Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Princess 6

Chatty Member
Yes, Creepy got her the Pandora bracelet which she said was from her 'dad'. I'm wondering if her actual dad bought her a necklace for her birthday and that made Creepy randomly buy her the bracelet to compete.
Definitely sounds like something creepy and Lazy would do

Reactions: 8

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
I’ve not watched. Did adult (in chris’ eyes, it’s fine to text a 16 year old right?) get excited at elf on the shelf?

Web30

VIP Member
Is this the same company who have gifted them before? If it is it dosent seem to work only has 190 odd followers and Lazy only follows from the baby & me account
Yer she said they are the ones that sent the office party stuff last year. Can anyone find them online cos i cant!

BuddyBird

IF and it’s a humongous IF …. They are even half as wealthy ‘ set for life ‘ as they let on , WTF where they getting loans during covid and according to comments on here they are also behind with tax payments and their businesses show little to profit ! Surely to God there’s major issues there and possibly fraudulent behaviour ? Or are they using little known secrets in how to get around these things ? The cu**s can’t enunciate basic words but can con thousands of people into buying pound items for an enormous mark up price & know how to snidely get around rules and regulations left right and Center that the rest of us are forced to abide by ! WTF do they know ???? 🤔

BY THE WAY since they clearly make their vlogs in response to what people on here say ( latest - people say we leave isla out ) cue isla in every inch of video and back to being number one child !
Sooooo what shall we get them to do next ? This could be a really fun game ! 😐
Creepy hasn’t started calling her boo boo again had he 🤢🤢🤢

• Wow

yazoo21

VIP Member
These three are spending waaaayyyyyy too much time with each other. The side eye, snarks and bitchy comments were coming full pelt tonight. Isla with the rolling and side eyes and Esme is actually turning into a bit of an unpleasant little gobshite the way she downs poor Issy all the time. And no Sarah it’s not a joke or Esme’s fiery personality she just got the Dixon gob.
For someoj
She is the small business that gifted the recent sleepover to them

I wish someone could reply all this to her in the comment section!

Oh dear Thomas 😞
oh that poor lad

• Sad

SooooAnyway

VIP Member
#204 Cartoon Minghams all looking slimmer ,but even itty bitty Meeeeelaa is allegedly sampling an Aunt Bessie's roast dinner

Kate1970

VIP Member
I've not watched the vlogs In full. Have we seen Prinny in the vlogs since her return?

neglected like the children.
Yes, she has been seen
Think they're making a point of her being seen 😆😆
They even got her a dog advent calendar

• Haha
Reactions: 7

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
Did anyone else notice at the start of tonights shitshow that Esme seems to have difficulty walking, I also noticed it in last nights one as well?

She also had her legs up on a chair opening the advent calendars and then on the sofa.

Is that the reason they didn't appear to go to the light switch on?

nattis

VIP Member
I am now a bit worried that myself and others can see it and you can't. Hopefully I've not been hypnotised by Creepy...
I feel so left out. Everyone get this present exept me.

Sad news everyone. I was going to take the blame for everyone and go to prison this week so we could avoid the christmasrush in Swizz Jail.
But unfortunately they denied me access because of Covid. So we are still not in the clear.

• Haha

Raw

VIP Member
Jace’s squint isnt good today 😕

Can somebody who isnt blocked, ask why she isnt following JoJo?

Last edited: