The Ingham Family #202 I've got my tree up Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the vlog izzy said sarah had forgot coffee when she went to the shops
What she actually said was ‘Mum got whipped cream from the shops’ - twice. It sounded and appeared scripted as did Sarah’s reaction. I don’t know how easy it is to get an online delivery, but it could easily have meant that. Yes, it’s most likely they went shopping, but they are covering each other’s backsides. Sneaky AF.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Had a post pop up on fb the coke cola truck is at the white rose centre and its snowing
Quick lazy missing a perfect vlog time

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This one is worse! Creepy’s acting is laughable and the way he skips out the shop is so feminine 😂 talk about amateur hour 😂 “good morning guuuuys” he sounds like Nick Grimshaw 😂😂 I noticed tonight that sarah is getting more butch and he’s more feminine. I would defo put them together as a mum and sperm donor if I’d never watched them before

Sarah’s I’ve never cooked a (insert lie here) is the same as when she used to say “I haven’t eaten all day” in earlier vlogs .

Did he really pronounce winteresque as "winter eska"? "Grat in?!?!"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What she actually said was ‘Mum got whipped cream from the shops’ - twice. It sounded and appeared scripted as did Sarah’s reaction. I don’t know how easy it is to get an online delivery, but it could easily have meant that. Yes, it’s most likely they went shopping, but they are covering each other’s backsides. Sneaky AF.
Yeh and the awe gutted they’re battery operated twice then later she is in the battery drawer hmm.
Wouldn’t you say oh they’re battery operated let’s have a look in the battery drawer to see what we’ve got, why would you be gutted if you had a drawer of dedicated batteries I think the elf went to the shops he is short shifty can’t dance or skate and goes by the nickname creepy. If you see him and of school age approach with caution.

Reactions: 15
Instead of them wasting all that money on the dpd van, and gallivanting all around Europe,for views which clearly didn't work in their favour ,why didn't they stay at home and put all that wasted money into making that house a home ? It all looks so cold and bland no character at all. No blinds and curtains for privacy. Furniture is too small for the room sizes.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I find it really hard to keep up with the threads so just pop in when I can, but I did catch yesterday’s video and I can’t believe how much of a deal is made out of a mother cooking a roast dinner.. what kind of a northern mum hasn’t cooked a full chicken before? We have roast dinner every Sunday in my house ‘up north’ 😂 it’s practically tradition 😂 she needs to get a grip 🙈 and stop mass producing offspring if she can’t just make them home cooked meals without making a deal out of it, it’s just a normal parent thing to do!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This one is worse! Creepy’s acting is laughable and the way he skips out the shop is so feminine 😂 talk about amateur hour 😂 “good morning guuuuys” he sounds like Nick Grimshaw 😂😂 I noticed tonight that sarah is getting more butch and he’s more feminine. I would defo put them together as a mum and sperm donor if I’d never watched them before

Sarah’s I’ve never cooked a (insert lie here) is the same as when she used to say “I haven’t eaten all day” in earlier vlogs .

Oh how the mighty have fallen. They're actually able to convincingly look like they're a married couple in this one. No bitchy looks here like there would be these days. They've put on so much weight as well, I bet 2015 Chris never imagined he'd look like he was in the second trimester.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I just had a chance to watch last nights vlog. All I am going to say is that is the fuss they make over a roast chicken then I feel sad for them. My mum and grandma used to love spoiling us with home cooked meals. And poor Jace. Not one person thought to cut up thst childs food so he could eat it. And lazy you bleeping stupid wench why did you give him a spoon to eat his meal with when it’s not cut up 🤦🏼‍♀️ I swear the more this woman breeds the less of a clue she has.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

He’s def channelling a bit of ‘blue steel’ here 😬

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ummm...subliminally flashing their tweeny fan base is he? Because I find it difficult to believe that even Creepy is a poor enough editor to have left this in by mistake.
View attachment 892405
Hahahaha! Look at Christina Aguiperva! 🤣😭🤮👀🤣 He looks like he’s trying to find his skirt before he’s late for his slimming world meeting. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Like many people, I cooked a Christmas dinner for lunch today. Or was it a carvery?

Only one to eat his Yorkshire pudding with his hands was the baby, his table manners are not the best but he still manages to get less food down him than an Ingham.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.