The Ingham Family #202 I've got my tree up Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am a comer inner of 17 years, but yes I agree! 🤣🤣

Visit your local Toby carvery for a Sunday roast lol 😉
Sorry but I don't care where anyone is from, eating with your hands from a roast dinner in public (and filming yourself and uploading it on youtube is public) is horrible table manners. Do what you like in the privacy of your own home, but I will judge anyone for doing it in public.
But anyway, this is about the Inghams, not about Yorkshire people. Don't take it personally. I only have enough time in my day to judge the Creepy gnome and his fat wife, if I had to assess what Yorkshire types got up to daily, I'd never get anything done 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Oh my days the acting was so bad on that. Also she looked so bored and not even interested when that guy was explaining to her how to cook the turkey then when he finished it was so clear she faked the reaction. Absolutely awful!
She always forgets what she’s done and hasn’t done before
This one is worse! Creepy’s acting is laughable and the way he skips out the shop is so feminine 😂 talk about amateur hour 😂 “good morning guuuuys” he sounds like Nick Grimshaw 😂😂 I noticed tonight that sarah is getting more butch and he’s more feminine. I would defo put them together as a mum and sperm donor if I’d never watched them before

Sarah’s I’ve never cooked a (insert lie here) is the same as when she used to say “I haven’t eaten all day” in earlier vlogs .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
if she’s saying she’s never cooked a chicken before she must have forgotten about this turkey she did for a #paidpartnership with Iceland 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

I,am pretty sure she made a song and dance of cooking a chicken at forest holidays (not Christmas) a few years ago, unless it was all catered and she made a song and dance of getting it out the oven for show.

Reactions: 10
Did I misunderstand Sarah talking about Isla's DNA in a painting? I assume it's theoretically possible to extract DNA from a child's handprint painting because skin cells and all that but to me, here's a painting so you'll always have my DNA (thankfully didn't look like it was done in blood...) suggests another topic being covered well in the Ingham School of Home Ed.

Also enjoyed Sarah having several attempts at describing her love of symmetry before settling on symmetricalism as the correct word.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
that's his tshirt from under his jumper not a pull up

she didnt say they went to the shop, she said 'Mum got some whipped cream from the shops' just went back and watched again. So could be from online shop. (shouldve checked for the coffee first lol)
If that's the case why is there bare skin between the pull up and his top. It's clearly a pull up popping over the top of his jogging bottoms

Reactions: 15
Baffled as to why they are excited to decorate a house that they won’t be in for Christmas…

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I don’t wish to be a ‘ killjoy’ but many Yorkshire folk will eat Yorkshire puddings, off their cooked meal, with their hands, it’s a done thing up here. Eating them with a knife and fork is also acceptable though 🥴😉
I’m from Yorkshire and have never or ever seen anyone eat a Yorkshire pud with fingers! It’s just bad table manners

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Are people just guessing they have broken quarantine? As much as this family irritate the 💩 out of me.
By reporting them without proof just plays into their hands, and to be blunt, makes people look like a Foo 🤣
Isabelle didnt say mum "went" to the shop for the cream.. either way, if they have been out, then they deserve to be in the 💩

Reactions: 18
All I’m going to say as well is that I’m pretty sure that Big Sarah is an expert with a turkey baster 😏 either that or she’s constantly done from behind 😂

If they have broken their quarantine then it’s pretty bleeping selfish of them. Boris is now saying that England are going back to wearing masks in shops and public transport and we may all be subjected to another Xmas lockdown. They are just back from foreign travels and will parade about without masks or not wearing them properly. All because they don’t like them and can’t breathe In them 🙄 Well boo bleeping hoo because neither can the NHS workers breathe in their PPE but they HAVE TO!!! Up here in Scotland they have always been mandatory. Because of people like the Inghams that never have and won’t follow simple rules then others suffer. If anyone are clowns then it’s that family of absolute feral tramps. 😡😡 But they’ll be the first arseholes to moan and clickbait if any of them come down with COVID not to mention if they pass it onto someone vulnerable. None of us want to live like this but unfortunately we all have to do our bit. I hope the police start coming down hard on all these absolute twats breaking the rules because I’m sick of making sacrifices to never get out the bit because of uneducated morons like them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Who put up the patio furniture? Surely they’d have filmed that? The ‘lawn’ looked as brown as the meals they order out.

I’m not up on babies, but that whole sickly talk when the poor thing was struggling - and face down on the carpet where their filthy feet walk? Not even a wanket? I’m starting to feel sorry for her.

Personally yes, I think Lazy went to the shops & that segment was planned deliberately. It was all so set up - and twice the teen mentioned getting whipped cream from the shops. Poor thing - ice coffee really is her life these days.

So now it’s out - this horrible virus has mutated and face masks will be mandatory in retail places in England. I’m aware that there are exceptions and it’s not recommended to address people who are maskless, but this one, the nasty, Lazy one, needs to be called out. I hope those who know who she is locally and see her out and about, take measures to report her reckless endangerment. Not only that they won’t have followed quarantine law or taken tests, but by not wearing a mask, it’s again, a ‘duck you’ to her new neighborhood.
She *had* to wear one in Europe. Now, or very soon, she will *have* to wear one in her home country.

But there will be no talk of this in the fan FB group. It’s in the rules - no one is even allowed to mention Covid. Go figure…🤔

Stay safe, friends. Yeah it’s sucky, but we have Tattle to give us the giggles.

Iceland turkey - ‘Wallah’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 31
4EC97B8B-6678-4804-BCEB-3187B7255645.jpeg
Touchdalight said he looked like Chris in Millie T‘s video and this picture got inserted 🤣🤣🤣

2B936E51-AEEC-4860-AE3D-A775C61221A7.jpeg
9A4EC0D4-C83F-4C71-A2C0-16B75BE73B19.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
This one is worse! Creepy’s acting is laughable and the way he skips out the shop is so feminine 😂 talk about amateur hour 😂 “good morning guuuuys” he sounds like Nick Grimshaw 😂😂 I noticed tonight that sarah is getting more butch and he’s more feminine. I would defo put them together as a mum and sperm donor if I’d never watched them before

Sarah’s I’ve never cooked a (insert lie here) is the same as when she used to say “I haven’t eaten all day” in earlier vlogs .

Omg that is worse. Sooo cheesy. I couldn’t even bear to watch it all

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Perfectly put.

I do wonder how the Chris/Jace relationship is going to develop as he grows up? I think it's going to be tough for Jace, tougher than the girls, and I feel really sorry for him.
Jace won’t have to worry about being on YT for much longer. There’s no way this gravy train continues for another 5 years. 70k a year is completely unsustainable for a family of 7 with their (I assume) crippling mortgage. Creepy is going to have to get a J.O.B. to keep Sharon38 in burgers for her tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Not sure if this ridiculous excuse has been posted yet but this was in relation to someone saying ‘I thought you were going to Disney, was getting those vibes’ definitely not because they absolutely cannot afford it or anything 🤣🤣View attachment 889794
She knows well enough that you need to book Disney hotels in advance - and yes DCR is closed and has been since the 10th, but even before the pandemic, you wouldn’t have been able to just rock up there.
Also, we know you can’t afford the tickets and the tests to gain access unvaccinated. In addition, the parks are full most days and you can’t just show up. So yeah, you are lying, Sarah. You never meant to go there at all. and since you’re obviously reading - hi! You’re an awful mother, send your children to school)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Ummm...subliminally flashing their tweeny fan base is he? Because I find it difficult to believe that even Creepy is a poor enough editor to have left this in by mistake.
1638065307567.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Not sure if this ridiculous excuse has been posted yet but this was in relation to someone saying ‘I thought you were going to Disney, was getting those vibes’ definitely not because they absolutely cannot afford it or anything 🤣🤣View attachment 889794
I don’t look at their YT comment section, but does anyone know if people have been posting on there about The Big Stench and her lying about everything being “closed”? I know we talk about it a lot on here. I believe 💯 that her and her gnome read here, so it’s great to see another thing she has reacted to that was stated on here. I’m just not sure how often their comment section says what we say here.

and poor Esme! Her hair is so nasty. I can’t believe they don’t teach the kids to shower!!! At her age, I knew and enjoyed being clean. Because the kids are so isolated and have a warthog and a dung beetle for parents, they don’t know any better and it’s such a shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.