The Ingham Family #203 Got more work than you can handle? Go and light that Poundland candle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s been truly awful up here hasn’t it. But again like you our local community has been outstanding in helping those in need. Thankfully everyone’s power here is back on but my heart goes out to those still without. It makes you realise what’s more important in life…warmth and food over anything trivial x
Delighted you’ve gotten your supply back on. I’m sure the engineers are doing all they can to get the power back on. They will be working in awful weather and be as frustrated as those in the dark.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The faces Isla was making were odd. The eye rolling looks like a tic, the incessant face pulling may be something more innocent.

Reactions: 12
Those girls are already so damaged by Sarah's horrendous mothering, can you imagine the fall out of their lives in adulthood when they all have serious mental health problems. I suppose in their favour they can read back on here and piece together their tragic childhood's to see how it all went so wrong. Hopefully the sex case 'dad' will be in prison by then , her aswell for enabling him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I know Izzy has said she’s a home bird but I refuse to believe a 16 year old girl actually enjoys having a “sister sleepover” It’s bizarre.

Reactions: 49
I don’t understand why can’t Sarah move the fake plant from beside the Christmas tree 🙄 At this point I feel sorry for the house
B5BDE009-AAE0-4D94-9F19-6A33DA14CA6A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Can we all pray that, that Party Company gives them a voucher for one of their "SILENT DISCOS"
FFS! That whole house is enough to give a paracetamol a headache o_Oo_Oo_O

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I've not watched the vlogs In full. Have we seen Prinny in the vlogs since her return?

neglected like the children.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I feeling quite emotional tonight. My mum isn’t well and there’s no way I can visit her. I never thought I’d say something good about Chris’ parents but they do provide good care for Prinny. One of the dog charities I support has reported the enormous numbers of dogs people have ‘dumped’ having bought them without full thought during lockdown. The numbers are astoundingly shocking and many have behavioural issues and separation anxiety. Obviously these poor creatures can’t be re-homed. It’s heartbreaking,
Hope your mum gets better soon xx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hope your mum gets better soon xx
Thanks. Realistically she’s almost ninety and has been poorly a while. However, I know when she’s telling me off she’s having a good day. I’ve sent her wool up she knits blankets for the ‘old’ people 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I've not watched the vlogs In full. Have we seen Prinny in the vlogs since her return?

neglected like the children.
Yes, she has been seen
Think they're making a point of her being seen 😆😆
They even got her a dog advent calendar

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know Izzy has said she’s a home bird but I refuse to believe a 16 year old girl actually enjoys having a “sister sleepover” It’s bizarre.
I almost wonder if the constant sister sleepovers is a way to avoid something at night. Like none of them want to be alone on their rooms ?! What 16 year old wants to hang out with her younger siblings night after night especially after just going on long holiday in a shoebox size van. I can’t wrap my mind around any of it

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
so do we think this sleepover tit was gifted? Heres my thoughts - I tthink no for this one, but I think Lazy is shouting all over her insta about them so she'll get future gifted ones. For any gifted shite, she barely gives them a nod usually, far less sufficient promo. I hope someone sets this company straight before they gift anything to this shower of bastards

Reactions: 15
I would have thought it would blow Jace’s mind considerably more to sleep in his own room!

Reactions: 14
She said the sleep over set was gifted in the vlog. Then has the bare cheek to say she can't think of better people to support.

Can someone please educate this tool on what supporting a small business means.

Sarah you DID NOT support them. It was gifted. Do you really think she will get much business from all the vulnerable young ifam who follow you?

It would have been nicer if Sarah had paid her for her services, and then told the lady to gift the set up to a less fortunate family. You know, seen as they are set for life in their 700k house, and don't need to rely on daily vlogs to pay their bills.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I have never seen someone take so long to put up some Christmas decorations and for them to then be utter crap!!!!! The ‘massive’ tree in the kitchen area is pathetic looking….. Sarah repeatedly said it was 8 ft tall but so bloody what when it is so skinny and scrawny!! No taste whatsoever 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 29
I have never seen someone take so long to put up some Christmas decorations and for them to then be utter crap!!!!! The ‘massive’ tree in the kitchen area is pathetic looking….. Sarah repeatedly said it was 8 ft tall but so bloody what when it is so skinny and scrawny!! No taste whatsoever 🤦🏼‍♀️
It's not even standing straight, it looks like it's going to keel over any minute lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I suppose this is the issue with having so many kids of different ages. Izzy is what 16, esme 12, isla 9, jace 2 and mila just a few months. When izzy was 8 and probably no longer believed in father Christmas, esme was what 4 and isla 1, then when esme gets to that age isla was what 5. Maybe it's not believing but keeping the magic alive for younger siblings. Now they have jace who is nearly 3 and they want him and in a couple of years mila to believe so the others may be keeping up the act. But can they please stop jace throwing the baubles, it's all you can hear them bouncing of the fake marble flooring. Oh thats why it helps having your babies and toddlers in a routine so they don't randomly fall asleep when you want them awake. That boys sleep is worrying, I don't know any toddlers that are not morning people

Reactions: 27
Interesting the instagram has no recent uploads of Xmas sleepover hires etc apart from the minghams and can travel the length and breadth of Britain, as a small business I find this very hard to believe with having only 303 followers 🤔 I think this may be a “friend”

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Why did the put Meeeeeeeela in a coat before they put her in her car seat? I’m as old as the hills but even I know that you shouldn‘t do that. I don‘t believe for one minute the nurse panicked, she’d have seen it all before. It’s just Sarah38 trying to belittle someone again.

Jace woke up with a filthy face and when they were at the Christmas tree light switch on the orange fleece lining on his snowsuit still had the same black marks on that it did in Switzerland. They’re bloody disgusting

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Why did the put Meeeeeeeela in a coat before they put her in her car seat? I’m as old as the hills but even I know that you shouldn‘t do that. I don‘t believe for one minute the nurse panicked, she’d have seen it all before. It’s just Sarah38 trying to belittle someone again.

Jace woke up with a filthy face and when they were at the Christmas tree light switch on the orange fleece lining on his snowsuit still had the same black marks on that it did in Switzerland. They’re bloody disgusting
I won’t watch the vlog, but wondered if we actually saw the nurse ‘Panic’ or was this a ‘Sarah B/S Story afterwards? As someone who regularly goes to a GP surgery for a 3 wkly injection, I find it strange that a nurse would firstly panic, but secondly be able to blow in a babies face while shes wearing a face mask!! I know Sarah probably didn’t wear one, but I’m pretty sure the Nurse will of. Not to mention blowing your germs in a babies face during a Pandemic, wouldn’t be the brightest thing to do!!

You really ought to think about your Stories Sarah, before you tell them! Constantly making hard working NHS staff sound stupid, really isn’t the greatest idea!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.