The Ingham Family #199 The Vlogs are so boring, even big Frank stayed at home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd also like to say I know making referrals can feel like snitching and telling tales, but safeguarding is everyone's responsibility. It's important to remember that it's better to investigate and find no concerns, than to remain silent and a child is put at risk of further and potentially more significant harm.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Social services but they wouldn’t do anything until they’re back in the UK. In saying that the thresholds are very high - they are receiving an education of sorts, they do have coats and some children are wearing hats, they do receive food. I don’t personally think they will do anything.

In saying that it’s far too cold for the little ones. They should be in a hotel- where at least they can have hot baths and warm up at night/ come inside when they get cold. It annoys me that they aren’t even wearing gloves, even the babies and Jace is crying because his hands are cold. If I was taking children there (which I wouldn’t) I would want to get the proper thermal insulation ski clothes, not coats from Primark which are designed for the likes of the UK, hats, scarves, gloves are a basic. I would worry about things like Frostbite for fingers etc.

Who would we contact

• Sad
Reactions: 19
In which case I wish to take back my previous comment about it being a weird comment. I had no idea he had severe learning difficulties.
What`s even more sad is they`ve taken advantage of this vunerable young man.All the time it suited/benefitted them.Now views are dropping ,and he has zero effect on their popularity ,they couldn`t give a damm! Vile ,nasty self serving people!:mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
For the sake of the kids, will they not fork out (or ring that old witch of a grandma to borrow the money) for a hotel room, so they can have a bath and be warm for the night. Being out in cold and snow is only fun if you know you can get warm and dry after. They are bleeping idiots.

Also, the “animal chewed shoe”? duck off. Anyone who’d had a puppy knows what chewed shoes look like, and it ain’t that.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Or contact the MASH (multi agency safeguarding hub) for their local area.
It`s a pity everyone sick and tired of so called "influencers" neglecting their own children ,and taking advantage of those watching (who know no better) ,can`t bombard Youtube ,until they`re so fed up with it ,they`re forced to act! It`s their platform ,and imho they`re enabling these people by paying them ,and not letting them face consequences!! Time you showed some morals too Youtube ,along with these parents!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
SOMETHING STOLE & ATE DADS SHOES IN THE NIGHT! | WILD CAMPING IN THE DOLOMITES

Drone shots. Shots of the mountains that no one cares about anymore. Lazy tells us she's starting the vlog with an absolute cracker. Last night Creepy went up to the roof box to get out more Tat and Me blankets as it was cold, came back in and they watched Squid Game. After that he went outside to lock up the van and someone had stolen one of his trainers. It could've been an animal but he has no other shoes. He came into the van ranting and raving so Lazy told him to be quiet because Mila was asleep. She thought it would be under the van but it's gone. Creepy is wearing a bright blue flip flop and a trainer in the middle of the mountains. Cackle.

Isla is wearing an actual coat today. She sits down and slides down the hill. Isabelle wants a sledge so she can pull the girls along. Esme slips and slides down the hill, and Isabelle laughs. She tells Esme to take Jace down the hill. More mountains.

Lazy and the girls walk down a street. Esme and Isla slide down a hill. More mountain talk. Lazy tells Jace to hurry up. They go to the lake they were at yesterday. Lazy tells Creepy to be careful not to film his flip flop and cackles. Mila gives him some side-eye. This place is so beautiful and pretty. Isabelle wants to take a photo and Creepy says it will cost her. She walks Jace down to the lake. More talk of "beautiful" mountains. Creepy prefers deep winters over summers. The girls throw rocks into the ice. There is nothing Creepy has seen more beautiful than the lake and mountain right now. It's insane and he's so glad they came. Isabelle says it looks so Christmassy. Isla throw a shard of ice into the lake. The colours and snow are beautiful. Lazy has taken 8 million pictures. Drone footage.

The Inghams walk over a bridge in slow mo. Then they walk down a path. A photo of Lazy and the kids pops up onscreen. This is Creepy's favourite day of the trip so far. "It's mega, innit." They've taken lots of cool pictures. There was a restaurant on the way in and they sold the most incredible looking hotdog and chip things. The smell was insane so they're going to walk around there. It's the best day of Lazy's life. Creepy zooms in on Mila's face and says good morning to ssshhhhweeeetart.

The Inghams are at the restaurant. Isabelle is babysitting Mila. Esme and Isla are playing in the snow a few metres away. There are heaters under the table and Lazy is about to feed Mila.

Back at the van Creepy says he had to film this. He's on the other side of the fence next to the van. He had to come and get their cards to pay for lunch. Something in his head told him to come and look in the pile of snow because it's really pretty. He was taking a photo of the muddy pile of snow and noticed his shoe next to a log. He says it must've been an animal and does his weird inhumane laugh. Apparently the animal has chewed a strap off it but it looks more like it was cut with scissors. Budget David Attenborough says it was a dog or bear. Does he think we're stupid? It was not an animal. Any animal that took his shoe would be laying next to the shoe dead having succumb to the awful smell of unwashed for 5 years human. Creepy and Bowling Ball Head were desperate for content and this is the best they came up with? He takes his sandal off to put the shoe on.

Creepy is holding Mila watching a video on his phone. Lazy cannot believe he has his shoe back. Jace wants his din dins. Creepy shows us the dinners and Jace is screeching as usual. Lazy tells Creepy to look at the view. Isla stands with her ear muffs on and her hands over the fire as she tries to warm up.

Lazy is sad they're saying goodbye to the place as she could live there. There are many more places to see. Isabelle was tempted to jump in the snow but didn't want to ruin her coat. Creepy is holding Mila whilst watching Jace and the girls. It reminds Lazy of Lapland. Isabelle says she had a sledge when they went there and was pulling the girls along. She asked if they remembered and they did. Jace rolls down a hill and starts to get upset so Creepy takes his hand and pulls him up. Lazy says the snow is cold on his hands. More mountain shots. Esme (with Jace on her lap) and Isla slide down the hill one last time. They need to get Mila back in the van.

The Inghams are back in the van and making up some pasta with a teaspoon. It's 3-4 hours after the last clip. They drove for a bit and tried unsuccessfully to find a hotel. They found a supercool motorhome parking thing. Esme has 3-4 pairs of leggings on and is bouncing Mila on her leg. Lazy wishes they hadn't wasted time looking for a hotel. They woke up this morning and it was cold. They can't leave the heater on all night. Creepy wanted to check into a hotel. More footage of Mila. Lazy laughs at her as she looks fed up.

It's not as cold where they are. Lazy wanted a proper bathroom to bathe Jace and Mila because they've been bathing them in the sink the entire trip. They haven't washed them the past couple of days because it's too cold. They're about to have delicious pasta. This has been one of the best days of Lazy's life. They're saying goodbye to Italy tomorrow and heading to another place they wanted to do on their last road trip. Italy has been the scariest roads they've ever driven but some of the most beautiful sights. Lazy has has had the best time. Preview of tomorrow.

End of vlog

"The pile of snow is really pretty." Does he think we're stupid. It's literally been taken off the road and slung to the side. There's nothing pretty about it.
Screenshot 2021-11-13 193827.png

Screenshot 2021-11-13 184559.png
Screenshot 2021-11-13 184316.png
Screenshot 2021-11-13 185406.png
Screenshot 2021-11-13 184727.png
Screenshot 2021-11-13 185638.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I just googled it and apparently with Frostbite it occurs -0.5, didn’t Christ say it was -5 to -10 and you can’t see most of the damage until you come out of the cold. And you need a warm bath to increase body’s temperature.

Reactions: 12
I think they are using thomas to reply to “she comments” he’s been in the replies a lot lately how horrible if they are

• Wow
Reactions: 7
if
For the sake of the kids, will they not fork out (or ring that old witch of a grandma to borrow the money) for a hotel room, so they can have a bath and be warm for the night. Being out in cold and snow is only fun if you know you can get warm and dry after. They are bleeping idiots.

Also, the “animal chewed shoe”? duck off. Anyone who’d had a puppy knows what chewed shoes look like, and it ain’t that.
they can’t stay in a hotel they’re not vaccinated

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I know the go to line with them is “If you thought of this, you’re the one with a sick mind” but as an adult who lives in the real world, and knows how disgusting and dangerous the internet can be, I sincerely urge you to remove the last clip of Esme from tonight’s vlog.

I really debated even posting this, but it’s honestly like handing over your daughter to the dark web, especially when there is things like deepfake about.

I understand that it’s a video of your child having fun, and it will be seen as such by most people, but you’ve really got to switch your adult brain on, and realise that this could unfortunately be edited so wrongly.

ETA don’t think for one second this was left in in any distasteful way, but as astonishing as it is that they still don’t seem to understand how the internet works, it’s nonetheless out there now, for anyone to do with as they please unfortunately.

The level of self awareness with these so called parents is unbelievable.

Last edited:
  • Angry
There’s no way that trainer was out all night. It would have been sopping wet through for a start and an animal would have done more damage than that. It’s actually pathetic that they’ve had to concoct that ridiculous story because they’re that desperate for views.

They all look filthy, cold, tired and fed up but god knows how they’re going to get home because most of the countries they need to go through are clamping down on their Covid restrictions. I feel like the chickens are finally starting to come home to roost

• Heart
Reactions: 34
#200 It's not over till the fat lady sings,clearly with Andrea pulling the strings

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.