The Ingham Family #205 Forget about your actifry chips and concentrate on your poor child's hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @SooooAnyway on the new title.

Brief recap.

Mila's hip is worse. Most likely because they left her in a car seat for three months while they travelled drove around Europe, but of course that's not their fault.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
Thank you I can't believe we are on thread #205 ,The Minghams are the gift that keep on giving even when you don't want it...😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Ah just a few mins too late to post my reply on the previous thread quoting @sneakypeak04 posing the question regarding Sarah posting about what all the offspring *want* for Christmas:-

Was it that obvious? 🤣
Of course!!
And poor young Thomas was all over the comments the other night about how Sarah is his best friend ever and how she is going to love his birthday gift to her. Maybe she’ll pick it up in March/April.

Then of course the floods of gifts for ‘Meels’ - the get well cards that will be hand made and never opened. It’s sickening how they are always on the take.

There have been suggestions that they donate proceeds from the clickbait vlog about the poor kid & her hip, which included a paid ‘Ad’ for the air fryer - to the Children’s hospital they will be using. Also the mountain of clothes bought but never worn.
But no, Greedy shopaholic Sarah 39teen has to go buy more, more, more. Giving? Ha! As if. I don’t think she has the emotional capacity.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
They took that baby out in her car seat again the day after they'd been told about her hips. Not only that but they left her in it, dumped the car seat in a trolley and wheeled her round the shops in it for at least two hours because that lazy great lump was too idle to get the pram out - or maybe hadn't even been arsed to put it in the car to begin with. She said it was because the baby was sleeping.

1639411979740.png

And those bloody great lolly ornaments she bought were fkn vile.

1639412177194.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
The irony of Lazy pushing an affiliate link for a book called "we were liars" on Amazon is not lost on me. Of course there's no past tense where the Inghams are concerned, they ARE compulsive liars through and through

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I wonder if they will get Izzy a cat for Xmas now they know they won’t be travelling next year?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
They took that baby out in her car seat again the day after they'd been told about her hips. Not only that but they left her in it, dumped the car seat in a trolley and wheeled her round the shops in it for at least two hours because that lazy great lump was too idle to get the pram out - or maybe hadn't even been arsed to put it in the car to begin with. She said it was because the baby was sleeping.

View attachment 921935

And those bloody great lolly ornaments she bought were fkn vile.

View attachment 921940
Is she wearing a coat in her car seat as well? I don't have kids and I know that's wrong.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
The user names are a thing of beauty!

View attachment 922033
How embarrassing for Sarah and his kids.

People do seem to fixate on one particular aspect of his personality, don’t they? There’s nothing about him and van life, or roller-booting.
Ah, thanks. I am hopeless at TikTok. Oh man, there's some good stuff..... there are so many, but I wonder what the viewer range is....is it kids or adults? Do "iFam" see them? Oh this is curious!
Majority of tiktok users are under-24. Mainly school-age teens. He’s way more than just ‘Tattle famous’. He’s becoming a universal fixture in pop culture infamy. Them turtle-necks aren’t going to help either.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The ifam post the same comments each and every night ; Jace is cute,Esme is hilarious,The Mingham's decorations are amazing ,the family is inspiring blah blah blah ,do any of them live in the real world ?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Burgahs for tea all round 🎉
Sucks you have to share it but really you’re only sharing about half the day. Lazy’s not out of bed til midday so the morning is all yours 🥳 🎉
Thank youuuuu!!! 😊 indeed I was up at 6 .... she was fast asleep 😴 by that time.

I'll invite you all for burgahs n chipz eceturahhh.
We can have a very lot of fun , so haters back off yall just jealous cos my birthday is set for lifez

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Secret Shopping for a special birthday. Woow you are getting Isabelle a top for Lazys birthday.No wonder you had to keep it a secret

Thank youuuuu!!! 😊 indeed I was up at 6 .... she was fast asleep 😴 by that time.

I'll invite you all for burgahs n chipz eceturahhh.
We can have a very lot of fun , so haters back off yall just jealous cos my birthday is set for lifez
how dear you have a birthday on Lazy of the houses birthday. Her royal witch should have it all to her self.

Happy birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.