The Ingham Family #199 The Vlogs are so boring, even big Frank stayed at home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK I flicked quickly through this evenings tit show. Did that maggot Chris go out to a cafe and sight seeing in one trainer and one slider? They really are skanks.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The vlogs been up for 2 hours now and it's only at 5.8k. That's painfully low. 😲

• Haha
  • Wow
Sarah saying they watched squid game the night before?
I know the tv is at the top but the girls would hear it? Totally inappropriate.
I mean, I was about to say it’s in Korean (and thus the kids wouldn’t understand it if they did overhear anything), but they’re definitely the kind of people who refuse to watch anything with subtitles. They probably have a combined reading age of about 12.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Thread 200… No cosy room for the ingham clan, so they’re forced to spend another night in their cold, minging van.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine being mortgaged up to the eye balls and only spending around 3 months a year living in your new home, preferring to live in a freezing cold van with no privacy while wild animals roam around eating your shoes. He will be claiming next he saw a unicorn. Seriously shear madness.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Anyone notice when there going over to the lake issy says to Chris about taking a photo and he says it will cost you and she giggles 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Thomas has severe learning difficulties. He loves the Inghams. Sarah in particular. That’s not his mentality- it’s a disability.
In which case I wish to take back my previous comment about it being a weird comment. I had no idea he had severe learning difficulties.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
People are being mean to him in the comments. I want to go and defend him but I’m blocked. Thomas has just as much right to watch as anyone else. The Inghams don’t care - they preach all this be kind, but they’re happy to let people bully a vulnerable young man with learning difficulties.

QUOTE="RaeRae, post: 7065008, member: 123809"]
Exactly this! He is a vulnerable young man.
[/QUOTE]

• Sad
  • Heart
It's a huge safeguarding concern, and i'm considering making a safeguarding referral regarding physical neglect. I get cross at the lack of education, but the conditions those poor children are being exposed to is a step too far.

Physical neglect
A child's basic needs, such as food, clothing or shelter, are not met or they aren't properly supervised or kept safe.
Who would we contact

Reactions: 5
Sarah saying they watched squid game the night before?
I know the tv is at the top but the girls would hear it? Totally inappropriate.
Dont forget about the white noise machine!!! apparently the kids can't hear anything over that. Perfect for those disrespectful 'parents' :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.