The Ingham Family #202 I've got my tree up Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have a roast dinner every Sunday. Such a sad situation when having a roast dinner or should I say a Christmas dinner is such a big deal.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I find it really hard to keep up with the threads so just pop in when I can, but I did catch yesterday’s video and I can’t believe how much of a deal is made out of a mother cooking a roast dinner.. what kind of a northern mum hasn’t cooked a full chicken before? We have roast dinner every Sunday in my house ‘up north’ 😂 it’s practically tradition 😂 she needs to get a grip 🙈 and stop mass producing offspring if she can’t just make them home cooked meals without making a deal out of it, it’s just a normal parent thing to do!
I bet she couldn't make a proper Yorkshire pudding from scratch either. My mum learnt to make Yorkshire puddings when she lived in Yorkshire, and she could make the batter up, without even weighing out or measuring, any of the ingredients. I bet our Mother of the Year here wouldn't even know what the ingredients of Yorkshire pudding are . . .

From Sarah's IG!
So lady like 😅😅
The tree and decorations look so lovely against the cold, black windows. How cosy!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
We have a roast dinner every Sunday. Such a sad situation when having a roast dinner or should I say a Christmas dinner is such a big deal.
We have one almost every week, either on a Saturday or Sunday. Always from scratch, fresh veg, homemade roasties or mash and real gravy.

Yes, we always have frozen veg in freezer and we use gravy granules occasionally but for Sunday/Christmas /carvery dinner, it's always fresh.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Absolutely nothing wrong with frozen veg, obviously we all prefer fresh but this day and age its picked and frozen quickly and sometimes fresh can go off so quickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m having a Christmas dinner for my tea and if I want a Christmas dinner for my tea then I’ll have a Christmas dinner for my tea. I’ve yet to decide if I’m going to abandon all cutlery and go hands in!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Good luck to them if they're planning to run off and travel again in the new year. Spain have just banned non vaccinated Britons from entering the country.

And other countries are starting to close their borders.

Is it wrong that I wish they'd stayed a bit longer just to see them struggle to get home?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I’m having a Christmas dinner for my tea and if I want a Christmas dinner for my tea then I’ll have a Christmas dinner for my tea. I’ve yet to decide if I’m going to abandon all cutlery and go hands in!
I'm also having a Christmas dinner for tea with real yorkshires and I will give eating one a go with me hands lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Absolutely nothing wrong with frozen veg, obviously we all prefer fresh but this day and age its picked and frozen quickly and sometimes fresh can go off so quickly.
I know, majority of the time I do frozen but when we have a sunday/Christmas /carvery (as Sarah calls it) it's always fresh veg.

Reactions: 8
if she’s saying she’s never cooked a chicken before she must have forgotten about this turkey she did for a #paidpartnership with Iceland 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Who knew those scissors had so many uses! I thought they were just for giving haircuts in car parks!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Looks like the Inghams are a bit jealous of the other online Family who recently had a baby!! They have views in the 600 thousand range.

I see suddenly Mila's Birth/pregnancy vlogs have been put into their own playlist!!

Bit desperate for views, I think!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Pardon? Is that an anagram of a sentence 😂

"4 A levels at A*", he said. "Training to be a pilot", he said. "Harder work than a brain surgeon", she said ... :m 🥴:m

p.s that fireplace is hilariously tit

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.