Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Raw

VIP Member
The Ingham Family #204 Trees full of baubles, boxers….a load of balls

Reactions: 7

uwu

VIP Member
Why has chris flashed the family logo at least 4 times (that I noticed) during the vlog?

Web30

VIP Member
Aren’t they still in isolation? If so what is a company doing going into their home especially with Esme being unwell - another vlog without clear labelling of #gifted #ad - took all of a few seconds to type those two words, it’s not hard
The back home vlog went up 9 days ago so i think they are just out? Did they miss any days posting since being home?

Tinksmum

VIP Member
FFS Laxy - add this to your Amazon basket ( god knows it will save the house going up if the big kid is playing with matches)!!!! Because everything else comes via Amazon or is £11.99 too much…… maybe wrap it for Christmas………your welcome babes - like to save a life a day 💋

Attachments

Blah blah

I won’t watch the vlog, but wondered if we actually saw the nurse ‘Panic’ or was this a ‘Sarah B/S Story afterwards? As someone who regularly goes to a GP surgery for a 3 wkly injection, I find it strange that a nurse would firstly panic, but secondly be able to blow in a babies face while shes wearing a face mask!! I know Sarah probably didn’t wear one, but I’m pretty sure the Nurse will of. Not to mention blowing your germs in a babies face during a Pandemic, wouldn’t be the brightest thing to do!!

You really ought to think about your Stories Sarah, before you tell them! Constantly making hard working NHS staff sound stupid, really isn’t the greatest idea!
The Nurse didnt blow in Milas face, she asked Sarah to blow in her face.. 😊

Raw

VIP Member
What happened at the 7.30 mark, Sarah says “ oh my gosh” and it cuts to prinny with Chris?

Raw

VIP Member
I think the next thread title should be: The Ingham Family #204 how are you cheer me up omg no way

In honour of strange Winifred who posts that exact same comment on every vlog 😂 so weird.
Yes yes yes! I’ve mentioned her before. If you look at her account, She is maybe with learning difficulties her self?

Pennyviolet

No no no, those are two separate pictures, one from fidgets and me and one from Ali express, just showing the price mark up she is using!
I’ve joined them together using the SplitPic App lol
I'm Sure they used her picture for the fidget backpacks?

Reactions: 6

michanson

Chatty Member
I think Winifred is another of the ifam who has “learning disabilities”. She has a youtube channel in which she ”sings”.

Vesty

It’s at 27.56 to 28.02, just 6 seconds. Listen to Isla and watch her face
Is it not because the girl's are preforming monkeys and have always made noises for there parents and Isle not sure what reaction her parents want as she always look's at Issabelle and Esme for what reaction to do i.e- Acting surprised
But a lot of kids do that noise when there young , and being honest everyone has heard there parents having sex one time or another

nattis

VIP Member
I am squirming a little saying this but does this relate in any way , time wise ? To Izzy who seems to have taken to walking about in every video in just a jumper ? 🤢

yeah maybe I didn’t say what I felt about it, I do not think there’s an issue giving her food if she’s ready but like you say blended baby foods not stuffing and packet roast potatoes ! 😑
At least it is not a burger at Maccern.
I don't know about baby weening or whatever. But it just seems like either Creepy is hiding doing it or pushing it through, because Lazy was so set on not letting her having any just a few vlogs ago