The Ingham Family #202 I've got my tree up Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I’m going to say as well is that I’m pretty sure that Big Sarah is an expert with a turkey baster 😏 either that or she’s constantly done from behind 😂

If they have broken their quarantine then it’s pretty bleeping selfish of them. Boris is now saying that England are going back to wearing masks in shops and public transport and we may all be subjected to another Xmas lockdown. They are just back from foreign travels and will parade about without masks or not wearing them properly. All because they don’t like them and can’t breathe In them 🙄 Well boo bleeping hoo because neither can the NHS workers breathe in their PPE but they HAVE TO!!! Up here in Scotland they have always been mandatory. Because of people like the Inghams that never have and won’t follow simple rules then others suffer. If anyone are clowns then it’s that family of absolute feral tramps. 😡😡 But they’ll be the first arseholes to moan and clickbait if any of them come down with COVID not to mention if they pass it onto someone vulnerable. None of us want to live like this but unfortunately we all have to do our bit. I hope the police start coming down hard on all these absolute twats breaking the rules because I’m sick of making sacrifices to never get out the bit because of uneducated morons like them.
All I can say to the done from behind bit is "making bacon" sorry, I will leave now

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They've changed vlog title to something amazing arrived for vlogmas, they've obviously been reading here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
It’s ok on the burger because they have £100K saved and then their is Issy’s bank book to fall back on 😏You know set for life and all that 😜

It was like watching Wayne and Waynetta slob that bit with the cheese. Babybelle and Dairylea is what I imagine big Sarah thinks goes on a cheeseboard to make her cultured 😂 Sorry I meant agricultured 😂
She ain't putting me on no ruddy cheeseboard🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The vlog title has changed to "Something amazing arrived for vlogmas....."

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seem to be a theme that something 'amazing' arrives but then it turns out to be far from amazing.

Hi Steve 👋 Did you pass the message onto your son that the title made no sense at all?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Seem to be a theme that something 'amazing' arrives but then it turns out to be far from amazing.

Hi Steve 👋 Did you pass the message onto your son that the title made no sense at all?
Hahaha no, they’ve been reading Tattle!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Have they address the whole vaccine situation? Guessing all the home vlogs basically prove they have to isolate. Doubt they would stay in this time of year if they didn’t have to!

Reactions: 17
So here we have a little ifam, approx 8-10 yrs old, thinking the Inghams ‘contact’ can help him with his intro also. This is so sad, these ifam are besotted with the Inghams , it is all so wrong.
951D2368-F9D8-4EE3-AF78-4682745A6C8E.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Walking around in crappy badly fitted sandals and primark boots for the last 2 months. His toe nails are falling off even more need to get his feet professionally measured and fitted for decent shoes. Too lazy to do that at least buy a shoe measure to get the correct size than asking a 2 year old if they fit!

Lazys still shopping when they were away she really has an addiction! Now she’s just throw the dress in the bin because it got wet outside in the rain because they weren’t there when it was delivered!! Making sure to show the price, but the dress is actually on clearance!!
Sorry she threw the dress out??? Would you not just wash it!??

Reactions: 13
What the duck was Chris doing with Mila on his knee? Holding her by the arms like that and allowing her to lean all her weight back could pull her arms out of her sockets if she over arched. Isn't her hip problems enough without turning her into a jigsaw?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Oh the # of inspiredaily and inspireothers 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 onetrickaday 🤷🏼‍♀️ Doesn’t he only have one trick? What is sad Is reading the comments, looks like accounts from young people, and accounts with lots of pictures of their kids, if tha5 was my child I’d have concerns. Do family ever comment on their social media?
He definitely mistyped the hastag it should have been #onetrickpony

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Showing off some items that Prinny had been sent but no word of when/if she’s coming home? 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 21
#203 Throw away your trees,baubles and Santa's sack...
Something Christmas amazing is here ; Andrea Mackenzie is back

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.