The Ingham Family #203 Got more work than you can handle? Go and light that Poundland candle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm Sure they used her picture for the fidget backpacks?
I think it was Alibaba who did. She usually buys things on there in bulk so they’re even cheaper! They have such a huge mark up, it shouldn’t be allowed!

Reactions: 11
Show me a pic of an uglier c** t
I’ll wait ……..

He looks like a 50 year old who just won’t accept he’s too old to be a skater boy / emo😑
It would be social suicide for those kids to go to school after what those parents have done and the way they look ! Poor kids !
There is a lovely term of endearment we use up here in Scotland when we see men of his age acting like a douche on Facebook/Insta. We say “look at this bleeping fanny” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
😂 The many faces and personalities of Chris Ingham - Steptoe, Rodney Trotter, Frank Spencer
..Alan Partridge, Andrew Stone, Nigel Tufnel, David Brent, Harvey Weinstein

There is a lovely term of endearment we use up here in Scotland when we see men of his age acting like a douche on Facebook/Insta. We say “look at this bleeping fanny” 😂
Pretty universal - south of the border, he’s a ‘massive fanny’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Christmas lights - in the sink. Not just in the sink - actually draped around the fkn tap!

And tomorrow on "Sarah Ingham's safe parenting tips" we'll watch as that mindless great lump chucks a toaster in Mila's bath.

1638714581133.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
The most dangerous elf on the shelf ive ever seen

Remember when esme was the least kid of the family a few years back
And treat food left beside the toilet. Hey kids if you don't get electrocuted for vlogmas, we can all share in a raging case of Hepatitis A!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Christmas lights - in the sink. Not just in the sink - actually draped around the fkn tap!

And tomorrow on "Sarah Ingham's safe parenting tips" we'll watch as that mindless great lump chucks a toaster in Mila's bath.

View attachment 906755

What is that in the coke can in the background, is that a chav's idea of a diffuser?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
These are the elves that left smashed glass all over the kitchen floor last year for the children to find. In no way can that be considered a fun joke. Still think Chris had done it and hadn't bothered to clean it up so just blamed the elves, surely no one would deliberately set that up? But then they do the lights in the sink so maybe they did.

I definitely wouldn't be inviting them back, I'm surprised safety officer Jace is allowing them in the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Look at the rest of her face though - there's nothing warm, cute or playful about that look. Her face always looks nasty and sarcastic even if she's supposed to be having fun.
The wind changed one day and froze her evilness to her big fat face. It’s painful for her to smile and agony for us to witness

There’s no excuse for the useless parents not to let their kids have hobbies (save the last one). I’d be stir crazy without mine. My favourite is however, TATTLE

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Christmas present suggestion for creepy this year, a light up beanie for when he is prowling around petrol stations late at night 😂
0BC80DE6-60A2-4F46-9187-0D1ACCB3450A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Aw bless, Lazy claiming to be so close to the lady who owns the party company. SHE DOESN'T EVEN FOLLOW HER!!!
263246210_1755718141287842_8065139002571808386_n.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The Ingham Family posted:
MY FIRST HAIR MAKEOVER SINCE BEFORE THE PANDEMIC & THE GIRLS TOP 3 CHRISTMAS WISH LIST ITEMS!
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m astounded Kate Middletown’s mother hasn’t offered a freebie to the Ingham’s from her Party Pieces business. Can’t you just imagine the increased business she’d get. Meanwhile the Ingram Family might have gotten a Royal Warrant for their help. Kate and Wills must be kicking themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Her face looks so slim in that pic. We know it's not true 🌚🌚

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.