The Ingham Family #203 Got more work than you can handle? Go and light that Poundland candle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Until the mention of the panicking nurse, I'd never given it a thought but I really wouldn't want to be a professional dealing with them. Knowing how they twist things, exaggerate, love a bit of misery clickbait, have set the IFAM on people, sometimes film medical stuff, I'd be bloody panicking if they rocked up wanting me to give their baby injections.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It's not even standing straight, it looks like it's going to keel over any minute lol!
Maybe the Christmas tree was from Pisa! 😆🎄

I feel for poor Prinny. Even though she's got an advent calendar (more to make them seem like caring dog owners than anything else) I bet she's missing the walks and care of Zelda and Hi Steve. For all their faults they've looked after her more than her owners in the past couple of years. I bet she doesn't know if she's coming or going poor little thing.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Interesting the instagram has no recent uploads of Xmas sleepover hires etc apart from the minghams and can travel the length and breadth of Britain, as a small business I find this very hard to believe with having only 303 followers 🤔 I think this may be a “friend”
Right? I’d love to know what she must charge for these setups to be able to travel this distance and make a worthwhile profit. I thought at first that maybe she has employees dotted around the country but the business looks tiny based on their internet presence. Very strange.

Reactions: 17
Right? I’d love to know what she must charge for these setups to be able to travel this distance and make a worthwhile profit. I thought at first that maybe she has employees dotted around the country but the business looks tiny based on their internet presence. Very strange.
Absolutely no way would she travel from London to Edinburgh to set up a sleepover! 😂

I am in Scotland and there are so many of these companies local to me. Roughly would be around £200 for that set up they had, for one night.

Reactions: 16
My little girl was invited to a birthday party today , when did the Ingham children last go to a party (if ever) ??

• Sad
Reactions: 31
My little girl was invited to a birthday party today , when did the Ingham children last go to a party (if ever) ??
They have absolutely no social life, it's so cruel.
Even thinking about all the Christmas days out we have planned over the next few weeks .
They are not surprises like it would be for the Ingham children. they are family days out, that my children can look forward to and build up excitement for.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I won’t watch the vlog, but wondered if we actually saw the nurse ‘Panic’ or was this a ‘Sarah B/S Story afterwards? As someone who regularly goes to a GP surgery for a 3 wkly injection, I find it strange that a nurse would firstly panic, but secondly be able to blow in a babies face while shes wearing a face mask!! I know Sarah probably didn’t wear one, but I’m pretty sure the Nurse will of. Not to mention blowing your germs in a babies face during a Pandemic, wouldn’t be the brightest thing to do!!

You really ought to think about your Stories Sarah, before you tell them! Constantly making hard working NHS staff sound stupid, really isn’t the greatest idea!
The Nurse didnt blow in Milas face, she asked Sarah to blow in her face.. 😊

Reactions: 7
I’m a bit behind so just watched the ‘ sprout wrapping paper outfits ‘ WHY did Izzy say “ I don’t want it that long ! “ and then took her clothes off and just had a bit of paper on her ? The other 2 girls had their clothes on under the paper ! THEN they are laughing about CREEPY tackling her to the floor and was tickling her !!! Was this whilst she was wearing the paper thing ? Either way it’s bleeping wrong !!!!!😡😡😡 also since then in subsequent videos Izzy is walking about half naked !!! With just a jumper on ! BEYOND INAPPROPRIATE! Creepy is loving it no doubt ! Izzy disturbingly enjoying it as she conveniently doesn’t know any boys her own age and so any attention she gets she seems to love ! & then the worst of the lot LAZY witch SARAH you absolute CU** allowing your filthy husband to groom your daughter like this ! You belong in hell you vile woman ! Not a maternal bone in her fat form ! 😩😡 I dislike her and him !!!!!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Lazy was planning for Isla to have a proper birthday party with her school friends last year before lockdown, she was buying stuff from The Range or home bargains in a vlog in preparation for it but the party never happened. Unless she goes back to school it won’t happen again, who she going to invite?

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Of course the nurse panicked, of course the fully qualified, probably seen and 2000 babies and seen it all before nurse panicked! And that is because Mila is a wonder baby. Who is not only dinky dot and will be so advanced, but actually held her breath for 3 times longer than any other baby the nurse EVER did see 🤣🤭 duck off sarah. As I said before, your kid is VERY average who’s more short legged like yourself than “dinky dot”.

The Nurse didnt blow in Milas face, she asked Sarah to blow in her face.. 😊
That’s worse because sarah probable hasn’t washed and brushed her teeth in about a week 😂 Her yellow teeth, dirty fingernails and greasy hair make me feel 🤢 She’s like Greenclaws I used to watch when I was little.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Sarah Just some examples of winter wonderland maybe next year the so called man you live with will let you buy the nutcrackers
D6A0FE4B-EE6E-41D2-BC52-2EAEDEABBB5B.jpeg
7A481578-76B7-43E8-B8C7-4A966D54792E.jpeg

Reactions: 17
Wonder what Sarah's reaction would be if someone asked her for free tat and me stuff in exchange for "promotion" on their Instagram page, guessing either a big fat no or just totally ignored.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wonder what Sarah's reaction would be if someone asked her for free tat and me stuff in exchange for "promotion" on their Instagram page, guessing either a big fat no or just totally ignored.
looking at some of the comments on baby abs me people aren’t getting the goods they have paid for so definitely no freebies!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.