The Ingham Family #204 Vlogmas is going down the Bogmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Havent watched but did it come across as though tbe appointment had been pushed back due to the trip or anything simaler / off with timings

Reactions: 13
Honestly so angry! They knew this problem was happening and yet shoved poor Mila in that car seat for endless hours around half of Europe 😡 that poor poor baby! She deserves better parents

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Sarah is fucked for the next few months, that’s why she’s crying. She doesn’t care about Mila. How is she going to do her daily jaunt to B&M, Primark, Home Bargains etc with Mila in a cast? She can’t and she won‘t be able to leave her at home while she’s being breastfed.

That house is going to be hell on Earth. I predict skating days in the van are going to be frequent, come January, for Creepy Christine

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Sarah is fucked for the next few months, that’s why she’s crying. She doesn’t care about Mila. How is she going to do her daily jaunt to B&M, Primark, Home Bargains etc with Mila in a cast? She can’t and she won‘t be able to leave her at home while she’s being breastfed.

That house is going to be hell on Earth. I predict skating days in the van are going to be frequent, come January, for Creepy Christine
Exactly this! They are bothered they can’t just stick her in a car seat. I wish her little parrot isabelle would pipe down too sometimes. Always in the background. Sarah trying to blame the consultant basically.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
The Ingham Family posted:
OUR BABY GIRL NEEDS SURGERY | WE HAD SOME DEVASTATING NEWS ABOUT MILA..
View attachment 914591
YouTube
10/10 on the Daily Mail sadface

ps poor baby. Not laughing at her needing treatment -just the ridiculous exploitative clickbait photo. Shame.on her making money off her baby's health - something she probably contributed to with that grim road trip.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Vlog was 31mins -
5mins opening advent calendars
20mins advert for tefal
6mins about Mila's hospital appointment and Sarahs tears soon stopped after 30seconds but no tears

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Tefal will never have my custom again. That‘s the Minghams and the Radfords who have been gifted those air fryers now

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Yeah it's what my litrtle brother had, it won't help with the way they hold her either ! The cast helps so much but he's still not right months later 😔 poor Mila they don't care at all. They won't be able to go travelling now until she's sorted.
They will find a way to get travelling again as they were told about her hip problem prior to them going away on their trip so things must have got worse while away and not surprising with the way they carry her about and they all carry her wrong but it will be great click bate for them they will be revelling in it now But poor Mila having to suffer to keep them happy its not fair at all

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Firstly, she's still sat at the hospital and is that desperate to video what they've been told that she's removed her mask. She literally has no other thought than for herself and videoing. If I'd have seen her she would have been told to get that chin strap on or leave.

Secondly, and not to sound awful but this news is nothing more than they deserve. They swanned off on a van holiday, ignored everything in respect of that babies health all to make content and a little (yes a little) amount of money. I feel for the baby but for the family I have zero feelings at all, I know it won't but I hope this puts things into perspective for them

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Tefal will never have my custom again. That‘s the Minghams and the Radfords who have been gifted those air fryers now
If she was gifted an air fryer Lazy will not use it as she doesn't cook anything she will use it once if you are lucky and then it will be in the garage of doom along with all the other items they were gifted or bought but never used

Reactions: 19
Exactly this! They are bothered they can’t just stick her in a car seat. I wish her little parrot isabelle would pipe down too sometimes. Always in the background. Sarah trying to blame the consultant basically.
Another medical professional who has done everything wrong in the opinion of Dr Creepy and Dr Lazy? Obviously another one that isn't ifam, what a shock. This one will be joining the bad list with the midwife.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Poor Mila!
I just wonder if they'll take time off from vlogging it all! They really need to think of Mila in all this, and concentrate their time on all that will be involved! Really don't want to hear them say " we don't want to let the ifam down ,and not vlog....blah blah blah"! I honestly don't think they realise just how bad it could be for them!!
I wouldn't be surprised if Sue Radford got in touch with them, as Tillie had a major operation., but then, it didn't stop them travelling when she was still walking with a frame!

Attachments

Reactions: 16
I’m just watching Lazy’s end monologue. She’s being ever so defensive about the fact they chose to postpone this appointment to go on their travels. She’s trying to pin blame somewhere for some reason. It’s as if she got a telling off for leaving it so long and is trying to cover her tracks. She keeps repeating about it
Lazy told everyone on her vlogs that Mila was going to need something to do with her hip prior to their travels yet they still decided to go away there must have been a reason why they had to get away as quick as they did especially with knowing about Mila's health and the van was not finished inside either hence the bare wires all over the place. Why could they not have waited until the van was finished completely and then Mila could have had her hip seen to at the correct time, but they chose to go away - odd

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So Sarah and Chris Ingham your parenting choices have come home to roost, look to yourselves before you try and blame anyone else, there is no one to blame but your selfish selves, but sadly it's your baby daughter who has to pay for it. Parents of the year indeed !

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Poor Mila, she doesn't deserve this, I doubt the manky Inghams will even keep her clean around the cast, she will be so sore and I reckon they will still carry her around like a sack of spuds and jam her in the car seat to go travelling

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
How can they claim that the doctor wouldn’t have done anything if her appointment was earlier? Of course they would have if they are now. In yesterday’s video she brushed the appointment off as being nothing so maybe it gave her a shock.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Now we are going to be fed videos of them using poor mila's hip issues as clickbait to keep their dying channel alive. They only have themselves to blame, never should of gone on holiday, and should of been holding her correctly instead of treating her like a rag doll. They are trying to justify their travels by saying the doctor wouldn't of done anything anyway, but if that was my child I would of still gone to that appointment to get the balls in motion, not shoved her in a car seat for hours on end and gone on a road trip around Europe.
Well said

sarah saying she couldn’t even look at her as per above if you hadn’t bundled her in a car seat this problem mat never have occurred

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.