The Ingham Family #203 Got more work than you can handle? Go and light that Poundland candle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Sarah, do you know what would really boost your daily view? Getting your hair cut really short
How about one of these titles…. You can thank me later

I actually got my hair cut short!
You won’t believe what Sarah did today!
Donating hair to cancer victims
It was time!
C641B395-E5AC-4BC4-80F6-CD81F5948845.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Yeah I agree, too many silly things are blown out of proportion on Tattle at times. . I am guilty though of giving it another view to see what the OP was on about! I often wonder whether just watching a small clip of a vlog, gives them a full financial view? Does anyone know?
30 seconds counts as a view I believe

or even less if you have to sit through adverts first (and that will give them money!)

Reactions: 12
Hey Sarah, do you know what would really boost your daily view? Getting your hair cut really short

It was time!
View attachment 905117
In that pic is she wearing those ‘famous tiktok leggings’ that have been doing the rounds? The waffled ones that make even the flattest of arses look like a peach? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

It was time!
View attachment 905117
I doubt Creepy would let her or any of the kids get their hair cut. I have theories about this...

1. Because Creepy is so sensitive about his combover, he will not allow any chat about hair cuts ( This could also explain the lack of hair washing in the house as Creepy has extreme hair envy and cannot bare to see the hair in the plughole.
2. Creepy only likes girls with long hair, so in a doomed effort to be able to shag his beast of a wife, he just squints his eyes and does her from behind. If he can only see the back of her head, then his n0ncey little mind can drift away to something more jailbait like.
3. Creepy is just exceptionally controlling and being a prize n himself, knows what his fellow pervs prefer. If Fatty gets a haircut then maybe the girls will want to experiment and have shorter hair, Creepy can't afford to let this happen with the way the viewing figures are now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Did anyone else notice Jace is opening a advent calendar for 2022 ?

• Haha
  • Wow

It was time!
View attachment 905117
Oh my god it looks awful. She could easily cut 6 inches off and still have long hair.

I've been wearing a heart monitor for five days so haven't been able to have a proper wash .... I truly feel like an Ingham! :LOL:

I don't know how they can not wash by choice. Isla's hair in a recent vlog looked manky. I just want to bring her home and do all the normal things parents do - bath/bedtime story etc

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Yeah I agree, too many silly things are blown out of proportion on Tattle at times. . I am guilty though of giving it another view to see what the OP was on about! I often wonder whether just watching a small clip of a vlog, gives them a full financial view? Does anyone know?

i agree too many silly things are blown out of proportion and I believe the noises where just her being squashed by Izzy.
However, any other father editing a vlog wouldn't insert this clip due to the many many sickos ( himself included may I add) who view their vlogs. Even leaving time stamps on clips that we know fine well are saved and used elsewhere 🤮🥺

Chris knew fine well what he was doing leaving that part in. The noises she made where innocent but Chris including it in the vlog was not.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Anybody who doubts that Creepy manipulates Lazy just needs to watch the manic, child-like omni-shambles of her latest Instagram ‘launch’, and then remember that he has her completely convinced that she is actually is a grown-up designer and entrepreneur who has has started ‘three thriving businesses’.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

It was time!
View attachment 905117
No wonder it’s falling out its not getting looked after

The Vlogmas intro is typically average.

It's the first time I've seen their house, considering they're hardly ever in it. Not a fan of the cold flooring.

The bit with the Maltesers made me laugh. When Jase handed Lazy a Malteser, I fully expected her to say: "No, you have it, Jase" like any normal person would, but she took it off him and snaffled it in a microsecond!

Why do they need multiple advent calendars? I'm only 5 minutes in and it's already getting too much. 😂
Because that’s what there used to they eve n know already what they are getting on Christmas a pile full of presents

Reactions: 10
I noticed that and wondered if on the front it said something like merry Christmas and something about 2022?
Yes, I found this , after a bit of detective work on google, on a site called suburban- mum.com and they show this image, clearly a batch that was misprinted? Clearly the one Jace has, but you would think it strange buying one with next xmas date on it!
EA959CC4-5DC4-4776-851A-021D56CAF41D.png

91449678-33DB-49DC-AB7A-E47A3D2B554D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Is the Christmas surprise having a shower? Because no I didn't expect them to do that.

Joke of course it's not, it's going to be more chocolate/sweets or a sleepover isn't it.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Why do they insist on getting their adult (16 is an adult right Chris?) daughter to act like a 5 year old shocked at minor things.

You could tell her you bought toothpaste with the weekly shop and she’d wet herself with excitement at this point. It’s deranged

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
More gifting eh? Maybe someone should tell ‘Jojo Parties” to do some googling too! Those poor kids must think all this gifting is the way of the world. They are in for a huge shock in the future. All the ‘ thank you so much’ and Sarah accepts all the credit, when it is all actually gifted, but no saying “it is jojos you have to thank for it all “🤦‍♀️
Poor 16 yr old having to indulge in a gifting suited to 8- 12 year olds

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
the surprise. The Elfs decided to bring their kids back again wasn't it...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.