The Ingham Family #202 I've got my tree up Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone else notice how at around 20.57 jace was literally biting islas nose and sarah didnt make him stop or tell him not to do that?

and isla at the end of the blog seemed so genuinely happy to finally have a little bit of 1:1 attention from her mum bless her its all she wants yet sarah completely ignores her most of the time
Totally agree. She moaned at her about the string of Pearl decoration and then go on about Jace baubal being her favourite
She never tells him off and he screeches all the time
Bloody annoying

He’s just used to his mother screeching into the camera so thinks that level of noise is normal.
it is so off putting
He interrupts all the time and is never told no

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Around the 15 minute marks Lazy is shrugging saying it is cold, anyone else thinking it is cause of the smell of Creepy leaning forward.
I think he has been bad lately or want to get some being so christmassy lately

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Little Jason can do no wrong and gets to do as he pleases ,he hasn't been taught good manners by Sharon38 and the sperm donor

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Why does Sarah’s face seem so much thinner in some vlogs than others? These were just days apart. Her chin(s) seem to disappear some days lol
8CBD2620-D52F-4F1C-8810-10E1E75C3E95.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Little Jason can do no wrong and gets to do as he pleases ,he hasn't been taught good manners by Sharon38 and the sperm donor
This is true, but he can't be taught good manners from parents who don't know, use or model them in everyday life. I feel so bad for those kids, they will grow up not knowing what is acceptable and polite to do in public and it is all down to their gobshite parents.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
They are all so loud so Jace will think it's normal to speak at that volume. Kids can be loud, I have 3 of them so my house is certainly not silent all the time, but I cannot stand all the screeching and shouting that seems acceptable in their house. Sarah can't talk at all without it being a shout.

Reactions: 32
Why does Sarah’s face seem so much thinner in some vlogs than others? These were just days apart. Her chin(s) seem to disappear some days lol
View attachment 893470
they defo use some sort of face slimming filter. also when her face appears slimmer other people in shot always seem slightly distorted- that might just be me tho

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
2 trees down 5 vlogs to go then it be shopping vlogs
Sarah tell your son about biteing ffs try to tell him of now and again
So Sarah keeps saying the house is big or they down sizing next year and the truth is they cant afford it

Reactions: 15
My daughters watching an old vlog and Chris said he has a medical background.. Doing what?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I thought Jace had hand foot and mouth back in September? Why would his toe nails start dropping off nearly three months later as a result of it?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
2 trees down 5 vlogs to go then it be shopping vlogs
Sarah tell your son about biteing ffs try to tell him of now and again
So Sarah keeps saying the house is big or they down sizing next year and the truth is they cant afford it
They'll end up like the Ace Family greedy then lose everything inc the house 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
did I understand that correctly ... Isla has trouble to tie her shoe laces tight???? What is her age again?
No bragging but I'm pretty sure my parents taught that to me before kindergarten...

They need to focus on manners, basic things and less on baubles and putting your surname on a plastic tree!

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.