Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YouTube

Tattle bot
The Ingham Family posted:
MY FIRST HAIR MAKEOVER SINCE BEFORE THE PANDEMIC & THE GIRLS TOP 3 CHRISTMAS WISH LIST ITEMS!
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Kate1970

VIP Member
Noticed Chris at the beginning in his shorts...again! 🤢🤢 screen shot not very good though 😬😬
Her hair does look better, all those split ends cut ! Just Esme Isla and Jace to go now! Wonder if they've been back to Jaces eye appointments!

Attachments

zeniia

Will be interesting tonight with their ‘day-out’. I assume that include some walking - for Esme

• Sad

Scotblock

VIP Member
Why are they floating?
My gran always used to say shit floats 😂

Does that footage exist in the tattle archives?
There was a clip on YouTube but it was removed.

We had to take our child out of school just after first lockdown , due to bullying by children and teachers , it was also because of anxiety issues some due to the Covid situation , she was almost 14 years old at the time , two months later in December 2020 she told me she wanted to go back to school , as she needed the structure of school . Today after almost 12 months of us trying , writing and e-mailing our education authority she finally started school again ! It is a hard battle to get back into school , but it was worth it and our daughter is happy to be back . Its not so easy to get back into education but she wanted to .
I really hope your daughter has a much more positive experience this time round 😊

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

Pennyviolet

I've not watched the vlogs In full. Have we seen Prinny in the vlogs since her return?

neglected like the children.

• Sad

hayley

VIP Member
Ah ,yes i remember when i first moved out it was a flat ,doesn`t make it easy i know.I had my trust knocked hard a few years ago ,so i also understand if you find it hard to let people in.I`ll send you a pm ,and my email etc and whenever you feel like a natter /message convo i`ll be here.So pleased you got back to me ,and i didn`t make you feel unconfortable.😘😘
No, not at all uncomfortable. Just nice hearing someone cares and understands. Im not sure we have PM on here anymore 🤔🤷‍♀️

• Heart

mummymouse82

A few of my observations of tonights vlog!
* Sarah tells us that a few interior designers have messaged her on how to hang the curtains correctly , I'm sure interior designers watch the channel 😆😆
* No budget Secret Santa...again! Someone will get a cheap present, guaranteed 🎁
* Its not exactly a Secret Santa' as Chris does the editing 🤣🤣
* Isla sleeping on a rug!!😮
Also I think it was rigged that Chris got Sarah (notice how the one Sarah pulled out with Jace on was not screwed up it was opened!

• Wow

Cinders91

Esme has a hospital wristband on, is quarantine over? *edited to add.. I realise if someone is poorly they have no choice to go out. Just saw medicine mentioned
It's not a UK hospital bracelet, it's something from Barcelona.
She's having kiddy neurofen/calpol as she has a bit of a headache and has felt crap.
Isla has also not been feeling the greatest with leg ache.

Reactions: 8

Raw

VIP Member
Sarahhhhhhhhhh…… ( if posting a link isnt allowed Mods, please delete)

• Haha

OliviaPope

Awful vlog. How are they already scraping the bottom of the barrel for ideas on only day 2 of vlogmas?! 🤣🤣
Because they can’t leave the house…just wait Lazy will be hitting the shops on Sunday once quarantine is up!!

Holol457

My biggest worry about allowing kids to not go to school is they will never want to go to work. They’ve never been taught that they have to do stuff that they don’t want to do and it will cause them anxiety later.

Is Isabelle 16 yet? An apprenticeship would be good for her.

They got scammed by builders and many other people.
The house went to foreclosure because they weren't paying the mortgage and has just recy been sold

• Wow

Scotblock

VIP Member
I just asked my friend who is a hairdresser about hairburst. She said all that stuff is a waste of money. What she wants is a caffeine shampoo. But, once you start using it you can’t stop or your hair will shed worse than before. She sent me this about hairburst:

It promotes thicker, stronger, longer and healthier hair that does not break it won't grow hair in areas that are otherwise hairless.

So no lazy, it won’t make you hair grow back in your bald patch. My friend also said that if hair comes out totally from the root in clumps that it never really grows back.