Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tinksmum

VIP Member
I had never heard of that other family until creepy mentioned them so I presume it’s ok to say Wow just Wow - no wonder he adores them….. like for like!

Reactions: 10

lollieloo

VIP Member
It’s Tin Tin!! I’ve been racking my brains who big Sarah reminds me of here and it is Tin Tin 😂 And mad Mandy from This Country 😂
Funny you should say that as her personality ( Mandy ) reminds me of Katrina and yes she definitely looks like Sarah in a lot of pics ! Cute family 😐

• Haha

whatamess123

VIP Member
Wish Sarah would follow her own advice and pipe down!
Is she on a high or what? She is so hyper and loud. She's becoming worse everyday.
It is not attractive Sarah. Your cackle is annoying.
Please also stop telling us everything is massive over and over all the livelong day. Bet that's not one word you use to describe Chris.
No ,that would be her other favourite phrase"so iddy biddy"! 😜

• Haha

Tublet83

VIP Member
Has anyone pointed out the unsafe advent calendar in the comments? In all serious I wouldn’t want The kids to get hurt!

Sarah’s been in baby and me insta thanking people for buying their tat they wanted rid of but she seemed highly delighted to say that there was a lot of people who placed orders without using the discount code and told people to remember in future (why didn’t she come on earlier though while the sale was still on to remind people or better still just set it up on the store to automatically take the discount off)

she also promoted some fidget and me products and said how they will make good Christmas presents, nice of them to wait till after the sale to promote them though.
And taking all the stock out the bags to man handle them then putting them back 🤢

• Wow

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
Why has chris flashed the family logo at least 4 times (that I noticed) during the vlog?
I think they’re trying to do the thing you sometimes get in sitcoms or something like a scene cut. I know what I’m trying to explain but not doing it very well 😂

Reactions: 9

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Chris comparing his family to the ace family. Here are some similarities Chris, but I don’t think your going to like them.
1. Both men creepy af and try to shag their fans.
2. Both wives put up with cheating.
3. Both families lie all the time and are deluded.

Also hilarious to hear Chris say he doesn’t want to be a pilot now. Is it because you know your security clearance will fail? Yes Chris you have to have a clear record and not have an visa restrictions. So that’s America out of the window. Or is it because you were reported for harassing flight attendants?.

also what are these businesses they are talking about?.
And do they pay tax on them?

Web30

VIP Member
So they think it’s ok at 26 mins , to let the girls address the haterzzzz , about the age to stop playing with LOL dolls 🤬
Just thier version of sarahs comments about the same a few years ago. Who cares if a 12 year old plays with dolls... really!!