Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kitty2020

VIP Member
Anyone on their Facebook group? Have they posted on there?
Last I saw, which could have been yesterday - not sure - 🍷 🤪
Was a shit ton of repetitive comments saying ‘family first 100%’. As if those two ‘bawbags’ give a flying fuck about family.
Hey, Scottish folk - was I close? 😁

Merry Christmas you gorgeous Tattlers! Anyone catch the launching of the James Webb telescope? If the shit bag ‘parents’ had nurtured Isla’s interest in astronomy- she’d have witnessed a profound moment in history.

So, hope everyone is doing the best they can given the circumstances. It’s been pretty good here at Kitty Central. 🥂 🐈⬛ 🐈⬛ 🐈

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Disney_Wolf

Chatty Member
Even to this day (and I'm 38) I have never told my parents I was sexually abused and groomed by someone they allowed into our house mainly because I'm so ashamed it happened to me and that I don't want them to feel guilty that they were the reason it happened under their noses. I was 14 and so scared of telling anyone so if this is happening to the girls even if it's only emotional abuse and not physical it can be so scary to tell anyone.
Sending you so much love!
I shared on the last thread I think it was about how Chris and Izzy put me way too much in mind of when I was younger. Like you, I didn't tell my parents for years and years that the guy they used to let into our house used to sneak into my room (like how Esme described Chris doing) because I didn't want them blaming themselves and because I also used to blame myself for allowing it to happen despite the fact I was like 4 up until about 8 (I'm 22 now). So I can't imagine how these girls must feel and how terrified they must be to even think about talking to Sarah who will just ingore it and keep pretending everything is okay.

About the Chris and Esme thing, there is absolutely no reason for him to be sneaking around in her room at night, that's so creepy. What the hell was he doing in there? Why did he think that's normal? It's not like he went in to specifically get something from her room and even if he did, it could've waited till she was awake and it wasn't night time. I haven't watched the vlogs because Chris really does just put me in mind of the guy that groomed me and I see way too many signs of it happening when I look at Issy and Chris. I really just want to go there and save these kids and show them what it's like to have an actual normal life :// x

• Heart
  • Sad

mags

VIP Member
Hope everyone is having a relaxing day. Big hugs to those who are finding things difficult for whatever reason. To anyone who had to work today, hope it's been as enjoyable as poss. 😘

And to any lucky Tattlers who were fortunate enough to wake up to a White Christmas this morning, with a decent sprinkling of snow, I trust that you resisted the urge to go out and enjoy it until the sun was setting and the snow had practically disappeared.

As the inspirational Minghams taught us, nothing says winter fun like scratching about in the freezing cold mud and sledging over cow shit in the dark. Oh and remember, don't bother with gloves because they just get wet. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Kstep

VIP Member
I hate saying stuff about the girls but the way Isla acted over that doll was disgusting

• Heart

Meisify2

VIP Member
It would be great karma if they can’t upload it today and then not as many people would watch it tomorrow

• Haha
  • Heart

mags

VIP Member
There‘s no chance she’s coming near me!
Make sure you choose a road or estate with really poor road/path surfaces (not dusty, gravelly, foreign carpark type terrain though) and absolutely no hills, rails or steps. That way the woohooing wheely-booted tw*t should stay away. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
Secret Santa, no budget …. all presents bought by Sarah ….. I don’t get it!!!!! Even the gift Isabelle gave Chris, the Calvin Klein gift set, Isla is in the background shouting “I was with Mummy when she bought it and it was really expensive”!!!! Chris obviously still leaned in for a massive hug with Isabelle though 😬!!

Sarah here is an idea for next year….. you, Chris, Isabelle, Esme and Isla (little ones don’t have to be involved, the world won’t end) go to a department store together, give them money (it could even just be £20) and you all go off to buy your secret Santa gift(yes they are all old enough to do this - have Granny there if you like to help if Isla needed it). Part of the fun is trying to do it secretly and not be seen in store by each other but also trying to see what everyone else is looking at as we all do look at things we would like for ourselves. Hey, everyone could each do a bit of filming that is only edited after the gifts are given…. it can all be bought wrapped and gifted in the same day if that keeps you on track with daily vlogs 🤦🏼‍♀️!! Your viewers would love the genuine reactions and so would your kids as they wouldn’t feel controlled by you!!!!!!!

• Heart
did anyone see creepy pulling his t-shirt to cover his crotch :sick::sick::sick:

VILE! He was clearly very uncomfortable being filmed when he’s not in control of the camera. He’s put on some serious weight this year.

Lazy has sooo little faith in his presents it’s hilarious ‘oh that’s actually quite nice’.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Everybody

Chatty Member
Watching yesterday’s vlog...thought when Sarah was talking about how she is going to fill some big blank empty spaces around the house, she was finally thinking of getting an interior designer.

NOPEEEEE ANOTHER SOFA. How many fecking sofas do they need in that house? It must be nearly triple digits 😂

• Haha

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
There‘s going to be matching pyjamas for the whole family so that means Isla is going to finally be freed from the ones she’s been wearing for the rest of December.

• Haha

homebargainsandme

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all of you tattlers ❤
i just want you all to remember if you’re ever feeling low that it could always be worse. You could be a part of the Ingham family

• Heart
  • Haha

sarahlou33xxxxxx

Chatty Member
Sarah literally has no time for Isla now does she.
Isla trying to show the reindeer food and got ignored and the way she snapped about the first time at gullivers valley at Xmas.

• Sad
  • Wow

Barmybarney

Can't imagine the atmosphere in that house! What's wrong with there Christmas this year is they are running out of money, proberly in debt and owe money to everyone who ordered non existent blankets and the Channel is not doing well enough to support them! I think they have social or the lea breathing down there necks and someone on here said he has been editing old blogs which is prob to hide stuff from them which is what is taking up his time, that and getting his end away in the van which Sarah is well aware of! The kids are bored stiff and developing a whole load of issues and with Mila's up coming operation I can imagine there is constant argueing, moaning, bitching at each other and it's not really surprising they don't have any Xmas spirit! They know there world is crumbling, they know the tattlers are right about pretty much everything but there too stubborn and dumb to do anything about it

• Heart

Puppet

VIP Member
So Creepy and Lazy want to protect their kids from the big bad world, eh? Don't make me laugh. They put more effort into protecting their shitty toilet from some relatively innocuous breakfast cereal than ever shielding their children from harm. What a joke. Pure scum. 🤬
Indeed. Now which one do we think will cause more damage and harm in the long run?

Having their entire lives broadcast online for millions, every accident, sickness bug, period talk, embarrasing moment, family drama, inappropriate behaviour all there for everyone to see.

Or

Finding out Santa isn't real and it's your parents just trying to make things magical.

Any guesses?

• Haha
  • Heart

LuBiLu

VIP Member
She said in the vlogs recently that she orders the Christmas Wankets in October, ready for Christmas. You surely cannot be that thick? It takes time to be made and shipped, photographed and added to the website, then you need to allow time for orders to be packed and sent to customers.

They should be online and ready to be shipped to customers in November. Fucking moron.

They seem to be very 'busy' the last couple of weeks, and more defensive than normal. Creepy seems to be up early and out the house a lot on his own, when usually they never seem to leave Pylon Palace before 5pm. I think something big that they have no control over is going on behind the scenes.

GeordieGossipGirl

Chatty Member
What they do in the month of December is not Vlogmas....the original youtuber who started Vlogmas would actually do stuff relating to Christmas...not just this is how shit our life is. They would show how to make their favourite Christmas cookies or hot chocolate...how to wrap a present, present ideas for *insert family member* , we went and did this Christmas event. The Inghams wouldn't know how to do a vlogmas if it slapped them in the face with a candy cane.

Offtobuttonmoon

VIP Member
Happy Christmas fellow Tattle fam! 🎉🥂🎄🎁🎅🏻
I hope you've managed to escape your parents basement for a bit and have been preparing for Switzerland by eating plenty of Toblerones.
I know Christmas this year is very different for many. Whether you've lost someone, are isolating or unable to spend it how you usually would I hope you can find some peace today and know your not alone.
Sending love and big hugs to all ❤

• Heart

whatamess123

VIP Member
Ok children, it’s time to film! Standing tall now, to the top of the staircase. That’s right. Ok, cute….walk down slowly now . Camera roll! Annnnnd Action!
I`m waiting for them to burst into song..ala The sound of Music ,when the children are going to bed! LOL We`ll know if they read here if Isla and Jace pop out from behind Isabelle and Esme and yell "Cuckooo"!!! :eek: 😜

• Haha