The Ingham Family #202 I've got my tree up Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does that ‘6 foot’ tree not just look like she’s forgotten to put the bottom section on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
WHy is everything always amazing, we have not seen anything amazing in years!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Anyone else think the Turkey reference at 17:51 where sarah says “I can’t tell you, but the turkey is going to be happening” means she’s dusting off the old turkey baster again 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
You know what else causes nails to lift? Being in the cold and snow with inappropriate clothing, boots and gloves. Also bad diet.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Why is 16 year old Isabelle having a snack box?

Thank you Lazy, your Christmas decorations are living up to my expectations, so very tacky.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Why is 16 year old Isabelle having a snack box?

Thank you Lazy, your Christmas decorations are living up to my expectations, so very tacky.
Please do not tell me the bleeping snack boxes are back!!! Jesus always starts and fails this shite

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hi guys, my observations are that the house is cold did anyone notice Isla wearing a hoodie over her pyjamas which also looked like they were warm.
I changed out of a fleece onesie the other night it was so warm with the heating on I can’t imagine a hoodie on top, secondly that tree wtf it looks so unsteady plonked on a plastic storage box, we had an incident with our big tree one year with my nephew pulling at baubles and it swaying forward, Christmas trees are heavy with metal spokes on the end so they are a safety hazard, we were all watching my nephew and telling him to not touch the tree and taking him away from it, admittedly ours was a biggun but not perched on a box what are they thinking ? If Jace pulls at the boxes and ornaments it’s gonna topple off it’s not safe at all.
They should have bought a bigger tree and used that one somewhere else they’re so stupid who would even do that and then let a toddler play with it ?

Reactions: 27
Hi guys, my observations are that the house is cold did anyone notice Isla wearing a hoodie over her pyjamas which also looked like they were warm.
I changed out of a fleece onesie the other night it was so warm with the heating on I can’t imagine a hoodie on top, secondly that tree wtf it looks so unsteady plonked on a plastic storage box, we had an incident with our big tree one year with my nephew pulling at baubles and it swaying forward, Christmas trees are heavy with metal spokes on the end so they are a safety hazard, we were all watching my nephew and telling him to not touch the tree and taking him away from it, admittedly ours was a biggun but not perched on a box what are they thinking ? If Jace pulls at the boxes and ornaments it’s gonna topple off it’s not safe at all.
They should have bought a bigger tree and used that one somewhere else they’re so stupid who would even do that and then let a toddler play with it ?
I bet an open plan house with marble flooring is pretty much impossible to keep warm, any heat would just be dispersed. Believe it or not there’s a reason we have carpets and separate rooms in most houses in the UK 😂 no idea what the architect of their house was thinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I’m surprised Isla wasn’t wearing a tat and me wanket 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I reckon there's no Forest Holidays this year. They'll say how much they want to spend Christmas in their new tile mansion but we all know it's because they're broke 😂 creepy nearly cried last year because they weren't and the most beautifulist cabin everrrrrr and we're stuck at home. Bring on the tat fest in the tacky house

• Haha
Reactions: 33
How cold and uninviting does that house look ? cheap tacky decorations and trees don't make it look any better.No curtains or blinds,a itty bitty cheap stove and blandness all around .Living the best life yes of course you are .You can't even get your children to use basic personal hygiene,second oldest girl's hair was still greasy ,a bit of guidance and advice from you re personal hygiene but no Sharon38 you'd rather just cackle at everything she does

• Heart
Reactions: 32
C creepy
H half arsed househusband
R rarely cooks or parents
I insipid
S secretive
I idiotic
N nitwit
G gormless
H horrible hat worn 24/7
A absolutely crap with technology
M man boobs

🤷‍♀️
Ok, you have started something now...
C condom hat
H has put everyone off the family
R really camp with a woman stamp
I instantly unlikable
S seriously good roller balder

I if it weren't vlogged it never happened
N never giving up you tube
G going to get another viral vlog if it kills (one of our kids)
H ham it up for the camera kids
A ain't no Xmas like an Ingham Christmas
M Meeeeeaaallla, born into the riches and wonderful life of the Inghams.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.