The Ingham Family #202 I've got my tree up Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only Chris ingham is thick enough to not be able to put four words in the correct order. It’s not like it’s his full time job or anything

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh the # of inspiredaily and inspireothers 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 onetrickaday 🤷🏼‍♀️ Doesn’t he only have one trick? What is sad Is reading the comments, looks like accounts from young people, and accounts with lots of pictures of their kids, if tha5 was my child I’d have concerns. Do family ever comment on their social media?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So the amazing Christmas thing that arrived was their vlogmas intro, but as they do every year they spoke about how good it was then showed the reaction of the children watching it while playing different music to the ifam. Why?? It’s so pointless I just don’t get it … why not just show the girls in private? They can have natural reactions then and not faked opened mouthed reactions. Then just use it from the 1st.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
When are they gonna get jaces hair cut - he looks so girly

And why is he still in a cot ffs

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Jace jumping about while eating an apple was worrying me. They have no clue at all.
Plus the sofa he was jumping on will be so sticky with his apple fingers all over it.
They all do look so much happier now they’re home. Probably because Sarah is so much happier.

Reactions: 24
anyone else notice how at around 20.57 jace was literally biting islas nose and sarah didnt make him stop or tell him not to do that?

and isla at the end of the blog seemed so genuinely happy to finally have a little bit of 1:1 attention from her mum bless her its all she wants yet sarah completely ignores her most of the time

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I had to have a break from learning Korean because the new vlog title just messed up my learning capabilities. Wtf does it even mean? 🤦🏻‍♂️
Omg I didn’t even notice! I was too busy trying to click on it faster than Sarah addressing the trolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thank lovely @thegreencow for the new thread ❤
Ewwwww Do we think that Hi Steve! has chucked his sausage up Lazy's alleyway? I mean we are pretty sure that MyForever Dave has known Lazy in the carnal sense... :sick:
Does anyone else think Jace has hearing problems. He is so loud and his speech is not clear.
all you can hear every blog is him screeching in the background. Poor Isla. Feel sorry for her
Trying to help Sarah and all she does is talk to Jace and go on about her favourite baubles for Jace
Opinions please

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Does anyone else think Jace has hearing problems. He is so loud and his speech is not clear.
all you can hear every blog is him screeching in the background. Poor Isla. Feel sorry for her
Trying to help Sarah and all she does is talk to Jace and go on about her favourite baubles for Jace
Opinions please
He’s just used to his mother screeching into the camera so thinks that level of noise is normal.

Reactions: 28
Im so annoyed they missed the PCR entry requirement by days. You know if anyone has something its them!

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.