The Ingham Family #202 I've got my tree up Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t look at their YT comment section, but does anyone know if people have been posting on there about The Big Stench and her lying about everything being “closed”? I know we talk about it a lot on here. I believe 💯 that her and her gnome read here, so it’s great to see another thing she has reacted to that was stated on here. I’m just not sure how often their comment section says what we say here.

and poor Esme! Her hair is so nasty. I can’t believe they don’t teach the kids to shower!!! At her age, I knew and enjoyed being clean. Because the kids are so isolated and have a warthog and a dung beetle for parents, they don’t know any better and it’s such a shame.
People mention it on YouTube all the time but the comments like that are removed pretty quickly. I commented "shampoo" on her video asking for suggestions about what to buy the kids for Christmas and it lasted about an hour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So Sarah reads Tattle and tells Esme what she’s read then! Esme informing us that there is nothing wrong with playing with LOL dolls at her age.( I personally don’t think there is either, but it shows that Sarah reads here for sure!)

Looks like they've been shopping then for food! No quarantine?
yes this!!! I just posted about foghorn making a snarky comment on how things were closed or is she lying. Of course she was lying, but it amused me to see her react to things we say. This is another concrete example of them reading here. Now I feel bad for calling Esmes hair nasty! I didn’t know they told the kids what was said. Her hair may not be clean, but Esme you have artistic talent and I sense a rebel in you. Don’t let your tit for brains parents ruin your life anymore than they already have!!!

Reactions: 32
I thought the same about that too!
Why couldn't she have had Mila watching the telly in the kitchen area!
Who puts a baby in front of technology? Lazy bastards. There are two adults in that house all day, there’s no excuse.

Jesus Christ, who doesn’t measure up before buying new furniture? She needs to section or zone the room or start again with oversized furniture that fits the room. That tiny burner thing is far too small for the room too. Add some large (real) greenery. She needs to bring the smaller sofa away from the walls and over to the corner sofa and put a large coffee table between them. Why doesn’t she google how to style a large(ish) living area?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
This is going back a year or two but anyone remember that period of a few weeks where Creepy round much, and we all suspected he’d gone to work in a car wash?

Did we ever work out where he’d gone or what was going on?

Something was definitely up, there was some little covert cover up by them!

Swiss prison?
Community service order?
Driving a chavavan course?
Court case against him?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t wish to be a ‘ killjoy’ but many Yorkshire folk will eat Yorkshire puddings, off their cooked meal, with their hands, it’s a done thing up here. Eating them with a knife and fork is also acceptable though 🥴😉
Are you Katrina? Ps how the piles?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So are we getting a daily vlog of each room putting up a Xmas tree ? So that be the next 6 days as 1 is up now
Sarah or you for real you cant even move a settee on your own
What a ferel family who eats a Sundays dinner (Xmas dinner lol) with hands ffs Chris Sarah teach your kids table manners
And just to correct you its a Sundays dinner not a Xmas dinner as its not Xmas untill the 25th December
I see Jace will have your fake presents light or gonna last as he's gonna throw them about but you not learn him you'll just laugh and say its cute
And can you Sarah and Jace stop saying "I'm a monkey"2 weeks of hearing it is now boring

Reactions: 25
Are you Katrina? Ps how the piles?
Ermmmm….After 564 Ingham snarks, I don’t think so 🤣🤣🤣 I just believe we need to keep the snarking real 😉 Nothing wrong in pointing out little things others may not be knowledgable about or misinterpreted! As with the nappy thingy.
I’ll go back in my naughty corner now 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jace won’t have to worry about being on YT for much longer. There’s no way this gravy train continues for another 5 years. 70k a year is completely unsustainable for a family of 7 with their (I assume) crippling mortgage. Creepy is going to have to get a J.O.B. to keep Sharon38 in burgers for her tea.
It’s ok on the burger because they have £100K saved and then their is Issy’s bank book to fall back on 😏You know set for life and all that 😜

Can’t pronounce formaggio
It was like watching Wayne and Waynetta slob that bit with the cheese. Babybelle and Dairylea is what I imagine big Sarah thinks goes on a cheeseboard to make her cultured 😂 Sorry I meant agricultured 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ermmmm….After 564 Ingham snarks, I don’t think so 🤣🤣🤣 I just believe we need to keep the snarking real 😉 Nothing wrong in pointing out little things others may not be knowledgable about or misinterpreted! As with the nappy thingy.
I’ll go back in my naughty corner now 🥴
I was joking 😂😂😂 and I’m married to a Yorkshire man and can confirm I wouldn’t have married him if he ate a Yorkshire pudding with his hands 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Seeing this new variant, but yet the Inghams are allowed to do as they want. Do they have Boris on speed dial

Reactions: 15
I was joking 😂😂😂 and I’m married to a Yorkshire man and can confirm I wouldn’t have married him if he ate a Yorkshire pudding with his hands 🤣
My husband is from Yorkshire also and if he ate a yorkshire pudding like that he would be wearing his food lol, Jace said ouch its hot and Sarah tells him no its not, maybe the yorkshire pud was not hot but it had gravy inside it so chances are that was burning the poor kid :( all she had to do was cut it up for him, obviously that is something she does not do though as all the others were doing the same.

The iceland video where she says I care about my ingredients hahaha is she for real

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I can't believe they are slapping lights and decorations up but don't have curtains or blinds up. I thought Lazy might have even had shutters installed to keep up with the influencers.

That living room looks odd with the corner sofa and way too big TV in one half and then a random other sofa just floating about on its own.
Wasn't there screenshots on here of Lazy asking on a FB group about what to do with that room? Someone suggested a cinema room and Lazy said they already had one, where?

Reactions: 26
I can't believe they are slapping lights and decorations up but don't have curtains or blinds up. I thought Lazy might have even had shutters installed to keep up with the influencers.

That living room looks odd with the corner sofa and way too big TV in one half and then a random other sofa just floating about on its own.
Wasn't there screenshots on here of Lazy asking on a FB group about what to do with that room? Someone suggested a cinema room and Lazy said they already had one, where?
The cinema room is supposed to be above the Garage but was never completed when they moved into house, they did say months ago the builder was coming back to do it but errr he seems to have vanished lol

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Aww bless Sarah, that Christmas tree looks tiny and far to small for the room, she needs a better one than that!!

My husband is from Yorkshire also and if he ate a yorkshire pudding like that he would be wearing his food lol, Jace said ouch its hot and Sarah tells him no its not, maybe the yorkshire pud was not hot but it had gravy inside it so chances are that was burning the poor kid :( all she had to do was cut it up for him, obviously that is something she does not do though as all the others were doing the same.

The iceland video where she says I care about my ingredients hahaha is she for real
Them Iceland ads were clearly scripted. It’s like when Chris was in Iceland buying stuff for their date night and he said about getting seafood I thought he don’t even like seafood

• Haha
I fully agree that Isla's table manner are terrible. She shouldn't be eating a roast dinner with her hands. She had gravy all over her face. That child has regressed to a 4 year old.
It is certainly not her fault at all. It is her lazy, selfish parents fault.
Even Jace should have had his Yorkshire pudding cut up and been encouraged to use a fork.
I was eating properly with a knife and fork at the age of 2 but then I've always been fiercely independent. I also had a mother who taught me life skills from an early age.
You have to put the effort in Sarah. Your children also won't toilet train themselves. Jace was practically toilet trained because he's a clever kid but it was obviously too much work for you especially when you don't get out of bed until nearly midday.
We could all eat with cutlery at 18 months.. Even peas with a knife and fork... My parents were poor but taught us table manners

• Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 891944

@CheekyChappy 's masterpiece to get us in the festive mood. I'm sure this weekend many of us are putting our trees up Sarah.
This will never get old

if she’s saying she’s never cooked a chicken before she must have forgotten about this turkey she did for a #paidpartnership with Iceland 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

The fake voice lol she soon went natural when her husband cheated and she lost the wholesome image . She's as common as muck, must of been painful putting this act on daily . Oh Sarah how your mask fell and your happiness is now bitterness and rude.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Jace won’t have to worry about being on YT for much longer. There’s no way this gravy train continues for another 5 years. 70k a year is completely unsustainable for a family of 7 with their (I assume) crippling mortgage. Creepy is going to have to get a J.O.B. to keep Sharon38 in burgers for her tea.

Agree that YouTube is finished but Jace will always be known as the son of Chris Ingham. Kids are cruel, even if the Inghams are yesterday's chip paper, someone will know and then everyone will know. He'll be bullied in school for having a dad like Chris, the newspaper articles will go around class and then the kids will look into every past vlog and pull him apart on that. And to make it even harder, Jace will be even more confused because he will be told it is all lies by his parents because Chris is too spineless to face up to what he did.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Can’t pronounce formaggio
Or gratin.

So are we getting a daily vlog of each room putting up a Xmas tree ? So that be the next 6 days as 1 is up now
Sarah or you for real you cant even move a settee on your own
What a ferel family who eats a Sundays dinner (Xmas dinner lol) with hands ffs Chris Sarah teach your kids table manners
And just to correct you its a Sundays dinner not a Xmas dinner as its not Xmas untill the 25th December
I see Jace will have your fake presents light or gonna last as he's gonna throw them about but you not learn him you'll just laugh and say its cute
And can you Sarah and Jace stop saying "I'm a monkey"2 weeks of hearing it is now boring
It shows that they don't have a roast dinner very often if they're calling it Christmas Dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.