The Ingham Family #199 The Vlogs are so boring, even big Frank stayed at home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why won’t they have a PCR test, is it because of cost?

Lunch out was a lovely saveloy and chips. Such an exotic palate they have

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When was the last time they were actually at a campsite with facilities? I'm just wondering where they are emptying their toilet. My guess, the side of the road. It must be getting full quickly with the 5 of them using it.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Ok I just don’t believe this waffle. What animal do u know who would just chew the strap off in a straight line and leave no other teeth marks or not chew the shoe up more and not got any slobber on? Also it wasn’t actually that far from the van and why would Chris randomly be taking a photo of a dirty snow pile? It’s so staged for content. They really are getting desperate now
Exactly what I thought. What about that dirty lump of slush was beautiful. Ever since reading tattle life I cannot watch their vlogs and believe anything they say

• Heart
Exactly what I thought. What about that dirty lump of slush was beautiful. Ever since reading tattle life I cannot watch their vlogs and believe anything they say
So im half reading and thought you were talking about sarah 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Visit museums? The only time they visit museums is when one of them needs a dump, asks to use the toilets, then the whole family sneaks into the main museum without paying :ROFLMAO: Was it York museum they did that at and got busted for on TikTok?

They have no interest in culture or experiencing authentic cuisine, they travel with a crate of pot noodles for their dinners FFS!
The Minghams and culture are not best friends
I think it was the Royal Armouries

Reactions: 1
Sarah saying they watched squid game the night before?
I know the tv is at the top but the girls would hear it? Totally inappropriate.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
A big plate of chips, then pasta a few hours later? Killer carbs diet!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
How can Sarah laugh at Chris for a trainer and slider when shes walked around Venice in socks and sliders ?
Pot calling kettle there
The close up on Mila's face was that the start of frost bite on her nose ?

Reactions: 20
Thats why she is putting so much weight on
Yep, that and spending days cooped up in the van just driving from place to place. They'd probably get more exercise being back at Pylon Palace and walking around B+M

Reactions: 12
Isabelle… that you 🙈
That's the most disturbing thing I've read on here and it could be the Inghams with details switched round. These families "influencing" really do need a social services team monitoring them closely. Money dries up and someone is going to get seriously hurt 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
How can Sarah laugh at Chris for a trainer and slider when shes walked around Venice in socks and sliders ?
Pot calling kettle there
The close up on Mila's face was that the start of frost bite on her nose ?
Not sticking up for them but we live in Scotland, no matter how many layers you put on, during winter, your nose will turn red. Haven’t got frostbite yet!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.