The Ingham Family #202 I've got my tree up Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen pigs at a trough eat better than that lot, table manners cost nothing Lazy ,you are crap at teaching your children anything you feral fuckwit

• Heart
Reactions: 46
That living room looks odd with the corner sofa and way too big TV in one half and then a random other sofa just floating about on its own.
Wasn't there screenshots on here of Lazy asking on a FB group about what to do with that room? Someone suggested a cinema room and Lazy said they already had one, where?
yeah the other suggestions were to section it and have a playroom or dining room in one half and Lazy just used it as an excuse to say she already had both those rooms and brag about her massive house 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Agree that YouTube is finished but Jace will always be known as the son of Chris Ingham. Kids are cruel, even if the Inghams are yesterday's chip paper, someone will know and then everyone will know. He'll be bullied in school for having a dad like Chris, the newspaper articles will go around class and then the kids will look into every past vlog and pull him apart on that. And to make it even harder, Jace will be even more confused because he will be told it is all lies by his parents because Chris is too spineless to face up to what he did.
To top it off, Creepy will still be in denial and pretending he’s ‘Chris DeLonge’, the world’s oldest, baldest wannabe pro-rollerbooter. Imagine that being your mate’s dad!😂

They have given their children all of the disadvantages of ‘fame’, and none of the financial independence to shield themselves from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Who puts a baby in front of technology? Lazy bastards. There are two adults in that house all day, there’s no excuse.

Jesus Christ, who doesn’t measure up before buying new furniture? She needs to section or zone the room or start again with oversized furniture that fits the room. That tiny burner thing is far too small for the room too. Add some large (real) greenery. She needs to bring the smaller sofa away from the walls and over to the corner sofa and put a large coffee table between them. Why doesn’t she google how to style a large(ish) living area?
She should get her best friend Stacey to style the house. Looking at her house Instagram she definitely has an eye for decor.

Reactions: 11
Maybe I’m just old, but why do people (e.g. Sarah) stick their tongues out in pictures? It looks horrible and it’s rude!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
This one is worse! Creepy’s acting is laughable and the way he skips out the shop is so feminine 😂 talk about amateur hour 😂 “good morning guuuuys” he sounds like Nick Grimshaw 😂😂 I noticed tonight that sarah is getting more butch and he’s more feminine. I would defo put them together as a mum and sperm donor if I’d never watched them before

Sarah’s I’ve never cooked a (insert lie here) is the same as when she used to say “I haven’t eaten all day” in earlier vlogs .

GRAT-IN 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So sick of the fake wide open mouth reactions.
The wide open mouths has played its day out now everyone knowes they act it out as Lazy says to do. Izzy must be well passed the age of Santa yes I know she has to keep the Santa secret for the youngest 2 but she could do it in a different way other than that stupid open mouth

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Them Iceland ads were clearly scripted. It’s like when Chris was in Iceland buying stuff for their date night and he said about getting seafood I thought he don’t even like seafood
When they say vlogging is a full time job and actual work, I think they’re harking back to this era. Heavily scripted, formulaic ads that paid lump sums or retainers. Now it’s just pointing a camera at your kids and hoping for the best.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe I’m just old, but why do people (e.g. Sarah) stick their tongues out in pictures? It looks horrible and it’s rude!
I find it rude and horrible too, but lots of young kids do it in photos, not so many Sarah’s age though!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
To top it off, Creepy will still be in denial and pretending he’s ‘Chris DeLonge’, the world’s oldest, baldest wannabe pro-rollerbooter. Imagine that being your mate’s dad!😂

They have given their children all of the disadvantages of ‘fame’, and none of the financial independence to shield themselves from it.
" rollerbooter " :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
yeah the other suggestions were to section it and have a playroom or dining room in one half and Lazy just used it as an excuse to say she already had both those rooms and brag about her massive house 😂
I agree they should have a matching corner sofa the other end with maybe a gaming station for the kids they could play Mario kart etc as a family yeh they have a playroom but it’s more social but what do I know about furnishing a palace 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Agree that YouTube is finished but Jace will always be known as the son of Chris Ingham. Kids are cruel, even if the Inghams are yesterday's chip paper, someone will know and then everyone will know. He'll be bullied in school for having a dad like Chris, the newspaper articles will go around class and then the kids will look into every past vlog and pull him apart on that. And to make it even harder, Jace will be even more confused because he will be told it is all lies by his parents because Chris is too spineless to face up to whathe did.
That is an absolutely perfect assessment of what will happen 👏🏻👏🏻 Couldn’t have put it better myself. I can just hear them in pylon palace now when they read that “ they’re just clowns babe, they’re all jealous and uneducated clowns. We aren’t no where near finished” 😏

Happy Hanukkah!
Hanukkah Sameach to you too ❤

Would you want to live next door to this pair ?
Of course I would. I mean that’s just a closeted gay man and his sister isn’t it 😏 What harm could they possibly do.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Agree that YouTube is finished but Jace will always be known as the son of Chris Ingham. Kids are cruel, even if the Inghams are yesterday's chip paper, someone will know and then everyone will know. He'll be bullied in school for having a dad like Chris, the newspaper articles will go around class and then the kids will look into every past vlog and pull him apart on that. And to make it even harder, Jace will be even more confused because he will be told it is all lies by his parents because Chris is too spineless to face up to what he did.
as my mother would say”spoil another couple”

Dumb and dumber

I agree they should have a matching corner sofa the other end with maybe a gaming station for the kids they could play Mario kart etc as a family yeh they have a playroom but it’s more social but what do I know about furnishing a palace 😂
How about making a schoolroom

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.