The Ingham Family #203 Got more work than you can handle? Go and light that Poundland candle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The shadows cast from the sunlight, through the windows, tell such a great story

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else think they will not get the usually massive xmas views this year? I really hope they dont, and also the content they put out is utter shite, and it does seem the old ifam from yesteryear seem to have moved on. Im sure Andrea will be watching on repeat though! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
NOBODY EXPECTED THIS CHRISTMAS SURPRISE..

Lazy and Christine wake Jace up. Time to go and find the elves. downstairs there are fairy lights across the kitchen and leading into the cloakroom bathroom. The elves are laying in the bathroom sink wrapped in a Christmas jumper, with a can of coke on the side and a bag of Cadbury Buttons on top of them. It loos like Creepy inhaled the coke and buttons and then left the packets on the sink. Back in the kitchen, Jace wonders how he will get over the lights. Lazy decides it would be a great idea to encourage him to run at and jump over them. Sometimes I can't tell if she just doesn't think or if she's just hoping for some good old clickbait. She thinks there will be a lot of running and jumping over the lights today and tells Jace he's so clever for being able to jump. Isla get a flower in her advent calendar from Esme. The kids do all the other calendars. Lazy tells us Isabelle has one coffee a day. Today she gets cookie dough and mince pie flavoured sachets. The car from Jace's calendar doesn't work. Lazy turns the cardboard coutdown clock to 22 days.

Lazy tells us she has a mega surprise for the girls, who are upstairs doing their schoolwork, for the first weekend in December. She throws a bauble into the playroom, shuts the door, there is a bomb sound effect and then she opens the door to show us four teepee tents. Music plays to more footage of the tents. They're surprising the girls as soon s they've finished their schoolwork. Jace is with Creepy and has no idea. It's basically an undeclared ad for an Instagram business based in London, although he goes as far as Edinburgh. The lady sent the party in a box for the office Christmas party last year. Lazy lists all the thing the business offers. Lazy screeches for the kids to come downstairs.

Lazy tells "Rivs" to stand at the bottom of the stairs as she has got him a present. Isabelle is carrying Esme on her back. Can Esme not walk because Isabelle always seems to be carrying her. Everyone has to close their eyes. Lots of screaming from Isla when she opens the playroom door. Jace picks up the car off his tray. It sounds like Creepy is hiding in the corner of the room. Jace finds the jar of marshmallows and demands Lazy opens them. Isabelle eventually opens the jar because Lay is too busy vlogging. Creepy says they can all be together. Footage of the kids in the playroom to music.

Creepy says it will blow Jace' mind that he gets to have a sleepover with his sisters. It's lunchtime. The 8ft tall Christmas tree has arrived for the kitchen and it's the final piece of the puzzle for the downstairs. Mila has an appointment at the doctors today for a check-up so they thought they would go to it today. He almost wets himself with excitement about how good he thinks the downstairs of the house looks. The tree reaches the ceiling. Lazy says they cant put lights on because the elves have taken them. She doesn't now know who's idea it was - Snowbelle Jackshit or Snowflake Shithead - but it was a stupid idea because now they can't do the tree today. Creepy pipes up that it was really stupid. Just like you then? They can't move the lights because they're under the elves. Just how long will they keep up this elf shite with Isla? She'll be 32 and still believe Santa exists. Creepy says they can slide the lights out from under the elves' heads. Isla shows us the bracelets she made. Mila is biting Creepy's thumb.

Mila is dressed in a hideous jacket and Lazy is cackling at her. Creepy tells her they love her but she will hate them now. Lazy puts on her baby voice and tells her how precious she is

Mila has had her injections. She screamed and held her breath. The nurse panicked and was blowing on her face. The nurse got a rattle out and Mila stopped crying. Lazy tells Jace not to stand on the road. They went home to get the other kid and have come to their local village's Christmas light switch on. I expect that the famous Ingham celebrities will be turning them on? No, oh why not?

Creepy films himself and Isabelle whilst he talks about the violinist at the event. The reason the Inghams are at the local village is Jace has never seen Santa, but he's decided to go to sleep on Isabelle. They've taken 50 million selfies and every single one has been with flash on and Creepy in the corner looking creepy. Lazy tells him that the camera flash make him look wet. Isla says she wasn't in the photos but no one seems to care. Lazy and Jace dance to the music. Footage of the lights turning on and Santa driving through the village.

The Inghams are home and the tree is up with lights and decorations are on. It looks like the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Lazy say the tree is humungous. Jace loves looking at his reflection in a bauble. They tied tinsel around the tree but it didn't look right so Lazy is going to try bows, although she has none left after doing the arches.

The girls are getting ready for the sleepover. Isla gets the Galaxy hot chocolate sachets out of the box. Isabelle makes the hot chocolates. In the next shot the girls are drinking glasses of milk with those flavoured straws. Lazy says no one got Jace a glass so Isabelle lets him have some of hers, although he refuses to have any. Isabelle says it tastes like birthday cake. Lay says it looks cosy in the room.

Isabelle is full from the hot chocolate and wants to fall asleep. They're picking a movie but the girls always struggle to choose one because they're different ages. They all love Disney. Esme want to watch Princess Switch but Isabelle says no because they've watched it a thousand times.

Music to footage of the teepees, the kids in the playroom and the kitchen Christmas tree. Isabelle is whispering because Jace is asleep. They decided to watch Homeward Bound.

End of vlog

Not very imaginative is it? Same tit, different day.
Screenshot 2021-12-04 185450.png

Screenshot 2021-12-04 190732.png
Screenshot 2021-12-04 191109.png
Screenshot 2021-12-04 192741.png
Screenshot 2021-12-04 194932.png
Screenshot 2021-12-04 195751.png
Screenshot 2021-12-04 193809.png
Screenshot 2021-12-04 194701.png
Screenshot 2021-12-04 194646.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Does anyone else think they will not get the usually massive xmas views this year? I really hope they dont, and also the content they put out is utter shite, and it does seem the old ifam from yesteryear seem to have moved on. Im sure Andrea will be watching on repeat though! :)
I agree. After all of the 'when are you going home?' (WHEN THEY WANT TO) comments from people who supposedly love vlogmas, the daily vlog views have barely improved. They're still doing Christmas like the kids are all primary aged and the IFAM have grown up.

Reactions: 26
When I was a teen I would babysit my younger brothers, and would get paid. By the time I moved out at 18 I didn't want paying, I genuinely wanted to spend time with them because I didn't live with them so didn't see them every day. So I do get being close to siblings even with a big age gap.

But having a sleepover with a 2 year old isn't something anyone would do. That's babysitting and nothing else. Even worse when they are together all day long, and have just got back from being stuck in a van for months. This isn't a treat, the only one that will really want this is Isla so she has another excuse not to sleep in her room alone.

If I was in my own house with siblings and we don't want to watch the same thing there would be no arguing, I'd just go off and watch what I want and let them watch what they want.

Reactions: 37
Its just boring and dull. There's no imagination. I'm sick of him saying tommorow is going to be epic because it never is. It's all been done before. The house is soulless. No family no friends it's actually pretty sad and embarrasing more than ever now

• Sad
Reactions: 59
No idea but I'm just glad that you've got electricity up there! Sounds like the North East has been really badly affected with the power outages etc.
Indeed. We have been extremely fortunate as many of our surrounding villages have been without power for several days and still haven’t been given a reconnection time. Fortunately local businesses and halls are providing food and facilities including charging mobile phones to those affected. It restores faith in human nature in these situations. The wind is getting up again this evening and it’s starting to snow. I’m trying not to use much electricity (don’t know if it helps) and the lights are battery operated. I am a pensioner but feel so much for the really old people and those with young families.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I feeling quite emotional tonight. My mum isn’t well and there’s no way I can visit her. I never thought I’d say something good about Chris’ parents but they do provide good care for Prinny. One of the dog charities I support has reported the enormous numbers of dogs people have ‘dumped’ having bought them without full thought during lockdown. The numbers are astoundingly shocking and many have behavioural issues and separation anxiety. Obviously these poor creatures can’t be re-homed. It’s heartbreaking,

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
When I was a teen I would babysit my younger brothers, and would get paid. By the time I moved out at 18 I didn't want paying, I genuinely wanted to spend time with them because I didn't live with them so didn't see them every day. So I do get being close to siblings even with a big age gap.

But having a sleepover with a 2 year old isn't something anyone would do. That's babysitting and nothing else. Even worse when they are together all day long, and have just got back from being stuck in a van for months. This isn't a treat, the only one that will really want this is Isla so she has another excuse not to sleep in her room alone.

If I was in my own house with siblings and we don't want to watch the same thing there would be no arguing, I'd just go off and watch what I want and let them watch what they want.
and this is the second sleepover in a week, after they spent weeks together in a tiny van

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Indeed. We have been extremely fortunate as many of our surrounding villages have been without power for several days and still haven’t been given a reconnection time. Fortunately local businesses and halls are providing food and facilities including charging mobile phones to those affected. It restores faith in human nature in these situations. The wind is getting up again this evening and it’s starting to snow. I’m trying not to use much electricity (don’t know if it helps) and the lights are battery operated. I am a pensioner but feel so much for the really old people and those with young families.
It’s been truly awful up here hasn’t it. But again like you our local community has been outstanding in helping those in need. Thankfully everyone’s power here is back on but my heart goes out to those still without. It makes you realise what’s more important in life…warmth and food over anything trivial x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He really loves himself don’t he?
Yo creeps how old are you 😳 gangsta sound or is it the chai latte fans 🤔 secret code
Grow up man you are a disgrace of a man you think you are God gifts when in fact you are pile of tit, your princess delonge is cretin and vile human to

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Fortunately local businesses and halls are providing food and facilities including charging mobile phones to those affected. It restores faith in human nature in these situations.
Isn't it wonderful to see that Dunkirk Spirit in action. Hope everyone gets sorted soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.