The Ingham Family #204 Vlogmas is going down the Bogmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do
From NIH.GOV site

Closed reduction and fixation with spica cast

Closed reduction of the hip joint performed under general anesthesia is indicated in patients who failed to achieve stable reduction with the Pavlik harness. It may also be considered as primary treatment for patients with poor social situation or an unreliable family
Do you think they had already been told to wear the harness at the first appointment but have just not bothered, pretty much the same as they have with Jaces glasses. Their blasé attitude has caught up with them big time

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What I don’t understand is when they first went for the hip appointment Chris said her hip joint was out of the socket and at an angle but now there saying her socket is flat like a saucer and the bone has dropped right down, have they caused that much damage by constantly putting her in a car seat and not carrying her correctly, I mean once when they were going to that doll freak shop she was breast feeding her and mila was just hanging in the sling she wasn’t event supporting her with her hands.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
I keep thinking back to when they were at the garden centre earlier in the week and Creepy had that poor baby sat on a hard table next to a flowerpot with no hands to support her & kept catching her by her arm or leg when she fell. I hated it at the time but now knowing about the hip, it makes me feel ill

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
What I find really odd, is towards the end of the vlog when Lazys showing off her Primark haul, she mentions it being strange that Isabelle was with her when she was buying Christmas gifts for her. And that did she want them ‘sending to Santa’ ! A 16 year old surely doesn’t believe in Santa?! I always thought Isabelle went along with things just for her siblings, but from the sound of it she still thinks Santa fetches her presents! It’s so bizarre! Mine stopped believing around age 10. And for Lazy to say it on the vlog, how embarrassing for Izzy

• Wow
Reactions: 38
CHRISTMAS SHOPPING WITH MY TEEN!

Lazy screeches for the kids to come downstairs. The elves are tangled in the fairy lights on the stairs. There are stickers on the floor for hop scotch. Esme show Jace how to do it but he says he can't do it. He runs across the floor several times and Lazy calls him "Super Jace". Time to do advent calendars. Jace gets his car from yesterday. Isabelle gets a double chocolate coffee and a maple fudge coffee. Jace gets a yellow taxi. Isla struggles with her fidget calendar and after standing back and filming her for a while, Lazy gets the fidget cube out with her sausage fingers. Prinny is in the garden, probably looking for way to escape and get back to Granny Jane and Hi Steve's house. Jace plays with the taxi on the kitchen floor. Lazy tells us that he was doing the same thing on the floor of Meadowhall yesterday. Isabelle clears coffee up off the floor.

Lazy s now holding Mila, who slept well last night and only woke up 4 times. They're going to see Nannar. Before they set off Isabelle points out that the shadow of the Christmas tree looks like the Grinch. Isla asked if she and Esme could stay in their pyjamas today but Lazy said no.

Creepy feels good because his house isn't broken anymore. Lazy is shopping with Nannar and Isabelle. The water company came in today. There were a couple of houses in the village with the same issue. It was a simple fix and all good. Chemicals in the water are not harmful to humans and it was the smell of a cleaning product coming through. They've had an issue with the bedroom radiators and towel radiators not turning on. They thought the water and radiator issues were connected. Creepy has no experience with plumbing, apart from plumbing a van. The plumber has been and they're all fixed. The water cannot be drunk again until tomorrow to give it time to run through and let the fresh water run through. They've had a load of bottled water dropped off by the water company as the issue wasn't meant to be fixed for a few days. Creepy crouches down on the doorstep and shows us the 28 2 litre bottles at the end of the drive. He i going to get a coffee and sort out the vlog. He needs to start ricking off his list. The wardrobe room should've been finished today but he had to do work on the van - which they're using tomorrow.

Lazy is in New Look and Mila is in her van. Lazy has found a £13 tracksuit set for Esme. Jace says they need to find Nannar. He notices the packets of sweets behind him and Lazy tells him they're not nice.

Jace is now in one of those car rides in the shopping centre. Cheeeeeeeeeky Giiiiiiiiiiiirl is 'eating' one of her toys. Lazy is screeching a lot and I swear I can hear an echo.

Lazy and the kids are now in Superdrug because Isabelle wants a concealer and Isla wants a makeup palette. Lazy's ear is killing her. Mila loves the lights. The makeup palette is £10 and half price so she gets it for Isla to experiment with. Jace kisses a football Nannar got for him. Next stop is River Island to look for boots. Its her birthday on Monday so she thought she would treat herself.

Back home, Esme is giving Prinny some attention. She and Isla are in her room playing with dolls. They've been crafting, making slime making bracelets and watching H2O. Prinny has been going crazy. Esme and Isla got new pyjamas. They have different ones because they didn't have Esme's rainbow ones in Isla's size. Isla got Christmassy ones.

Creepy and the girls have come downstairs to get a hot chocolate. Isla screeches at the top of her voice that Snowflake Sparkles is gone. The red elf has moved to where the other elf is. Snowflake is now in the garland. Christine asks what is going on.

Lazy walked through the door, Creepy asked for Mila and then asked if she was going to do dinner now. It's not cool. He said she's the expert with the new machine. They're cooking the chicken kebabs because they made them as they were leaving for the hospital so didn't get to enjoy them.

Lazy wants to thank everyone for their comments and messages about Mila's hip. It has been reassuring to read other peoples stories. Lazy is mentioning this for the last time She told Creepy there's no point going through the surgery after Christmas and being given a chance to enjoy her first Christmas if they're going to dwell on it over Christmas. She's explaining it now and then wants to put it under the rug. She demonstrates what a normal hip joint is like with her ham hock hands. Mila's hip was stable as it was popping is and out. The socket if flat rather than around and the ball is out so shallow. The doctor said they usually try and push the hip back in and put the harness on. That won't work with Mila because they've tried and couldn't do it. They're not going to be aggressive when she's awake. The doctors will put Mila under general anaesthetic and do keyhole surgery through her groin and try to manipulate the joint back in. Mila will be in the brace for 6 week, a cast for 6 weeks after that and it'll keep being changed every 6 weeks for as long as she needs. The worst part i starving her. She'll be almost 6 months old. Lazy plans to feed, feed, feed and then give her a jar of baby porridge to fill her up. Yes because over feeding her and making her vomit will be fun for her... Lazy has signed herself and Mila up to do mother and baby swimming classes together as she's started to love having baths so obviously she won't be able to go in water. She won't be able to wear tights or a lot of her baby clothes. Mila wont get to enjoy her man Christmas present.

Time to show a few Christmas presents. Lazy got the girls bits from Primark. the first thing is jeans for Esme. She hates jeans but told Lazy to get them if they're baggy. The jeans were £12. She also got Esme a crop hoodie. Isabelle chose her a beige 'let every moment inspire you' hoodie. More jeans and a floral top for Isla. She got a couple more tops for Isla. Isabelle got grey joggers. Lazy got some nails for the girls and Isabelle chose some things for her bedroom. This is the first year Isabelle has come to the shops to choose things to send off to Santa. Excuse me, what? Does Isabelle still believe in Santa? She has some surprises that were sent off to Santa but Lazy feels awkward that she knows what some of the presents are. It's like it's not right. Isabelle is more excited about this year because she's wondering if Lazy has sent things off to Santa. Lazy asked her if she wanted her to send a few things off to Santa whilst they were in the shop. Bloody hell, next thing we know, she'll be sat on Santa's knee. Tomorrow has to be a proper Christmas day because the past couple of days have been not great.

End of vlog

Screenshot 2021-12-10 191122.png
Screenshot 2021-12-10 191059.png
Screenshot 2021-12-10 190534.png
Screenshot 2021-12-10 181641.png
Screenshot 2021-12-10 181658.png
Screenshot 2021-12-10 191038.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
When is Isabelle doing her school work? At this point of year 11 my children would have had a fit of the vapours had I have suggested they had 2 days off school yet it appears Isabelle has done no schoolwork since they got back from the tin can trip pf dreams. I’m sure most Yr11s are doing more homework than she’s doing in actual school work. She’s got no chance of passing her GCSEs now she’s going to be chief baby sitter once Mila has her treatment.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Why does lazy lie she must know people will find out, she said they told her they wouldn’t treat mila till she was over 4 months outright lie it states all over the internet treatment should be started straight away, now poor mila has to suffer because they wouldn’t give up traveling around unwashed and filthy in a tit heap van. Poor baby I hope she’s okay

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I keep thinking back to when they were at the garden centre earlier in the week and Creepy had that poor baby sat on a hard table next to a flowerpot with no hands to support her & kept catching her by her arm or leg when she fell. I hated it at the time but now knowing about the hip, it makes me feel ill
Its little things like this isnt it that make up the bigger picture.
Ive learnt this with the Star Hobson case. Theres CCTV footage of the mum up the top of the stairs on her phone while Star climbs the stairs. As a one off you would probably think its odd she isnt helping but wouldnt expect any proper abuse going on.

This is what worries me with the inghams, with all the stuff they show us, what is it they dont show?!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
When is Isabelle doing her school work? At this point of year 11 my children would have had a fit of the vapours had I have suggested they had 2 days off school yet it appears Isabelle has done no schoolwork since they got back from the tin can trip pf dreams. I’m sure most Yr11s are doing more homework than she’s doing in actual school work. She’s got no chance of passing her GCSEs now she’s going to be chief baby sitter once Mila has her treatment.
She's not. They can mention tutors all they like, but it's clear there's no education happening. We all know it was an excuse for doing duck all before midday on the van trip, and now they're home they've given up pretending. I'm sure when results day comes around they'll say she did AMAZING, but they're not sharing her results due to privacy. 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm scared to comment or like in case they do something silly ...
Like Sarah
Sorry but wee bit worried x

Reactions: 2
Surely if you know she won't get to use her main Christmas present youd return it now and get her something more suitable?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
What I find really odd, is towards the end of the vlog when Lazys showing off her Primark haul, she mentions it being strange that Isabelle was with her when she was buying Christmas gifts for her. And that did she want them ‘sending to Santa’ ! A 16 year old surely doesn’t believe in Santa?! I always thought Isabelle went along with things just for her siblings, but from the sound of it she still thinks Santa fetches her presents! It’s so bizarre! Mine stopped believing around age 10. And for Lazy to say it on the vlog, how embarrassing for Izzy
It could be for the sake of their viewers.

Reactions: 16
Did Lazy say nothing can be done up to 4 months. If she did then I think she’s picked the Consultant up wrong again. They are constantly lying to cover their arses 🙄 instead of going off chasing Creepy’s dreams why didn’t you stay at home and get yours kids hip checked.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Why does lazy lie she must know people will find out, she said they told her they wouldn’t treat mila till she was over 4 months outright lie it states all over the internet treatment should be started straight away, now poor mila has to suffer because they wouldn’t give up traveling around unwashed and filthy in a tit heap van. Poor baby I hope she’s okay
Yes when my first had his 6 week appointment with the GP, he picked up a very slight clicky hip. He said it was so slight that it was highly likely all was fine but would refer for a scan to check because its best to get it sorted earlier rather than leave it any longer. He was correct that all was normal on the scan but even in the couple of weeks between the GP and the scan I had done more research than Sarah and Chris seem to have done and they've had months of knowing there was a good chance of her needing some treatment.

Reactions: 26
Did Lazy say nothing can be done up to 4 months. If she did then I think she’s picked the Consultant up wrong again. They are constantly lying to cover their arses 🙄 instead of going off chasing Creepy’s dreams why didn’t you stay at home and get yours kids hip checked.
she did but don’t think she misheard Just didn’t want to upset creepy by not going on holiday.🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 14
205: can't look at my baby, her hips are casted, my husband is a defensive bastard

Reactions: 25
To be fair my 11 year old does too although personally I think she has doubts but that’s her whole idea of Christmas and wants to hang on to it. Plus she is an only child.
I’m an only child and my mum eventually put her foot down and told me she wasn’t doing Santa anymore when I was maybe about 12/13 😂 I definitely didn’t believe anymore but I just loved the Christmas magic! Also loved waking up to a stocking at the end of my bed and getting to open it before everyone else got to open stuff 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.