The Ingham Family #203 Got more work than you can handle? Go and light that Poundland candle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Sarah, do you know what would really boost your daily view? Getting your hair cut really short
How about one of these titles…. You can thank me later

I actually got my hair cut short!
You won’t believe what Sarah did today!
Donating hair to cancer victims
It was time!
View attachment 905117
Even cancer victims would probably refuse to wear a wig of her revolting hair. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Iv'e seen this family do and show some stupid things in their vlogs but tonight, christmas lights plugged into the mains, wrapped around a tap and piled into a sink , only takes Jace to turn the tap on whilst nobody is watching him !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
These vlogs are sad in my eyes
Christmas is a time for giving not grabbing
No mention of the true meaning of christmas
School fun with friends in the run up to Christmas not gifts every day
Sad
The horrible news about 6 year old Arthur brings it home to me having spent my adult life fostering and adopting children who have had horrible stuff happen in their short lives before they were placed with us
Would be nice to see the Ingham family do something without any reward for themselves

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Kinda nice that Jace was included in the sleepover, I've also noticed how kind and patient Isabelle is with him, especially when he was opening his advent calendar
They've finally got round to taking Mila for her vaccinations!
They've finally spent time in the local area, seeing the Christmas lights switch on! Surprised they didn't tell us lots of people came up to them,and said they welcomed them to the village, how sweet Jace and Mila are etc!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Sad
The horrible news about 6 year old Arthur brings it home to me having spent my adult life fostering and adopting children who have had horrible stuff happen in their short lives before they were placed with us
Would be nice to see the Ingham family do something without any reward for themselves
The will hand out some cold burgers in Leeds to the homeless soon no doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ridiculous to include Izzy, she should be involved in the "surprising" rather than included in it at her age. She will be there to babysit Jace.

They also couldn't have the beds facing the tv to make them functional for watching Christmas movies , as that wouldn't be " aesthetic " enough for the vlog.

Reactions: 42
No help. Pretty sure she has gotten hundreds off messages all the times she has done this. She just don't care.
Is this the same company who have gifted them before? If it is it dosent seem to work only has 190 odd followers and Lazy only follows from the baby & me account

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Is this the same company who have gifted them before? If it is it dosent seem to work only has 190 odd followers and Lazy only follows from the baby & me account
Yer she said they are the ones that sent the office party stuff last year. Can anyone find them online cos i cant!

Reactions: 8
Yer she said they are the ones that sent the office party stuff last year. Can anyone find them online cos i cant!
I only seen them on Instagram, crazy to gift them again when it dosent seem like it helped her following last year ,more fool her

Reactions: 16
Are we going to be treated with a New Year’s Eve party again at the office

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sad
What happened to Arthur is just terrible. It really hit close to home as I nanny a little boy with the same name and of the same age with similar colouring. How anyone can do that to a child just baffles me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Are we going to be treated with a New Year’s Eve party again at the office
Doubt it…the kids haven’t been vlogged in that office since the New Years “party”. I always wondered if they got in trouble for that considering all the restrictions at the time and that’s why she came out with Islas OCD story which was an excuse as why she was taking her to the office that day. I don’t understand why they had been leaving the 8 year old in the house with her big sisters who were on the top floor and never minding what Isla was up to.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
More gifting eh? Maybe someone should tell ‘Jojo Parties” to do some googling too! Those poor kids must think all this gifting is the way of the world. They are in for a huge shock in the future. All the ‘ thank you so much’ and Sarah accepts all the credit, when it is all actually gifted, but no saying “it is jojos you have to thank for it all “🤦‍♀️
Poor 16 yr old having to indulge in a gifting suited to 8- 12 year olds
Isabelle’s lower body would have clearly been led on the floor as she is too tall for the bed.

Reactions: 11
My god the excess in that house is just disgustingI I think it can be forgiven though as compensation for having to live in solitary confinement with a bleeping pervert.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Wish Sarah would follow her own advice and pipe down!
Is she on a high or what? She is so hyper and loud. She's becoming worse everyday.
It is not attractive Sarah. Your cackle is annoying.
Please also stop telling us everything is massive over and over all the livelong day. Bet that's not one word you use to describe Chris.
No ,that would be her other favourite phrase"so iddy biddy"! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Chris talking about how he looked greasy in the selfies they were all taking together during the light switch on and Isla pipes up “ I wasn’t even in them.”

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.