The Ingham Family #202 I've got my tree up Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughters watching an old vlog and Chris said he has a medical background.. Doing what?
That`s going to be one of life`s greatest mysteries.I will admit he`s an extreme irritation though!Whenever i see him i feel like screaming!(hmm ,maybe that`s why everyone in that house does??🤔 :)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My daughters watching an old vlog and Chris said he has a medical background.. Doing what?
He is probably well-versed in the treatment of STD's. That makes him a qualified medical practitioner you know

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can’t wait to see the absolute duck up that is their Vlogmas.
Rants, rants and more rants!
Sarah claiming to make a Christmas dinner every day, when in reality it’s packets of ready made vegetable rice.
Sooper STOOOOONING Forest Holiday
A very lot of advent calendars that have advent calendars inside them
Isabelle pretending to want another 25 reborn dolls for the camera
Mealticket shoved in clothes far too small for her
I hope there’s additional rants too.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think all family vloggers are the worst parents….but that aside, looking at these viewing figures, that must smart a bit 😂
I have a serious dislike for the stupid shocked face they all force their children to make all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I personally think jaces speech is good bit then his speech is better than my sons who is a good 8 months older than jace. It bothered me last summer when on another you tube channel people said he was behind which made me worry about my son

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have the evidence for Creepys medical background, He is the new roller skating tv doctor, eat your heart out Dick Van Dyke!
creepy casualty.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
I think all family vloggers are the worst parents….but that aside, looking at these viewing figures, that must smart a bit 😂
Did the Inghams do what they did last year (I think it was last year) and give the girls deliberately small baskets again? 😂
Otherwise it just beggars belief that kids aren't tuning in in drobes to see the girls get £20's worth of more tat from Flying Tiger??? 🤯😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I personally think jaces speech is good bit then his speech is better than my sons who is a good 8 months older than jace. It bothered me last summer when on another you tube channel people said he was behind which made me worry about my son
I think his speech seems to be fine, it was last summer people were commenting on his lack of speech because all he was saying was "Eh" and there was no encouragement from his stupid parents to try and form any words.

Reactions: 19
Jace's speech came on loads pretty much overnight when they got home from the 2020 European tour. He was just going 'eh' and 'caaa' with nothing new the entire time they were away and then by Christmas, he had a load of new words. Funnily enough, the second they get home from this European trip, Mila starts trying to roll over. Maybe a coincidence or maybe keeping children cooped up in vans for weeks on end isn't the best thing for their development.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I think everyone's being a little unfair, he is a pro bladder boy and has had a very lot of falls from the (tiny) rail, resulting in trips to a&e. Even if it does turn out that he just has a bruise. It still counts as enough to get a tuna sandwich. Mostly he just visits to listen to the codes, whilst saying to others in the waiting room "I know what that means! I know all the codes!"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.