The Ingham Family #204 Vlogmas is going down the Bogmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Sarah
Glad you liked my idea of concert tickets. Keep trying, both Esme and Isabelle would appreciate them. What about a musical? Isla would love that.
There’s some good ideas for home schooling on here too… just saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
They met Anne Marie … clearly Sarah’s totally forgot about all this though Cos it couldn’t if meant that much to her
I remember Jess tweeting that she had met Anne Marie shortly after she outed Creepy as a grooming, narcissistic head and that Anne Marie had hugged her and called her incredibly brave.

• Wow
Reactions: 53
GETTING INTO TROUBLE CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!

I'm skipping the elf and advent calendar crap as the vlog is so long. The girls are going upstairs to get ready. Lazy has promised to do some crafting with Isla. Isabelle is obsessed with candles and will have to ask for some. She has loads in her room and lights them every night. Some people collect stamps but she collects candles.

Isla is playing a game with her OMG dolls. Two of the dolls are fighting with another doll over sweets. Isla has to do maths and science today with Creepy and will then play with her LOL Dolls and do crafting. Lazy and Esme are going to the shops.

Mila is sat up on Lazy's bed playing with baby wipes. It's lunchtime and they're still in their pyjamas. Esme screeches that she's playing on her Nintendo. Lazy realises that she's the only one still in pyjamas. Isla runs into the bedroom saying she came first in all three rounds of Mario Carts. Jace is still in his pyjamas and refusing to get dressed; Lazy is debating whether she should make him or not. She wants a chill day but everyone will then want to get back into their pjs. Lazy needs to get dressed because she's promised Esme a trip to Matalan and The Range. Isabelle starts stroking Lazy's arm and asking for candles. She has a Christmas craft thing that people can do with their chuldren. It's a cute idea and there's two weeks until Christmas. Lazy fills up the blackcurrant squash.

All the kids are sat at the table and Jace is screeching. She and Lazy are still in their pjs. She talks through what the ifam sheep need to make the craft. Isabelle is holding Mila and doesn't want to make a snowman out of a paper plate. They staple two plates together and then all have to make the hat first. Is this Lazy's audition to be the next Blue Peter presenter? Lazy has done a "box/square" hat. Watching Lazy make a hat has tired Jace out and he needs a mini chocolate roll. Next they stick eyes on the plate. The nose has to move around the plate in a countdown. Then they draw the numbers around the edge of the plate and decorate the snowman. Lazy tells Jace off for saying "give me" instead of please.

It's dark outside and Isla's snowman is pregnant so she's drawn two faces on it. Lazy says Esme's snowman looks like Boris. Jace has scribbled on his snowman. Esme and Lazy are off to Matalan.

Esme is looking at fluffy trousers. She finds a top that says 'famous' on it but Lazy says she can't have it because people will think Esme thinks she's famous. Anyone else wearing it would be fine but they'd be ripped for it. She finds a dress for Mila. They've found Prinny a Christmas present; a soft toy turkey, but it's too expensive at £5. They settle on a gonk for Prinny.

Time to try on the clothes. Esme is trying baggy jeans again. Lazy has bought 'size 14' jeans into the changing rooms. She likes the fluffy trousers Esme finds. Then she tries on her jeans. She laughs at Esme trying on clothes over her other clothes. Lazy tells Esme that her jeans don't look great. She then moans about the jeans she has on adding 20lbs. Esme likes straight jeans that are baggy at the bottom.

Lazy and Esme have found a shirt for Creepy go go on top of a white shirt. He's said he'll start wearing clothes Lazy says that suit him. She won't tell Esme what the whole family are wearing on Christmas Day. Creepy wore a denim shirt on holiday, the ifam said they loved it and now he loves it. He looks good in it as a jacket and told Lazy she needs to help him get more clothes. Esme keep saying no to the red shirt but she likes some shoes for him.

Next stop is The Range and Mila is asleep in her car seat. They've found a beige fur covered candle for Isabelle. Lazy picks up some £1 candles and some stuff for the Christmas table. She told Esme they'd go to Costa for a chat but it's closed. She found a candle and said it would make up for not having a coffee. Lazy finds a 'life is better with a cat' sign but Esme says there's no point because they're not getting a cat. Someone needs to tell Esme she's not head of the household. Lazy says it would be a good Secret Santa present. They look at the wall prints as Isabelle lies the silhouette ones. Lazy gets one that is the outline of a naked woman. Creepy would love that. Lazy finds some animal prints for Isla's room but the giraffe and tiger are too similar in colour. The tiger and zebra are also facing each other. She cant get them now.

Creepy has been building the wardrobes. He promised Lazy they'll have them for Christmas so today is time to do another section. There will be lights in the wardrobes. One half of the garage is taken up by wardrobe boxes. He bought turtle neck jumpers because Lazy said she wanted to see him in polo shirts as she liked them. Creepy hates these types of jumpers so they might have to disappear in the wash.

Lazy and Esme are dancing because they've found frames for Isabelle. They then find a gold frog. Mila is awake. Lazy finds some light up presents for £50 so has asked Creepy if she can get them. She tells Esme she tried to get her Olivia Rodrigo tickets but they sold out in three minutes. Lazy's friend told her that they should get some tickets for the four of them. Lazy coos at Mila and calls her name like she's an animal in a zoo. She then asks if she want chocolate orange. Creepy asked how much the presents were. Lazy gets some garlands for the kitchen archway. They're 3m long, £10 and Lazy has some baubles at home. There is a garland on top of "cheeky giiiiiiiiiiil" car seat. Lazy screeches at her whether she likes it. Music to shots of the Christmas decorations in the shop.

Lazy is home. They went to Home Bargains on the way home. She screeches for Babe to get his shoes on and help her. She hands him the garland and he starts mouthing off about how he doesn't want a garland hanging over "my" banister. Lazy says she agrees and says it's going around the kitchen arch. He still isn't happy and dumps the garland on the ground.

Creepy says he'll go to Wickes tomorrow to get hooks or something but is concerned about the damage it will do to the wall. Lazy says they'll chicken wire it. Creepy moans that they have hooks in the garage. Lazy shows us her haul of baubles and sweet decorations. Creepy says she needs to get off Facebook. He swears down that she's staying off off social media during November and December so she doesn't get stupid inspiration. Lazy wants her home to look Christmassy and Esme agrees. He tells Esme to wait until she asks him for a cup of tea. Lazy sees people's Christmas trees with giant sweet things in and thinks it looks so pretty but every time she goes to Home Bargains they never have them in stock, but tonight thy did and the shop was brimming with them. She's got rainbow table mats for the kids and Creepy starts moaning because there's seven in the house. Lazy says they're for the chuldren and starts taunting him, asking if he's upset because he wanted one. He'll cry himself to sleep about that tonight. That's why he's so upset, the 4am bedtimes are catching up with him. She says he can borrow Esme's.

Lazy foghorns for Jace, asking what story he wants. Creepy is holding Mila and lurking in Jace's room. Isla is in the crib with Jace, who has chosen his book. Later on he pushes Isla away from his crib because she's leaning her head on it. Lazy has more Baby and Me products to show us. Jace wants to put his hand on the camera lens after Lazy has done the kiss and she lets him.

End of vlog

Screenshot 2021-12-11 185714.png
Screenshot 2021-12-11 191022.png
Screenshot 2021-12-11 190332.png
Screenshot 2021-12-11 190701.png
Screenshot 2021-12-11 190250.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
A67DCECC-4534-468E-AA48-F1542ECF920C.png
Can’t half tell the size 14 sticker has been ripped off a couple of times 💀 looks like she’s picked up a size 14 just to re use the sticker for the camera lmao.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I felt so sad for I, E and I in yesterday’s vlog. Their education is just being completed ignored.

Sarah said that she was going shopping with I and looked at the other two girls and said “you have schoolwork to do”. It seems to be a similar scenario every day. Kids love learning (well most do) …. where are all the learning resources, no books lying around, why are there no pieces of learning on the walls, where is the mess from their creative learning, why do they not have a huge table where they can learn together??

Do Sarah and Chris realise that they are the teachers so therefore time has to be put into learning prep, gathering resources etc. They should be spending so much time with the children every day focussing on their learning, overseeing what they are doing, being available to answer questions. Where are the outdoor learning opportunities, daily exercise, science experiments, art equipment, Christmas activities etc.

Sorry, I could go on and on…. it is so very sad to see!! I know they would say we only see a few minutes of their day but none of the above is visible, even in the background of their house, at any point of any vlog that shows their day from getting up to going to bed. I doubt very much that all the leaning resources are cleared away repeatedly so they don’t appear on screen ….. film my kitchen at any point of the day and you would see more evidence of homework and school activities lying around and my kids aren’t homeschooled!!!!!

I feel really sorry for the tutor (if there even is one). How they think two sessions a week will prepare Isabelle for GCSE's, I don't know.
As much as I love what I do, I wouldn't take these two parents as clients for all the tea in China. They would expect the tutor to take all the responsibility for educating Isabelle/ Esme and blame the tutor if she doesn't pass.

We only have course providers and tutors for son's IGCSE's and GCSE's from this year, as I am by no means confident enough to analyse mark schemes for some of the exam boards he is studying. With tutor support and coursework already set out, he works approximately 7 - 9 hours a day. That excludes breaks. (He made his own time table and prefers a routine). It still isn't enough time to cover revision and there is so much to take in and by no means is that just self study, a parent still needs to be involved. I am grateful that I can provide a lot of support without him attending drop in sessions or emailing tutors constantly.

If you choose to home educate, you take legal responsibility to educate your child, even if you employ a tutor or paid for course providers.
They don't home educate, they barely do child led education. There are un-schoolers who are more stimulated.

They are imprisoned in bedrooms with a laptop, pc, Ipad and whatever they do online. Lord knows, the house must not be messy with board games, science experiments, ongoing projects etc because Creepy will have a shitfit! Jump online and do your lessons. Look at the video online and do the worksheet. Education doesn't work that way! Even the brightest of children will die of boredom.
Education should be fun!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I know…my kids are in primary school but at home we have spellings pinned to the wall, a chart to tick off that makes sure we read every day, reading diaries and homework books lying around, white boards and such to help them with their work. And when we were home schooling we turned the dining room into a school room….stimulation/references on the wall, experiments, piles of books, paper, worksheets, the list goes on!

Fair enough the girls want to work in their own spaces….but they need supervision for a lot of time and that means a parent needs to take it in turns and spend time with them all together in one room and then they can head off into their own space and then come back together again.

Even with their age gaps they could do joint projects…each differentiated according to their key stage and ability. This would encourage and stretch the younger ones and then Isabelle could critique them, identify missing aspects whilst completing the project at a higher level….it’s not hard. They just need parents who give a tit.

why aren’t their rooms full of educational things…where’s the walls of references? Books? Ongoing projects?

Those ‘parents’ are a disgrace
I have to agree. They could have a map of the world on the wall and pin all the countries they’ve been to. There are so many science resources they could put up on the wall as the younger ones seem interested in planets and stars. My sons favourite subjects are geography, chemistry and physics, so he has posters on his wall of the periodic table and a giant world map etc. I’m surprised they don’t have these types of things on display seeing as their only education is at home.

I fear maybe it’s because it doesn’t fit with the instagram aesthetic, and their need to push against the system.

Isabelle will have so much she needs to learn and remember for GCSE maths & science etc.

Do the kids ever mention what they want to be when they are older? When I watch them all it just seems like such a waste.

Reactions: 21
918280-e693cb1b70a536c8b8a5875570f86048.jpg

This screenshot looks like an image from Crimewatch or a vigilante group who catfishes men with nefarious intentions.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I used to work in a nursery with 2 and 3 year olds. We did that snowman craft activity with them. They had their own child friendly scissors for the cutting and we used PVA glue instead of staples.

I did notice that Jace can‘t hold a pencil so Sarah38 get on Amazon and buy some pencils that are suitable for toddlers to help him on his way.

Reactions: 25
Jace had the same pjs on he woke up in, had them on all day then went to bed in the same ones!
Lazy lazy parenting 🤐

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
(@ $arah and £hris,
Whilst you think you are being a subject of hatred etc, etc. This is not always the case!

If you have so many followers,
Why can you not acknowledge their input ?
And admit that things may not be OK

It baffles me how HINTS/IDEAS/RECOMMENDATIONS> Always seem to appear on your Vlogs #after being posted here ?

You have beautiful children, and surely you want the best for them ?

And as the the saying goes.....Master of your own makings :mad:

Anyway !)

@ Us guys #TATTLE PEEPS:):):)
We say how we feel because
I as a Parent just dumbfounded how all this shite is going unnoticed !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 918846
This screenshot looks like an image from Crimewatch or a vigilante group who catfishes men with nefarious intentions.
So 100% accurate then?

Tonight on Crimewatch: a nonce has been spotted in shrubbery approaching girls outside of Flying Tiger. Do not approach as this man is said to be very much "young Hollywood" and claims to be a pilot that specializes in tornados and sex beanies with a fetish for bissels.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 917817t
the fact that they were fully aware she had an issue with her hips that required a referral to another hospital but yet continued to constantly carry her around like this is so awful
That’s it, that’s the evidence right there! (Good screen grab) Contrast the baby’s facial expression with that of her mother. She looks so damn uncomfortable, yet oblivious Sarah, can’t even see her face, and is busy being on camera and taking photos. Plus, is that a private individual not related to the family that is now in an Ingham vlog without consent?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Haven’t looked at this thread before but heard of them plenty of times. I’m curious to know if Chris is still a ponce
Well they can’t be cured so obviously yes

View attachment 917817t
the fact that they were fully aware she had an issue with her hips that required a referral to another hospital but yet continued to constantly carry her around like this is so awful
I want to punch her fat head in , God forgive me but she brings out the very worst in me ! 😭😡

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.