Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jkroche95

VIP Member
Look, I can not stand the inghams and there is so much wrong with them. However having the covid vaccine is their choice!. I’ve had it because id loose my job if I didn’t, and I love my job.You can still catch and spread covid wether your vaccinated or not. I don’t agree with the comments over the vaccine. Also Sarah is not an anti vaxxer!, all the kids are vaccinated (not always on time, I’ll give you that). She’s anti covid vaccine and tbh so what? It’s their choice. I will criticise them however for not following rules and they should be using sanitizer, social distancing and wearing mask!!. None of us on here have developed the vaccine, and no one can say how the vaccine will affect people in 10years time, so let’s just move on!. Now let me go and vomit for sort of sticking up for them. 😂🤢🤮.
It's not just about them not getting the vaccine, that's their choice. It's about them travelling around Europe going through back roads and sneaking in so as not to be questioned at the borders. It's about them blatantly lying about why they don't go to restaurants or attractions. They are not all sold out, they just aren't allowed in without the vaccine.
They are also taking a very young baby around Europe during a pandemic instead of getting her booster jags. Not to mention the unsafe and illegal seating situation. They have no regard for the safety of their children.

• Heart
Reactions: 119

Puppet

VIP Member
In honour of the 200th thread title I'm getting my suggestion in slightly early. 😅

#200 I would drive 200 miles, and drive 200 more, just to visit a Flying Tiger store. 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 118

Yel

Chatty Member
Can we leave the vaccine stuff for the vaccine thread in offtopic? I feel like we've done the same topic countless times on here and it's going round in circles

• Heart
Reactions: 93

Puppet

VIP Member
1636798187452.png

Mila - Clothes that fit and a normal routine
Jace - A friend to play with and clothes that fit
Isla - An Education and a bed of her own
Esme - An education and a bed of her own
Izzy - An Education and a bed of her own

Maybe in their stockings they could have the bank account details for the money they've earned. So they can pay for therapists and undo some of the damaged caused by having their entire lives show online. 😥

• Heart
Reactions: 81

thegreencow

VIP Member
Wow... they really are desperate for views!!
They could do a whole series of vlogs like this. All thumbnails contain a photo of Isabelle with her mouth wide open of course.
TELLING SARAH I CHEATED ON HER LAST NIGHT - YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE HER REACTION *BROKEN NOSE*
ARRIVING IN VIENNA AND REVEALING MY LIE DETECTOR RESULTS *SO SCARED*
ARRIVING IN PORTUGAL TO SHOW MILA THE CAVE SHE WAS CONCIEVED IN *EMOTIONAL*
ARRIVING IN FLORIDA AND MEETING THE COPS *THEY DEPORTED ME*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Boyz3kids

Just reading Chris's Facebook Post and I was having a nose at the comments. Someone wrote 'You feel like a 22 year old ,is that why you tried to groom a 16 year old' ? Chris Ingham what you did was so wrong and it's never going to go away. You are using your children to run away from your problems not making memories like you said. Those children have no say.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Neck lace

VIP Member
He's just so fake. It's all an act. He can write all he likes about how much his kids mean to him and how sentimental he feels about making memories with them. But he wasn't thinking of his kids when he was grooming a 16 year old girl and trying to sleep with her when on holiday in Florida with them (giving the girl a lot of trauma and also, way less importantly, ruined their channel). He wasn't thinking of his kids when he took them out of school and then allowed them to give up all social contact with children their own age (apart from Lottie) and learn alone in their bedrooms. He wasn't thinking of his kids when he didn't keep them safe in the car on numerous occasions shown in the vlogs. There have been hundreds of times when he has put his own needs first, rather than his children's. Take your cringey Facebook post Creepy and shove it up your arse.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 69

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
Can’t believe I’m saying this, but I feel a bit sorry for Sarah. It’s so easy to turn to food for comfort if your life is a bit shit, I sense she has a lot of bitterness and anger in her. I am a big woman who has piled on the weight over the years and it’s hard to find the motivation and willpower needed to overcome a food addiction. Believe me, the older you get, the harder it is to change your ways. Take action now Sarah! At least for the sake of your kids.
Please don’t feel sorry for her. She’s a mammoth cunt and deserves no sympathy for anything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Puppet

VIP Member
shoe.jpg

Gosh what a clever animal to steal a shoe, dump it near the van, and manage to chew a strap off in a nice straight line... Give over you lying twats, it's obvious you cut the strap off and dumped the shoe so you actually had content. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
I just can’t understand those parents. Go home and sort yourselves out. Take your children to the dentist for checkups, get haircuts, take your smallest child to the doctor for her vaccinations and get her hip sorted out, my daughter had a very mild case of hip dysplasia and she was in a removable cast for a year! Also, have those kids ever had their feet measured?..I don’t think so, Jace especially needs to get proper shoes that fit him correctly. It’s ridiculous. The carseat situation is a disaster waiting to happen. The crap they eat is so unhealthy, it’s just plain shocking the carry on of them. And who in their right mind would bring a gigantic double pram on a vantour of Europe!…it’s pure selfishness from Sarah, she always wanted a bugaboo, good for you but it’s practicality they need, two strollers would have been ideal, one that lays flat for Mila. And as for Sarah, I’m sorry I hate to bad mouth other women’s looks but god almighty, go away and get your hair cut, Europe have hairdressers too you know and buy yourself a decent comfortable pair of shoes. None of them have decent fitted shoes for all the walking to Lidl’s and tigers that they do. Eurrrgggh….they just drive me mad. Ive got 4 kids, we travel abroad every year, we plan our holiday, we book things in advance, we research it, we bring appropriate clothes and shoes, we eat the local food/delicacy at least a couple of times. What they are doing is not a tour of Europe, it’s driving around and around and around like headless chickens, they haven’t a clue what they’re doing. It looks like my idea of pure torture.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Mostyn

VIP Member
What absolute idiots taking a double buggy to Venice 😂 Nevermind the steps the alleyways are so narrow 🙄
Best part of the vlog . sarah38teen thought people were staring at the buggy because they were admiring it.
Then realised people were staring because they couldn’t believe anyone would take a double buggy to Venice

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Abbvay

VIP Member
It does take some skill to make every single place seem exactly the same. If it wasn't for the vlogs, how would they ever remember which fantastic memory was from which place?

"Remember that day we went to Flying Tiger, ate toast in the van and hadn't washed for a week?" Well, was it Barcelona, Benidorm, Venice, Florence, Rome, Bologna? "No it definitely wasn't Rome because that's the day we didn't get out of the van at all."

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Raw

VIP Member
What riles me, more than anything, is that young toddler Jace has not played with another child his own age……ever…..ever…..ever

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 62