The Ingham Family #202 I've got my tree up Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeea I may have stretched it a little, but she may be comming for a great sisterly sleepover you know... To kick of boremas.
My guess for sending her off again will be Meeela is terrified of her. or Jace is to harsh with her so they are affraid she will bite him by acciedent.

his favourite memories is from courtyard of dreams.:eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
He said Portugal because they got stock because the car blew up.
The car blew up in Spain though. That's why Sarah and the girls ended up in Benidorm. Idiot can't even remember where his car blew up 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t watch them because Lazy five bellies ans creepy the greaseball annoy the duck out of me when they do these. But tell me. Did Lazy do that stupid voice she normally does 😂 As always thank you green cow for an amazing run down 😊 I think you will find that Mila is short lazy not petite. She has tiny stumpy legs like you do 🙄 Also she really isn’t fitting into newborn. Just because it goes on doesn’t mean it fits 😏

And another thing you only stopped doing pranks because someone called SS on you after the talcum powder in the hairdryer incident. And tell me again how you aren’t about “trends”. What’s van life then if it’s not a trend. You are thick as pig tit you absolute moron.

Same way as she thinks her kids will catch a cold from playing in the cold 😂 Sarah hun, the cold is a virus.
Also the vegetarian trend 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's pretty sad that Isla would like to go to Rainbows. One of a zillion opportunities that they've taken away from her and she'll never get the chance to do it because now she's too old. Did any of the girls ever do their own activities? Anything other than the whole family and the camera traipsing off to dance and swimming together. Esme trialled gymnastics that one time but it didn't seem to ever come to anything.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
So the first question was Lazy’s current favorite subject - breastfeeding. As if anyone actually asked. Even *if* anyone was remotely interested, it’s been largely all she’s talked about relating to the latest kid.
And Creepy Chris talking about the ‘boob’ - both of them did in fact. Way, way more detail than I ever wanted to know.
Yeah I know, my own fault for watching!

What’s the deal with him always hiding his neck? Whatever he wears, he plays with the zip until he’s virtually choking himself!
Supremely aware of his neck beard. Because he hasn't shaved and there is nothing he despises more than the colour he was born and blessed with. He abhores it.
They do however love to use it as a weapon against 'haters'. Just like they love when people comment on Jace's hair.

Reactions: 15
I really really hate Sarah moon face
dislike her so much than creepy
Never seen such an ugly person inside and out

Hey lazy how about pull your dirty stale smelly knickers out you stinky unwashed hairy Mary again then you might relax a little more

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
They’re big fans of the Ace family and Austin ( who has had multiple affairs) and Catherine are exactly the same as them???
That explains it all. There’s no helping or stopping Lazy and Creepy now. They are deluded.
I shouldn’t be surprised, but I am.
Those poor girls.
Is multiple affairs code for (alleged) rape now?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Did she address jace and his potty training like she said? After ranting the other day he's fully trained then why on the 1st Xmas tree vlog was he wearing a nappy? Laziness

Reactions: 15
I was thinking the same, I’ve never had a leaflet through the door about a list of clubs. The kids bring home leaflets about individual clubs from school sometimes. Isla is definitely too old for rainbows are they just totally making the whole thing up or too stupid to read things properly
I've scoured the internet this evening, and I've come to the conclusion that no such thing exists... unless she means a brochure of free activities for children from deprived backgrounds or with disabilities. If she's really seen Rainbows in a leaflet, she'd know Isla is almost too old for Brownies, let alone Rainbows.

The only explanation I have for Esme not wanting to go to any clubs is she's also been on the receiving end of abuse from her peers over having Creepy McCreepFrace as a father. She and Isla seemed to really love their dance classes, and she loved getting involved with sports and drama at her old school.

Those poor girls badly need to get into some kind of exercise each. Sarah38's genes are not a good omen.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
The Ingham answer is that the leaflet about activities was crafted by a friendly neighbour just for them. It was attached to a basket of freshly baked cookies adorned with wild flowers and Rainbows was suggested because Isla, like all Ingham children, is such a dinky dot that she's regularly mistaken for a 5-year-old.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
yeea I may have stretched it a little, but she may be comming for a great sisterly sleepover you know... To kick of boremas.
My guess for sending her off again will be Meeela is terrified of her. or Jace is to harsh with her so they are affraid she will bite him by acciedent.

his favourite memories is from courtyard of dreams.:eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
He said Portugal because they got stock because the car blew up.
And they got a nice new hire car to drive around in

Reactions: 7
Her response of "gloves getting soaking wet and making you colder", reaffirms that she is an idiot. That was the standard response of many of the Icult/minions/ Zelda and hi Steve/ Katrina/Andrea/ Lottie's mum/ etc.
You have to appreciate that it takes a particular kind of stupid to be so ignorant.
She also said she ‘preferred to be ignorant…..’ Must be one happy woman there.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
When creepy said they always bald Prinny at the groomers really pissed me off....they do that because she's NEGLECTED, read that lazy, YOU NEGLECT YOUR DOG. No groomer just shaves a dog down for the craic, as someone who owns a dog that needs intense grooming and goes to the groomers every 4 weeks, this really annoys and upsets me. Poor dog needs left with Granny Jane and Hi Steve.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I was thinking the same, I’ve never had a leaflet through the door about a list of clubs. The kids bring home leaflets about individual clubs from school sometimes. Isla is definitely too old for rainbows are they just totally making the whole thing up or too stupid to read things properly
I get an email every week of my local place with everything going off however this is because I deal with an organisation through work that helps people with issues such as anxiety ect so includes thing such as befriending, coffee mornings ect we also have a local newspaper thing we can pick up from our local shops that our council put out monthly.... Don't know if it's same for the Ingham's area.

We also have chronicle newspaper which is every Friday it's a local newspaper but contains information about things not so much about clubs and such but news worthy things.

Don't have a clue about Sarah's area however the leaflet might be an email from lea/ss as the one I get from work is sent out to people at risk or in need of the use of these services for example anxiety people might use the befriending service, they have a active/nutrition club for overweight however to receive this email you have to work for health services (like I do) or be referred by you gp social services or local authorities.

Sorry if that seems rambling lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.