Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SoulDestroyer

VIP Member
I didn't think Jace's old glasses were large enough for him, but these current ones are massive. As a glasses wearer I know how annoying glasses can be when they sit on the cheeks.

Reactions: 11

Gymgirl

Chatty Member
It was the fire hazard that concerned me more than the electricity. I don't even pop to my local shop and leave the tree lights on.
That's the way I was brought up.
Lights are probably safer than when I was young... 50 years ago...having said that maybe not the cheap ones they buy

Anni1312

Chatty Member
Thank you for answering about the artificial trees. I said fake lol sorry ... guess that words came to my mind first cos of them being so fake.

The elf on the shelf ... is that also very common and would you say they go over the top with tripped over cereal and such or is that what those elfs do? Trash the house ?!

• Haha

nattis

VIP Member
Wow, Lazy actually went to the hairdressers, let's hope the rest of them follow suit very soon. Funny how both she and Creepy mentioned him wanting her to have a drastic cut and colour, I always assumed he wanted her to keep the overly long, childlike hair.

In the Sassybelle video, Isabelle showed two necklaces, one with her name on that Lazy wore once on the van trip and one that had 16 on it. I wonder if they were from her dad and grandparents and they weren't on her presents opening video because they only show the crap that Lazy buys.
She actually said it was from her dad in the video, she could have meant Chris since she calls him dad. But did not show up in the massive birthdaygift opening.

Reactions: 10

Mostyn

VIP Member
Is it common in the UK to habe fake trees and so many of them? Genuine question, over here we mostly have real trees. We buy them at around mid Dec as they obviously don't stay so long lol.
When I was little my Dad only got ours on 23rd Dec, that was a tradition and quite common in Germany.

We have 1 tree. Not one in each room.
Much better idea 1 nice real tree

It was so bizarre non of them even blinked but if that noise came from any of my children I would stop everything and ask what they were doing. It might have just been innocent and she didn’t realise what it sounds like but just the fact none of them reacted (Isabelle or Sarah) makes it seem weird and just wrong 😑

Baby number 6 coming September 2022 🤦🏽‍♀️
Do not encourage them to have more kids . They are obviously trying to compete with the Duggars . She can barely take care of the kids she has now

• Heart

Raw

VIP Member
What’s with the INGHAM thing flashing throughout the vlog? Is it poor editing skills?

• Sick

nattis

VIP Member
ok I am not a videoeditor. But I just had to do this. Many of you can probably make it more fun than me.

Attachments

• Haha

yazoo21

VIP Member
Hey Sarah, do you know what would really boost your daily view? Getting your hair cut really short
How about one of these titles…. You can thank me later

I actually got my hair cut short!
You won’t believe what Sarah did today!
Donating hair to cancer victims
It was time!
View attachment 905117
No wonder it’s falling out its not getting looked after

The Vlogmas intro is typically average.

It's the first time I've seen their house, considering they're hardly ever in it. Not a fan of the cold flooring.

The bit with the Maltesers made me laugh. When Jase handed Lazy a Malteser, I fully expected her to say: "No, you have it, Jase" like any normal person would, but she took it off him and snaffled it in a microsecond!

Why do they need multiple advent calendars? I'm only 5 minutes in and it's already getting too much. 😂
Because that’s what there used to they eve n know already what they are getting on Christmas a pile full of presents

mummymouse82

Maybe he will be getting her the dream car she wanted in Portugal. You know the Mercedes Vito he was most definitely buying soon as they got home 😂😂
Yeah I think she will get a new car I was saying that somewhere else earlier too lol

Because they can’t leave the house…just wait Lazy will be hitting the shops on Sunday once quarantine is up!!
Well she said in today’s vlog that went up that she’s gonna go to the range or somewhere tomorrow so that would of been today

Kate1970

VIP Member
So, Chris is seen giving Esme some sort of medicine in a syringe, why not a spoon, I understand a spoon being used for Jaces age, then Sarah tells us Esme and Isla aren't feeling well, Isla's legs are aching!
The decorations have just been thrown together, and the small, trees are lost in the massive rooms! And the inflatable gingerbread man looks ridiculous!! And as for those arches 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Wow

yazoo21

VIP Member
If Sarah did pay the real dad off then Isabelle would be no better off with him would she? Grandparents can't get automatic rights they have to pay a great deal of money to go through courts no legal aid available even if they did Sarah would discourage issabelle so they would have spent money for nothing unfortunately Sarah probably has convinced her they are not good people children now get the right at age 11 to say what they want choose for themselves if they want contact with dad or grandparents she might have said no to please S&C but she is 16 now and free to make her own decisions but I feel that if she chose to see them she would be made to feel guilty or possibly pushed out all of these kids will likely stay loyal to their parents for same reasons who else have they got?
So when things go t!ts up whos isabelle going to turn to?

• Sad