The Ingham Family #202 I've got my tree up Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HOLY tit!

Chris! Justin Timberlake circa 2002 called - he wants his denim shirt back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Listening to her moan about her massive house 😂 on a third party obvs. But duck me, her and her ‘ginormous’ rooms,....... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
🎄
So Mommy Dearest😜 said the Christmas Tree on the landing is 6FT ! Really ? Even raised on the storage box it looks just a little bit taller than eldest daughter. Remembering the HUGE door on their (outdoor holiday) she said she was 5FT 7".

Oh they wreak my head 😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have heard that.

Google says within a few weeks. I don’t think a few weeks is the same as 12 weeks…
Fungal infections under the toenail can cause it to come off, maybe because of his boots he was wearing

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Has to have been those ill fitting shoes that's causing his toenail to fall off. Would the freezing temp and no gloves probably caused his finger nails to flake! Total neglect.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So they’ve been in that house, what, 6 months or so, the older two girls don’t have blinds on their window, along with most of the rest of the house, Sarah and Chris’s clothes are still in piles (not you, ‘Trina) on the floor. Said they were going to decorate all the bedrooms but now Isabelle has had to resort to asking for things for Christmas to get hers done and try they’re arsing around sticking a Christmas tree up (Sarah) anywhere and everywhere? 🤦‍♀️

Also, put socks on, you filthy lot!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
They definitley skint, first of all the decorations are all from years before and the tree in the hall is too small you would put that somewhere else in the house and buy a bigger one for the hall.and what has happened to all the new decorations/Trees she said she ordered when she was on holiday?

Reactions: 23
Does anyone else think Jace has hearing problems. He is so loud and his speech is not clear.
all you can hear every blog is him screeching in the background. Poor Isla. Feel sorry for her
Trying to help Sarah and all she does is talk to Jace and go on about her favourite baubles for Jace
Opinions please
In earlier vlogs when he was little he forever had wax that had leaked out his ear and then crusted over 🤢 Tongue tie can be linked with hearing issues amongst other things.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Around the 15 minute marks Lazy is shrugging saying it is cold, anyone else thinking it is cause of the smell of Creepy leaning forward.
I think he has been bad lately or want to get some being so christmassy lately
I noticed that but it looked to me like she was flinching at him touching her and quickly composed herself in front of the camera. He makes her cringe it’s so obvious 🤣

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.