point.
Absolutely this! 💯 🙌

With a bit of effort and imagination they could keep the magic of Christmas alive without having to keep up the pretence that the (not so little) kids are still buying in to the same old things.

Trying to keep them isolated and wrapped up in cotton wool just leaves the kids stunted and missing out on so many other things which could give them the same joy and warm and fuzzy feelings they're supposedly seeking.

They're not really trying to protect the kids and their innocence though, they're just desperately trying to protect their income and their stale, ruined brand.

• Heart

musicalfan167

Chatty Member
It's a cold house,no character,no warmth,not a home . Nothing to show a family lives there,tacky cheap furniture,plastic plants,bare walls.The children's bedrooms look bate,not warm or inviting.Wherevare the family photos,christmas cards ,items the kids have made that should be on show.The Inghams are the dirtiest ,most weird and yet so smug youtube family ,how they are popular is beyond me as they have scum written all over them (especially around their necks 🤢)
didn’t Sarah once say that she didn’t like having family photos out? I find this very weird. I have load of my kids and family on the walls in my lounge. Along with artwork of musicals I like.

Lollydolly

So today at Christmas lunch my sister-in-law starting eating her yorkshires with her hands 😱 made me chuckle thinking of our tattle discussion about it, I was both mortified and amused 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Meisify2

VIP Member
Exposed to comments and opinions 😂 If I were you Creepy I’d be more worried about her finding out I’m a creepy wee n! I have always said they were taken out of school to protect Esme from being bullied because of him.
So she’s basically admitting she homeschools to keep them away from finding out about creepy and isolate them from being told normal things for their ages

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34