The Ingham Family #202 I've got my tree up Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They may have a big house, but they don't have the funds or skills to decorate it with class.

Bare windows, cheap furniture, tacky Christmas Tree decorations. There is nothing warm and inviting about that house.

All this set for life bull, but they cannot even buy new trees that are big enough for the rooms?

Did they maybe think they would be gifted furniture? Like the fitted wardrobes and media units they've been banging on about since moving in. I'm surprised the haven't started a home account and begged for freebies.
Dont give them any ideas they may well start a fund for their house furnishings. They certainly have a house but they dont have a home and all the furniture in the house is cheap horrible stuff if they were set for life they would be purchasing the best furniture and at least some curtains and blinds. how could you live in a house for all that time without curtains especially in the bedrooms, money money tells a story

Reactions: 18
Please can someone kindly clarify. Did they have anyone house sitting while they were away? Or did they just have a couple of people drop in a couple of times to move the post and stock the fridge?

Reactions: 8
Given that Sarah reads Tattle and often acts on ‘suggestions’ - hope this one gets through. Would it not be a priority to set up the teen’s big birthday gift from September? You know - the one Creepy said was a state of the art home recording studio?
Leaving that inaccurate description to one side, I’m sure she can get some good stuff out of it, and it will give her brain some important exercise in figuring out how to use it. That girl needs a hobby and her own interests to grow.
Other than mumbling in agreement with everything her mother says and being a full time baby sitter, making ice coffee seems to be her highest ambition right now.

So - Chris, do the right thing and set up this user friendly equipment and let her explore her inner world.

She really does need serious school work though, as do her siblings. Basic socialization with her peers might encourage more development. What if at some point she gets asked out on a dinner date? One where cutlery is used, not KFC 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The Ingham children wandering the barren halls of Pylon Palace…..

4EEF8F3E-BEE7-4171-8488-74121A3F6A12.jpeg

♫ “Where are you Christmas? Why can’t I find you?” ♫ 🎄🤣🤣

Where are the 9 trees Sarah ordered? They‘ve got last years toy room tree balanced on a box upstairs, so the neighbours can see it and last years small living room tree is lost in the corner of the lifeless living room. It all looks so bare. I loved how Sarah said there wasn’t space for a Christmas tree in the gigantic entrance hallway and all they have in one corner is what looks like a tiny pot of plastic chives balanced on a tiny stool! 🤣🤣🤣

You‘re doing a wonderful job Inghams! You might finally have a room big enough to hold isle 8-10 of B&M but maybe leave Santa a map so he can find the tree. 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Still only earning a maximum of £72,000 a year, between 7 of them, assuming they do get this ‘nest egg’ put away sarah insists they do.
Didn’t I read on here somewhere that they have a £30000 debt with something or someone? £72000 seems a lot yearly to me, but then me n hubby live on our pensions of approx £24000 a year combined lol

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Given that Sarah reads Tattle and often acts on ‘suggestions’ - hope this one gets through. Would it not be a priority to set up the teen’s big birthday gift from September? You know - the one Creepy said was a state of the art home recording studio?
Leaving that inaccurate description to one side, I’m sure she can get some good stuff out of it, and it will give her brain some important exercise in figuring out how to use it. That girl needs a hobby and her own interests to grow.
Other than mumbling in agreement with everything her mother says and being a full time baby sitter, making ice coffee seems to be her highest ambition right now.

So - Chris, do the right thing and set up this user friendly equipment and let her explore her inner world.

She really does need serious school work though, as do her siblings. Basic socialization with her peers might encourage more development. What if at some point she gets asked out on a dinner date? One where cutlery is used, not KFC 😏
I don't think she has ever actually been interested in the whole music/recording thing. The extent of her musical interest is singing along to something on tik tok. She might have asked for it but even if set up it will be used about as much as Esme's keyboard, or maybe occasionally during a sister sleepover. She got the camera over a year ago and wanted to study photography, but doesn't use it. Being stuck with the same people day in day out I think she struggles to really know what her own interests are. She did seem to like reading, but either got fed up of it, they just didn't buy her any more books or she just stopped following whatever trend was giving her book suggestions and got bored of pretending to be in to it.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Long awaited q&a getting refilmed today. Apparently it was done but Chris hated it so refuse to put it up which translates to Sarah went on one of her famous rants

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Long awaited q&a getting refilmed today. Apparently it was done but Chris hated it so refuse to put it up which translates to Sarah went on one of her famous rants
I bet thats what happened. Posting a week behind gave them time to calm down and think about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Didn’t I read on here somewhere that they have a £30000 debt with something or someone? £72000 seems a lot yearly to me, but then me n hubby live on our pensions of approx £24000 a year combined lol
I would wager you don’t need to raise 5 children though, and pay the mortgage on a giant mansion. Their “wages” aren’t going to stretch. There is a reason why it’s all pasta, Primark and SHEIN.

I bet thats what happened. Posting a week behind gave them time to calm down and think about it.
Yeah when I saw the insta story I thought the way she’s describing it how Chris didn’t like it cos he didn’t like how he looked and they were really stressed the day the filmed it cos the kids just wanted to go to the pool u thought I bet it was bitchy as hell and would of got them into huge trouble.

Reactions: 23
No no no! People please! You all know very well that Creepy said they have over 100k put away for him to take his commercial pilots licence if they stop youtube. Although quite why he needs to take it when he has already said he is a pilot is as confusing as one of their vlog titles. It's almost like they lie as easily as they breathe...

My house was open plan due to the previous owners knocking walls out for fun and in the last year we have been renovating it, putting it back to having separate rooms. I don't care how big your house is, if someone is having a crap in one of the many toilets, as soon as the door is open you can smell it everywhere. And looking at Lazy, you know her dumps are going to be like toxic waste spillages :ROFLMAO:
That's why they can't have real tree's the smell would kill them instantly 🤢 As for him being a Pilot he'd be stopping in all the laybys to look at the view's Stuuuuning

Plus !!! His all in one suit from Primark !!!!! Was NOT waterproof 😏
He's got Trenchfoot ! What the poor soldiers used to get in the war ..Wet boots not fit for purpose 😕 not being able to dry them proper frozen little feet so sad

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Redoing the q&a 🤣 would love to see the rant on it and she said they filmed it on holiday yes they filmed the 2nd missed one but what about the 1 they filmed before they left? Realising can't show either need to be extra nice to try save the views 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
They should also be putting a portion of wages away for the kids too since they are working. I bet they aren’t though
I doubt any influencers or vloggers do.

In France it is now a legal requirement and law that all children who are used for financial gain, have to have money safeguarded in to a bank account for when they turn 16. That only they can access.

It's about time they introduced that law to all countries.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
SOMETHING CHRISTMAS AMAZING ARRIVED....
CHRISTMAS SOMETHING AMAZING ARRIVED?
SOMETHING AMAZING ARRIVED CHRISTMAS?
AMAZING CHRISTMAS SOMETHING ARRIVED?

No no no, can’t make sense of those 4 words however I try 🤷🏻‍♀️ Superb editing skills yet again
This is so funny, and so true!
If Chris knew anything about punctuation, it could read as;
“Christmas, something amazing arrived! “
Even that sentence is fairly poor English, but one little comma and a small exclamation mark at the end…and voila! 😂😂

Reactions: 18
I’ve noticed Sarah seems to be sharing more affiliate links recently she must be desperate for the money 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I doubt any influencers or vloggers do.

In France it is now a legal requirement and law that all children who are used for financial gain, have to have money safeguarded in to a bank account for when they turn 16. That only they can access.

It's about time they introduced that law to all countries.
I doubt it too. Sarah has spouted that they all have ‘nest eggs’ to but my bet is they think they can spend the nest eggs on things like the van, thinking that will save the channel and they can replace it later down the line

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.