The Ingham Family #199 The Vlogs are so boring, even big Frank stayed at home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Ghost82
Screenshot 2021-11-07 223110.png

TLDR
- Went to Rome but couldn't do anything because they're unvaccinated they were unable to find a parking spot. Moan, moan, moan and another moan.
- Chris hates people who pretend to know about history but don't. Pot, kettle...
- We seem to be getting more footage of Lidl than we do of anything else.
- The girls were given a bin bag and a pair of scissors to make a Halloween costume out of. Oh, how the mighty have fallen.
- Chris and Sarah bought a new mattress for their bed as it was uncomfortable. They failed to ask the girls whether they were comfortable sleeping on the seating mats.
- They got some grim looking hot dogs in IKEA.
- Isabelle said you don't need friend during a Q&A. That girls has been so brainwashed.
- Views are heading even further south. They'll be lucky if they're still on Youtube at the end of next year.
- Next stop is Venice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
If they aren’t vaccinated, I imagine the conversation to the kids being something along the lines of:

So kids… we aren’t going to have the covid vaccine because our bodies are temples and we are so young, fit and healthy, we can fight off any illness naturally. If we carry on occasionally wearing an face mask around our chin that will definitely protect the vulnerable and those who are scared of covid.

We are going on an amazing European road trip, but because of our choices we can’t sit inside any restaurant or go to any paid indoor attraction as we also refuse to be tested as a.) we don’t want to know if we have covid or not, it would be bad for our mental health b.) even though we don’t do much for our money we don’t want to spend it on reducing the transmission of covid and potentially saving someone’s life, we need the money to buy more fake plants as they look so amazing. Don’t worry we can see all the sights from our lovely, safe, spacious van and occasionally get out for some fresh air.

They probably pay the kids off with a visit to flying tiger as compensation for the crap day.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
What are 2021 views compared to 2020 or 2019?

They made 100k last year (massive boost from people bored during lockdown). In 2019 they only made 40k.

They won't be able to repeat 2020, and their content is pitiful. If we have annual figures for last few years we could guess where they fall between the low of 40k* and high of 100k.
Annual Total viewing Figures

2019 = 85.4M
2020 = 64.7M
2021 = 41.2M (currently to the end October)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
If they aren’t vaccinated, I imagine the conversation to the kids being something along the lines of:

So kids… we aren’t going to have the covid vaccine because our bodies are temples and we are so young, fit and healthy, we can fight off any illness naturally. If we carry on occasionally wearing an face mask around our chin that will definitely protect the vulnerable and those who are scared of covid.

We are going on an amazing European road trip, but because of our choices we can’t sit inside any restaurant or go to any paid indoor attraction as we also refuse to be tested as a.) we don’t want to know if we have covid or not, it would be bad for our mental health b.) even though we don’t do much for our money we don’t want to spend it on reducing the transmission of covid and potentially saving someone’s life, we need the money to buy more fake plants as they look so amazing. Don’t worry we can see all the sights from our lovely, safe, spacious van and occasionally get out for some fresh air.

They probably pay the kids off with a visit to flying tiger as compensation for the crap day.
Maybe they could blame it on Creepy's OCD. "Daddy is scared of needles"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So they were in Florence last Wednesday, probably arrived in the outskirts of Venice last Thursday early evening. You know how long it takes to get everyone up and ready for the day and the girls tutoring lessons. It's just under a 3 hour drive but with all the stopping to feed Meals and let Jason stretch his legs it'll probably take them 5 hours.

I can only hope & pray that due to the floods in Venice, they stay in their campsite/park4night and will have left it by Friday!!!

BUT on another note - Guess who started to follow an Insta page very very late on Saturday night? One Mr Twatman started to follow 'hereswitzerland' (here Swiss beautie countryside and something of the cities).

So many questions Tattlers:

Are they checking out our prison?
Do we need to start packing?
How will we know each other?
Will wankets be standard prison wear? (I don't mind which one I have so if anyone has a preference and I have it, I don't mind swapping)
Will we be given tat&me blankets?
Will we be given those nursing arm things for pillows? (note she hasn't been using any)
Will we be given those Ifam backpacks they had on sale over halloween weekend so people think we're all Ifam?
When will we know pcgmail are rounding us up?

One thing I know for sure is I'm heading to my local Ikea to stock up orange diam bars in case I can't get any orange twirls (purely bribery purposes only).

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Weird they claim to be scared of needles yet creepy and lazy both have tattoos
Do you know what? I watch a lot of real life medical programmes and that’s something I really don’t understand. The amount of people who claim they are are scared of needles and and get all dramatic about it but have loads of tattoos absolutely boggles my mind lol 😂
Have the Minghams even said their scared of needles though?
I know they don’t like taking the kids for their jabs

Reactions: 26
Do you know what? I watch a lot of real life medical programmes and that’s something I really don’t understand. The amount of people who claim they are are scared of needles and and get all dramatic about it but have loads of tattoos absolutely boggles my mind lol 😂
Have the Minghams even said their scared of needles though?
I know they don’t like taking the kids for their jabs
Guess it's something we will never understand . I don't think so but from what I gathered from the comments above apparently they did .

Reactions: 5
Look, I can not stand the inghams and there is so much wrong with them. However having the covid vaccine is their choice!. I’ve had it because id loose my job if I didn’t, and I love my job.You can still catch and spread covid wether your vaccinated or not. I don’t agree with the comments over the vaccine. Also Sarah is not an anti vaxxer!, all the kids are vaccinated (not always on time, I’ll give you that). She’s anti covid vaccine and tbh so what? It’s their choice. I will criticise them however for not following rules and they should be using sanitizer, social distancing and wearing mask!!. None of us on here have developed the vaccine, and no one can say how the vaccine will affect people in 10years time, so let’s just move on!. Now let me go and vomit for sort of sticking up for them. 😂🤢🤮.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
Look, I can not stand the inghams and there is so much wrong with them. However having the covid vaccine is their choice!. I’ve had it because id loose my job if I didn’t, and I love my job.You can still catch and spread covid wether your vaccinated or not. I don’t agree with the comments over the vaccine. Also Sarah is not an anti vaxxer!, all the kids are vaccinated (not always on time, I’ll give you that). She’s anti covid vaccine and tbh so what? It’s their choice. I will criticise them however for not following rules and they should be using sanitizer, social distancing and wearing mask!!. None of us on here have developed the vaccine, and no one can say how the vaccine will affect people in 10years time, so let’s just move on!. Now let me go and vomit for sort of sticking up for them. 😂🤢🤮.
It's not just about them not getting the vaccine, that's their choice. It's about them travelling around Europe going through back roads and sneaking in so as not to be questioned at the borders. It's about them blatantly lying about why they don't go to restaurants or attractions. They are not all sold out, they just aren't allowed in without the vaccine.
They are also taking a very young baby around Europe during a pandemic instead of getting her booster jags. Not to mention the unsafe and illegal seating situation. They have no regard for the safety of their children.

• Heart
Reactions: 119
Well those viewing figures for yesterday don't look at all suspicious compared to the previous 2 days :rolleyes:

1636353024888.png

Yesterday's snoozefest is at 26k - even the 15k boost from the 'story' doesn't explain such a large increase in views.

1636353171576.png

1636353209943.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I agree it is up to the individual whether they have the vaccine, and if someone chooses not to have it, fine. Just the world would appreciate it if those people particularly took other precautions. IF they haven’t had the vaccine, that’s fine, but at least take a test now again so that when you are on your travels to multiple towns and cities across Europe you actually know if you are spreading covid as you go.

Of course, if the Inghams want to address how they are managing the covid situation whilst travelling then they could quite easily. Lots of other vanlifes do mention it in their videos and it isn’t a big thing, many are completely transparent about it.

Reactions: 38
Haha big frank stayed home……this trip has been so tit that I’ve barely hate watched haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What Sarah and Chris don't seem to understand is that the ifam watched when they were 'normal'. Just a family of 5 who went through the motions of life. Taking their children to school, clubs etc. Spent time with them going shopping and doing arts and crafts. Taking them on days out. The girls were so happy and looked so clean and tidy with lovely clothes and hair styles.

They have changed so much to the point the original ifam who have been there from the beginning don't recognise what they have become. The ifam constantly tell the pair of twits that they love the home vlogs. But now that home is this huge, cold space they are no longer relatable.

Those children have been taken out of school and are no longer given the time and energy they deserve from their parents. Chris spends way too much time on stupid ideas so he can chase his 'dreams' of driving by famous world landmarks than making sure his children are happy and healthy. The children might love travelling but if it is at the expense of their future it should not be happening. They could easily travel in the school holidays. But again, they have ruined going to school for the girls by putting so much out there for the general public. If home schooling was the best option it should have been done properly. That could have been the focus for their vlogs.

I wouldn't want to be around when they finally realise that youtube is not a viable income anymore.

Reactions: 42
Well those viewing figures for yesterday don't look at all suspicious compared to the previous 2 days :rolleyes:

View attachment 853248

Yesterday's snoozefest is at 26k - even the 15k boost from the 'story' doesn't explain such a large increase in views.

View attachment 853249

View attachment 853250
I was thinking this. Nearly an extra 100k views from somewhere.
I was watching a video about the Ace family and they were paying 5k per month to boost their views using bots

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Annual Total viewing Figures

2019 = 85.4M
2020 = 64.7M
2021 = 41.2M (currently to the end October)
Wow, thats really interesting, thanks. where did you get those? (Id love to see are earlier years available!)

Weird 2019 views were higher than 2020...i wonder is that views of all vlogs (from any year) during 2019 or views of videos released in 2019?

Just trying to figure out how their 2020 income went up when views went down.

Reactions: 6
The title is brilliant, what a tit vlog yesterday, only time the kids showed excitement was towards flying tiger

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I agree, I just can't understand why they are visiting countries where they are unable to easily access anything there, and don't want to test either to be able to do things. When at home they could be doing whatever they want. I have been vaccinated so would be able to get in places, but don't want to because I don't agree with it and am not willing to spend money to go on holiday and be in a situation I'm not comfortable with. It seems pointless for them to go to a country and do nothing because of this especially when the alternative is other places or even stay at home and have no restrictions.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.