The Ingham Family #202 I've got my tree up Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They may have a big house, but they don't have the funds or skills to decorate it with class.

Bare windows, cheap furniture, tacky Christmas Tree decorations. There is nothing warm and inviting about that house.

All this set for life bull, but they cannot even buy new trees that are big enough for the rooms?

Did they maybe think they would be gifted furniture? Like the fitted wardrobes and media units they've been banging on about since moving in. I'm surprised the haven't started a home account and begged for freebies.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Anyone else think the Turkey reference at 17:51 where sarah says “I can’t tell you, but the turkey is going to be happening” means she’s dusting off the old turkey baster again 😂
I haven’t watched it, but I take it she cooked a couple of chickens in a bag? Cooking a turkey is a completely different ball game 😂

Reactions: 18
Why does Sarah’s face seem so much thinner
did I understand that correctly ... Isla has trouble to tie her shoe laces tight???? What is her age again?
No bragging but I'm pretty sure my parents taught that to me before kindergarten...

They need to focus on manners, basic things and less on baubles and putting your surname on a plastic tree!
Ahh, the 3rd child.... made to grow up too fast but made too feel like a baby too long.

Reactions: 3
Did they maybe think they would be gifted furniture? Like the fitted wardrobes and media units they've been banging on about since moving in. I'm surprised the haven't started a home account and begged for freebies.
They do actually have a home account on Insta but haven't posted on it for a few months. Probably realised it was too much effort to get nice tidy house pictures for no gain, as if any big companies would gift them anything expensive nowadays 😂

Who buys 9 Christmas trees but doesn't put blinds or curtains up at their windows? Strange family!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
They may have a big house, but they don't have the funds or skills to decorate it with class.

Bare windows, cheap furniture, tacky Christmas Tree decorations. There is nothing warm and inviting about that house.

All this set for life bull, but they cannot even buy new trees that are big enough for the rooms?

The only time it looked inviting was when they were outside and showed the Christmas tree to through the window 😂

• Haha
He could have diabetes alls he does is eat
I’ve previously thought this too. The excessive eating & drinking. His behaviour. Sarah said he still has episodes of sickness, he sleeps for long periods of time (naps). But all of those things can and are relatable to his poor diet and lack of care. They seem so annoyed with Jace since being home.

I know people on here feel so sorry for Isla (I do too) but my god does she irritate me (I know she’s a product of her environment). I just can’t bare her.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Well they'll be happy, views have gone up a fair bit the last few days. Hopefully they won't go much higher in the weeks ahead Nd these clowns can finally give up YT once and for all
Still only earning a maximum of £72,000 a year, between 7 of them, assuming they do get this ‘nest egg’ put away sarah insists they do.

views will always go up at this time of year. It will be January onwards when they have nothing to film that will be telling

Reactions: 20
Still only earning a maximum of £72,000 a year, between 7 of them, assuming they do get this ‘nest egg’ put away sarah insists they do.

views will always go up at this time of year. It will be January onwards when they have nothing to film that will be telling
Looking at minimum standards of living calculations, they would need around 95k at a minimum to look after such a big family. And that calculator doesn’t take into account a big mortgage. And it does assume people are buying their kids weather appropriate clothes and shoes for their growing feet.

Reactions: 17
Set for life with a small cheap tacky Christmas tree propped on a box so the neighbours think it’s bigger than it is 🤣🤣🤣 with cheap tacky decorations. I don’t mind abit of tacky at Christmas but that tree looks like it’s been brought to the future from the late 80s early 90s. Im waiting for the foil ceiling decs to make an appearance 😂😂😂😂.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Looking at minimum standards of living calculations, they would need around 95k at a minimum to look after such a big family. And that calculator doesn’t take into account a big mortgage. And it does assume people are buying their kids weather appropriate clothes and shoes for their growing feet.
They should also be putting a portion of wages away for the kids too since they are working. I bet they aren’t though

• Heart
Reactions: 27
From Sarah's IG!
So lady like 😅😅
Is she wearing big white
I bet an open plan house with marble flooring is pretty much impossible to keep warm, any heat would just be dispersed. Believe it or not there’s a reason we have carpets and separate rooms in most houses in the UK 😂 no idea what the architect of their house was thinking.
I’m guessing architect is an ifam

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No no no! People please! You all know very well that Creepy said they have over 100k put away for him to take his commercial pilots licence if they stop youtube. Although quite why he needs to take it when he has already said he is a pilot is as confusing as one of their vlog titles. It's almost like they lie as easily as they breathe...

I bet an open plan house with marble flooring is pretty much impossible to keep warm, any heat would just be dispersed. Believe it or not there’s a reason we have carpets and separate rooms in most houses in the UK 😂 no idea what the architect of their house was thinking.
My house was open plan due to the previous owners knocking walls out for fun and in the last year we have been renovating it, putting it back to having separate rooms. I don't care how big your house is, if someone is having a crap in one of the many toilets, as soon as the door is open you can smell it everywhere. And looking at Lazy, you know her dumps are going to be like toxic waste spillages :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Hey Sarah if you want to know what “set for life” really means you should go view Tiana’s (Wilson Family aka Toys and Me) new house tour video 😊

not my taste but they clearly have money this scruffy bunch could only dream of having!

Reactions: 13
It’s nearly the 1st December tattlers! And we know what that means. 3 advent calendars of tit each, that they get to open as soon as they open their eyes in the morning 🙄 Opening them WILL take priority over any home schooling. And the chuldren’s xmas break will start on the 3rd December so plenty of vlogmas content can be made 😂 I wonder if issy will have a chocolate one this year because remember “Issy doesn’t really like chocolate” 😏 I see their views are still as dismal as ever. Dad v Girls only have breath into a jar and they get 300K views 😂

Reactions: 28
Only just managed to watch Sunday’s torturous effort and now have pages and pages on here to brighten my cold Monday morning in the North. So grateful to you all for what will undoubtedly be very amusing. Take care on the roads folks and get your winter clothes on unlike the Ingham’s who never bother.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.