The Ingham Family #199 The Vlogs are so boring, even big Frank stayed at home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes that's disgusting. :sick: Jace is 2 1/2 they're delightful but mucky buggers at that age. The sink is tiny, so there's no way he's had more than a spray of water and a quick wipe down at most.
We’re are social services this is a disgrace

It's a huge safeguarding concern, and i'm considering making a safeguarding referral regarding physical neglect. I get cross at the lack of education, but the conditions those poor children are being exposed to is a step too far.

Physical neglect
A child's basic needs, such as food, clothing or shelter, are not met or they aren't properly supervised or kept safe.
Please do it’s a disgrace

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Then finds the other shoe that has been clearly eaten by an animal and put’s it on 🤢 just buy new shoes 👟 you have the money right???💰💰
A66DC94B-F9FC-4223-8BFC-31589B68BF45.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Christmas time
When all the influencers up their game , out come the begging bowls no self respect or dignity they make me ashamed on their behalf.
View attachment 863005

Mila - Clothes that fit and a normal routine
Jace - A friend to play with and clothes that fit
Isla - An Education and a bed of her own
Esme - An education and a bed of her own
Izzy - An Education and a bed of her own

Maybe in their stockings they could have the bank account details for the money they've earned. So they can pay for therapists and undo some of the damaged caused by having their entire lives show online. 😥

Reactions: 12
My YouTube feed did a side by side comparison for us just now, with the suggested video underneath. The change is astonishing it’s like another person!
It’s amazing how neat and tidy the girls look. Worlds apart from what they are like now

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I
View attachment 863627

Gosh what a clever animal to steal a shoe, dump it near the van, and manage to chew a strap off in a nice straight line... Give over you lying twats, it's obvious you cut the strap off and dumped the shoe so you actually had content. :rolleyes:
I thought this was like when this vigilante groups catch child groomers and they only film their feet?
The sports direct filas are giving me all the feels

• Haha
What on earth is in this yellow, tied up bag at the side of Sarah? Looks like a dog poo bag.
70DADAC7-157D-4A44-9C19-84D43317B5E0.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Any engagement works in their favour, positive or negative. You're better just not engaging at all
I agree - however YouTube won't push their video out on the "Home" or "Explore" page if the ratio of "thumbs down" is active or very high.

Reactions: 7
End of the vlog they say the next place is where they should have gone last trip, werent they planning Germany but covid stoped them.

Edit went back and found it. Switzerland was the origanl plan last year, sarah was super excited for it. Then were going to head back to France then Disney for the start of vlogmas.

Guessing this is whats going to happen now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Nappy bag the looks of it and they have just slung it 🤢
I thought nappy bag too. They were out quite a while by the looks of it and both Mila and Jace are in nappies. I can't see them disposing of them with their waste, they'll just chuck them where they change or stick them in a public bin. :sick:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Then finds the other shoe that has been clearly eaten by an animal and put’s it on 🤢 just buy new shoes 👟 you have the money right???💰💰
View attachment 863678
Ok I just don’t believe this waffle. What animal do u know who would just chew the strap off in a straight line and leave no other teeth marks or not chew the shoe up more and not got any slobber on? Also it wasn’t actually that far from the van and why would Chris randomly be taking a photo of a dirty snow pile? It’s so staged for content. They really are getting desperate now

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So they only have one pair of shoes and one coat each and no space or adequate heating = basically the kids are having to put on cold and wet coats/shoes.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Long time reader first time poster

I really want to post a title suggestion
I know it’s a bit long

We don’t need no education,
We don’t need no coats and shoes
Hey tattle leave our kids alone

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Ok I just don’t believe this waffle. What animal do u know who would just chew the strap off in a straight line and leave no other teeth marks or not chew the shoe up more and not got any slobber on? Also it wasn’t actually that far from the van and why would Chris randomly be taking a photo of a dirty snow pile? It’s so staged for content. They really are getting desperate now
They've fallen so far it's unreal. Maybe they should start putting more accurate titles then they'll get higher views. I'll give them one for free.

AMAZING VIDEO - Child Neglect in the MOUNTAINS - 5 Kids, isolation, no water and crap clothing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
My YouTube feed did a side by side comparison for us just now, with the suggested video underneath. The change is astonishing it’s like another person!
Proof positive of that line from Roald Dahl. It's the nastiness inside making its way outside.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
End of the vlog they say the next place is where they should have gone last trip, werent they planning Germany but covid stoped them.

Edit went back and found it. Switzerland was the origanl plan last year, sarah was super excited for it. Then were going to head back to France then Disney for the start of vlogmas.

Guessing this is whats going to happen now.
You literally cannot visit DLP unvaccinated or without a PCR. Also the unvaccinated need to have a pcr on entry from Switzerland

Reactions: 11
But surely, even these parents, wouldn’t change Mila out in the cold, open air?
They probably changed her in the van and just put the nappy in a bag and slung it by the roadside

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.